What's new

Do you ever get tired of the work you do?

No, not really, because most of the time I do what I like, if you don't like what you do, it's likely that you'll end up getting tired quickly and you won't be effective at work and cause other similar problems that worsen your performance.

Yes i do get tired on so many occasions. There are times i even feel like giving up but what keeps me going is my reason why i started the work in the first place. That's why having a strong reason or motive is very important in everything you do.
Definitely, a strong motivation will help you to continue your path, whenever I get tired of doing online jobs, I take a break for one or two days, this will refresh my mind.

When I was working physically I didn't like my job so I left it, after that I started online jobs which is my passion, whenever I get bored or tired doing online jobs I take a break for one or two days.
This is also the same situation that I am facing everyday because I do not think I can keep on working from 9 to 5 every day of my life. This is why I have decided to learn a digital skill.

Probably, there are also a lot of people who are tired of the work they do but because of the money they make from it they will not be able to resign. I think this is found in almost every sector.
Almost everybody working online at one or the other get tired. It's not easy to be doing same thing everyday without getting bored. But as long as money is involved, people will get motivated to work on even if they get tired.

This is also the same situation that I am facing everyday because I do not think I can keep on working from 9 to 5 every day of my life. This is why I have decided to learn a digital skill.
Learning a digital skill will help you alot on your journey in online jobs, as we see there is a high demand for digital skills in freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr.

Almost everybody working online at one or the other get tired. It's not easy to be doing same thing everyday without getting bored. But as long as money is involved, people will get motivated to work on even if they get tired.
money is always a motivating factor in any kind of work with you whether online or offline. In the offline space some people also get tired sometimes but the money is what motivates them.

I get so bored with my online work a lot of times. That makes me want to quit. I guess this is just a feeling that is common and unavoidable. You just have to accept and take a break when it happens. After taking a break, I always come back with more energy to work.

Learning a digital skill will help you alot on your journey in online jobs, as we see there is a high demand for digital skills in freelancing platforms like Upwork and Fiverr.
This is also something that I am planning on doing because I definitely cannot continue with my offline job forever. Virtual assistance and graphic design is something that is really excited now

I work online and there are a lot of time when i get tired of my online job and i just feel like quitting. When this happens, i usually take a break for sometime and i stop having such feelings.

Probably, there are also a lot of people who are tired of the work they do but because of the money they make from it they will not be able to resign. I think this is found in almost every sector.

Yeah, that is also one of the major reasons it is very important for you to do what they love online. If you do what you like you will not actually get tired too much.

I would say that I am tired of one of my offline business presently because the profit is dwindling unlike the earnings I used to garner from the business before . This has made me lose interest and I have the plan to liquidate it soon.

I would say that I am tired of one of my offline business presently because the profit is dwindling unlike the earnings I used to garner from the business before . This has made me lose interest and I have the plan to liquidate it soon.

Sometimes you tend to make more losses and this is fine to some extent, as no business would always generate profits all the time. However, problems would arise if you never make profits at all.

If you work online, there are days you will certainly feel tired of it all. I take breaks to get back into the mood. With my job, I try to see if there is someone who I can delegate some tasks to so I can recover.

If you work online, there are days you will certainly feel tired of it all. I take breaks to get back into the mood. With my job, I try to see if there is someone who I can delegate some tasks to so I can recover.
Exactly, there are times where you wont be in the mood to work, that's your brain telling you that you are tired and you need the rest. But after having enough rest you will discover that there would be this excitement to want to work again.

Exactly, there are times where you wont be in the mood to work, that's your brain telling you that you are tired and you need the rest. But after having enough rest you will discover that there would be this excitement to want to work again.
I also believe that this is something that is common with everybody especially if it is work that you have to do everyday. We are not condition to be repeating the same thing everyday.

I agree with you, money will motivate everyone to work even if they are tired of their jobs, especially those who are working for their families will always be motivated.

Sometimes you tend to make more losses and this is fine to some extent, as no business would always generate profits all the time. However, problems would arise if you never make profits at all.
It is understandable that business will not yield profit all the time. There are times that profit will not be recorded but when business constantly make loses consecutively, and you have gone above and beyond to revive it, but the losses keeps increasing, then the best thing to do is to quit.

I like working on the job I am doing, therefore, I don't get tired of the work I am doing. Here I am using the word tired in a sense of boring. I don't get bored. However, sometimes work overwhelms me and I feel physically and mentally tired.,

Well, it depends on the angle your coming from. I actually don't get tired of the work I do because of too much work or stress as that's the fun thing about it but because there are some times that I wouldn't have any project to work on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back