What's new

Do you ever get tired of the work you do?

I don't work at the moment, but there was a Time i was working with one business organization, we work from morning till evening, it reached a level where i can't continue again because of the stress.

I don't work at the moment, but there was a Time i was working with one business organization, we work from morning till evening, it reached a level where i can't continue again because of the stress.
I understand you. I had to quit a certain job that was too stressful too. I remember that I had to wake up so early, take a long walk to work as it was a rural area with no transport means, do a lot of physical work and be back from work so late.

I understand you. I had to quit a certain job that was too stressful too. I remember that I had to wake up so early, take a long walk to work as it was a rural area with no transport means, do a lot of physical work and be back from work so late.
We all believe that too much work makes jack a dull boy, so in this case one has to make sure he don't stress both his physical being likewise his mental health. Our health matters the most.

Actually feelings both positive and negative can comes our way sometimes but it only takes a strong person to overcome it depending on the situation. sometimes you might feels like to quit but it's not the best for you no matter the challenges.

I have two business, the one I do offline and the one I do online. The way I am making money online is through posting.
In terms of posting I'm always tired sometimes but not with my offline business . offline business seems to be less stressful as you won't needs much Brain work.

Well, right now posting is my only way of making money online and I do not have any kind of offline business. In fact, I do not even have any kind of offline job either.

I do not usually get tired of the work I do, as I derive so much joy in doing it and do not have a reason to be tired but in my previous job there where times I did wish I could just skip work on multiple days

There's an adage that says, body is not a firewood , so you need to be resting after your daily activities in order to re-energize yourself , and at times we get tired of working because it might get booring.
it is always very important and necessary for you to take proper rest after doing a work. That way you will re-energize yourself and fire on the next day. If you don't rest it can even affect your health.

Well, right now posting is my only way of making money online and I do not have any kind of offline business. In fact, I do not even have any kind of offline job either.
Well it is always nice to have more than one source of income, you seems to be a person that have much interest to spend a lot of time online as long as you are earning from it.
You could also consider learning a skill while you are still making money on posting platform.

I work online currently and posting in paid to post forums can get so tiring. I have to spend so much time in them so as to earn a good amount. But I get so much time to rest after I am done with all the work.

Is there ever a time where you just get tired of the work you've been doing? Like you can't get invested in it anymore, or for a while you just can't get into it. Has that ever happened to you?

I have been there, and usually when it happens I take a break. Usually that helps, take my mind off of everything and move on. How do you get over this sort of slump?
Yes I believe no matter how much you like the job eventually you will get tired or burned-out so I think they need to take a short break if possible some peaple can't take a break and it makes them even more burned-out

I get so bored with my online work a lot of times. That makes me want to quit. I guess this is just a feeling that is common and unavoidable. You just have to accept and take a break when it happens. After taking a break, I always come back with more energy to work.
You're so right about this. Online work and even making money in general could be very tiring so it's actually a normal feeling but you would need to overcome it. As a freelancer, I do get this feeling when I have no jobs to work on.

It's normal for people to get tired of the work they do sometimes due to some reasons , first , the work might be hectic and involves physical labour , and secondly they might not have the passion for the job but are doing it just to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back