What's new

Do you ever find it overwhelming working online?

Are there times where you're overwhelmed with work? There has been times where things have been overwhelming for me, but I usually get over it. What was the worst time for you though? For me it was at the call center, as I never worked such a job before.
No, I don't find it overwhelming for me whenever I'm working online. I have an offline office job which I go to every weekdays. I schedule when I work offline and it's when I'm back from work. It takes me between 3 to 4 hours for me to finish what I do in my online jobs.

I actually found out that even though being a freelancer is supposed to give one the opportunity to work at will in his or her own but that's not the reality in most cases. Freelancers who get too much work tend to stay on the job like bees to honey with no much rest. It's happened to me a few time.

This has also happened to me a lots of times. I tend to stay up late and work for many hours per day. This allowed me to earn money but I always thought that I am putting way too much effort. However, the more a person works, the higher the reward he receives.

I have never been overwhelmed with online business that I have to deal with. Though I do not put too much time on working online. The few hours I volunteer for it , it gives me what I really expect..

I have never been overwhelmed with online business that I have to deal with. Though I do not put too much time on working online. The few hours I volunteer for it , it gives me what I really expect..
The reason why I don't feel overwhelmed working online is because I'm not forced to work as a freelancer. I choose and decide when I want work. This makes it comfortable for me to work whenever I'm relaxed to work which I can also enjoy.

Working online is something I really enjoy doing because I do not work under any pressure. I just choose when it is convenient for me and I just plug in and spend some few hours..

Working online is something I really enjoy doing because I do not work under any pressure. I just choose when it is convenient for me and I just plug in and spend some few hours..
Online jobs are flexible and it's why I love it. If it's not the type of which is flexible to do, I wouldn't find it easy working on it and also working on my offline office job. They will be clashing which would make give up on one of them.

Online jobs are flexible and it's why I love it. If it's not the type of which is flexible to do, I wouldn't find it easy working on it and also working on my offline office job. They will be clashing which would make give up on one of them.
That is the beauty of online jobs. You can eventually choose the best time you feel that suits your requirements. Working online does not stop you from doing your normal offline businesses...

I do not know if the word is overwhelming, but if it is true that when I started earning online I did not know where to start and it was difficult to start generating notable profits, but well, with time, patience and study everything was for the better, I sincerely believe that the most difficult thing is the beginning, because many people set very high expectations and short term goals, and when they see that maybe everything will not be as nice as they thought, they give up and stop working online.

I do not know if the word is overwhelming, but if it is true that when I started earning online I did not know where to start and it was difficult to start generating notable profits, but well, with time, patience and study everything was for the better, I sincerely believe that the most difficult thing is the beginning, because many people set very high expectations and short term goals, and when they see that maybe everything will not be as nice as they thought, they give up and stop working online.
If you are new to freelancing, you will not find it easy to work without having someone to show you the way till you understand how to work without guidance. I passed through the same stage for a while before I became good on the job.
That is the beauty of online jobs. You can eventually choose the best time you feel that suits your requirements. Working online does not stop you from doing your normal offline businesses...
I'm working on both jobs and doing it well without feeling too much pressure as I've worked with a strategy to enable me do so.

This is something that usually happens whenever you are working too much which is why it is very important for you to take some rest and cool off so that your body is not going to get burnt out by a lot of work are you doing.

I agree with you on this. It is important to plan how one works on the internet. You are not a machine and should have plans of how you work on the internet. Eating well, resting well and doing exercises should be ways to keep your body and soul up and running when you work online.

I agree with you on this. It is important to plan how one works on the internet. You are not a machine and should have plans of how you work on the internet. Eating well, resting well and doing exercises should be ways to keep your body and soul up and running when you work online.

Even those who are only working online should also make plan and work with a schedule that is going to make it very easy for them to work in a way it's going to be very healthy for them. This is because there is a way you are going to put yourself through a lot of work, it is most likely going to affect your health in a very bad way and you are going to suffer the consequences.

Even those who are only working online should also make plan and work with a schedule that is going to make it very easy for them to work in a way it's going to be very healthy for them. This is because there is a way you are going to put yourself through a lot of work, it is most likely going to affect your health in a very bad way and you are going to suffer the consequences.

That is true. Resting after working for a number of hours is very important. I have not seen a place where it didn't work out as planned. I once fell sick as a result of overworking myself and since then, I began making proper plans as at when I work online. I hate being sick and avoiding stress induced sickness is important.

That is true. Resting after working for a number of hours is very important. I have not seen a place where it didn't work out as planned. I once fell sick as a result of overworking myself and since then, I began making proper plans as at when I work online. I hate being sick and avoiding stress induced sickness is important.

This is the reason why I equally prioritise the way I work online because I know very well I am not under any kind of pressure to finish any particular work before I am supposed to deliver it.

I just do my very best to keep everything running on a stable schedule that is going to be very good for my health and also very convenient for me to deliver the jobs on time.

This is the reason why I equally prioritise the way I work online because I know very well I am not under any kind of pressure to finish any particular work before I am supposed to deliver it.

I just do my very best to keep everything running on a stable schedule that is going to be very good for my health and also very convenient for me to deliver the jobs on time.

Placing yourself under any pressure will make you make mistakes and these mistakes won't go down well with those involved. So, there is need to do your thing and when you are at your best so as to give the best to the work that you are doing online.

Placing yourself under any pressure will make you make mistakes and these mistakes won't go down well with those involved. So, there is need to do your thing and when you are at your best so as to give the best to the work that you are doing online.

Exactly! That's the reason why I would never do it to myself because in the end, I'm the one who's messing up my own work. When your client isn't happy with the job you did, you have most likely lost the client 99%. I have never seen a client who hated your service to come back for it.

Yes. There are so many websites and options that it has been SO HARD for me to focus. I know what I enjoy the most - that is posting on online forums and moderating them - but that doesn't pay enough. Actually, it used to be that I believed that I would never get paid for it at all. That was demoralizing.

The idea that I would never get paid for writing and forum posting online led to me researching all of the other options possible, trying to find any other option that would pay enough that I could stomach. I think that I would do okay writing articles on behalf of online communities that I have gotten to know and building my own websites now, but like before web design and writing combination spiraled into half a bazillion options. Freelance writing? Freelance web design? Build my own website? (what web site should I build?) Sell designs? Sell art? Publish poems? Sell wordpress themes? Which freelance website gives the best deal? Could I print books and sell them? It was overwhelming. Not to mention in college trying to decide what skills to develop.

I basically try to do the best thing and only one thing at a time, which is really hard with all of my ideas competing for my attention every day. Frequently I still end up jumping from project to project which I know is inefficient, but I still do it. Lots of meta thoughts, and I still want to oversleep to replenish my limited psychological resources. It's a strain on what should be a simple job.

I would have actually had the same experience that you did but fortunately enough for me, it was a friend of mine who introduced me into working online as a freelancer and he was there too put me through on everything that I needed to do. This helped me so that I wouldn't find it very difficult to adjust to carrying out the specific works that I needed to do. I won't say it was super easy but having help made it lesser challenging.

If you don't take care of yourself, the stress from your work is going to take good care of you and break you in pieces. You will find yourself being out of commission for longer than you're supposed to if it was a rest you took.

The reason why I don't feel overwhelmed working online is because I'm not forced to work as a freelancer. I choose and decide when I want work. This makes it comfortable for me to work whenever I'm relaxed to work which I can also enjoy.

there are many online freelancers who tend to wok a lot and their primary job is to make money online. I think that in that case, they may feel overwhelmed because working online is not an option for them rather it is a necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back