What's new

Do you eventually move away from the gig sites to do your own thing?

As an online writer, I am still working on the gig sites. Plans are underway to start my own blog. As soon as the blog is doing well, I would leave gig sites to focus my efforts and creativity on my blog.

Normally when you start a gig and begin to progress in it , in the nearest future you meet better opportunities, so you'll either combine them or turn your attention on the more profitable one, depends on the individual.

I started with gig sites when I started my online career, and I have since moved away from the gig work side of things. It was a great thing to get me started in the industry, but it wasn't the place I was going to focus my time on. Anyway, have you guys branched away from gig sites to start your own service sites?

Currently, I am slowly moving away from working on these gigs kind of website and channeling my focus and energy towards my cryptocurrency trading and forex trading project. This is because it is very obvious that is what is paying me more than any project now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back