What's new

Do you eventually move away from the gig sites to do your own thing?

Yes that's the hidden truth about it, in as much as you wants to make passive income, either online or offline. The first thing to come to your mind is the knowledge and skills, after this is capital.
That's it, if you don't have the knowledge that means you are not ready to earn money, but if you want to earn money what you need first is the knowledge.

Actually there different websites that people can be earning money from aside post to pay forums and such sites are affiliate marketing sites, freelancing, fiverr and others.
Yeah, there are people that make full-time income through Fiverr. I do not see the reason why they should move away from such a money-making opportunity if it is really giving them reasonable of amount of money. Even if they start their own business they should also be doing it.

Yeah, there are people that make full-time income through Fiverr. I do not see the reason why they should move away from such a money-making opportunity if it is really giving them reasonable of amount of money. Even if they start their own business they should also be doing it.
If you are looking for a Very wonderful frelancing platform that you can join without mincing words or without having a fear of mind it is fiverr because it has gained traction.

If you are looking for a Very wonderful frelancing platform that you can join without mincing words or without having a fear of mind it is fiverr because it has gained traction.
fiverr is very good but the level of competition on the platform is high. There are other trusted freelancing platforms you can also venture into like Upwork.

That's it, if you don't have the knowledge that means you are not ready to earn money, but if you want to earn money what you need first is the knowledge.
Yes this is applicable in all ramifications of life, in as much as you want to succeed on what you're doing, first it's expected of you to learn, so as to later earn as well as possible.

Moving away from the gig site to do your thing is a wonderful and a brilliant idea but I would suggest that you can still do things and put together a lot of things to make respectable amount of money.

Moving away from the gig site to do your thing is a wonderful and a brilliant idea but I would suggest that you can still do things and put together a lot of things to make respectable amount of money.
Combining online and offline jobs would pay off at the end of the day because it is better to do such so that you can make more money from both sides.

Combining online and offline jobs would pay off at the end of the day because it is better to do such so that you can make more money from both sides.
It is very correct that when you combine both online and offline jobs, it is going to pay off at the end of the day and you're going to make an amount that is reasonable.

Yes this is applicable in all ramifications of life, in as much as you want to succeed on what you're doing, first it's expected of you to learn, so as to later earn as well as possible.
learning is always the first step if you want to succeed in a particular adventure. after learning it is important and necessary you apply what you have learnt if you really want to become successful. In the process of application you must be consistent.

I nearly quit working online as I first start out. This was because I lacked knowledge and I did not have some form of guidance, I had to learn from my experience . But it was worth it currently.

learning is always the first step if you want to succeed in a particular adventure. after learning it is important and necessary you apply what you have learnt if you really want to become successful. In the process of application you must be consistent.
In as much as you want to venture into any business, then it's expected of you to make sure you learn all the necessary things needed, if possible it's expected of you to get a mentor.

In as much as you want to venture into any business, then it's expected of you to make sure you learn all the necessary things needed, if possible it's expected of you to get a mentor.
the importance of learning when it comes to making money online cannot be underestimated. Knowledge should always come first if you want to succeed in the internet space. Another thing is your ability to apply the knowledge.

Yeah, in this part of the world people that wants to go into some certain businesses always spend about a few years learning from those who are experts. When you begin your own business you will probably succeed.

There are a few people who have created their own website and they are generating enough money on their own website. They write articles for themselves. You can say that they have also started their own business in the form of a website.

There are a few people who have created their own website and they are generating enough money on their own website. They write articles for themselves. You can say that they have also started their own business in the form of a website.
Yeah, that is actually the truth. I currently have some things I am working on which have the capacity to give me passive income on the long run. I think starting your own thing online is very good because it can give you financial freedom.

the importance of learning when it comes to making money online cannot be underestimated. Knowledge should always come first if you want to succeed in the internet space. Another thing is your ability to apply the knowledge.
That's the fact, there is power in learning. Learn all the necessary skills that's expected, I believe as times goes on if you're consistent you will make considerable amount of money, learn first.

That's the fact, there is power in learning. Learn all the necessary skills that's expected, I believe as times goes on if you're consistent you will make considerable amount of money, learn first.
I am among the people who have spent considerable money on the internet trying to learn some certain things. learning always comes first before you trying to make money from a particular venture. The more knowledge you have the more chances you have.

I am among the people who have spent considerable money on the internet trying to learn some certain things. learning always comes first before you trying to make money from a particular venture. The more knowledge you have the more chances you have.
In addition to your statement, it is necessary to learn a lot of skills online. However, people who spend a lot of time learning would make more money online.

No, i haven't moved away from gig sites to start my own service sites. I started working online on gig sites and i'm still working on gig sites up till now. I've never really thought of starting my own service sites.
I started with gig sites when I started my online career, and I have since moved away from the gig work side of things. It was a great thing to get me started in the industry, but it wasn't the place I was going to focus my time on. Anyway, have you guys branched away from gig sites to start your own service sites.

I started with gig sites when I started my online career, and I have since moved away from the gig work side of things. It was a great thing to get me started in the industry, but it wasn't the place I was going to focus my time on. Anyway, have you guys branched away from gig sites to start your own service sites?
I rememeber I tried to get a job on one of these gig sites, and I didn't have a great experience, to be honest. It's very hard to find a job there because other people provide services. That's why I left the site and moved on to easier ways to make money online. Regardless, I think gig sites are incredibly useful, and it's a great thing that they exist.

I rememeber I tried to get a job on one of these gig sites, and I didn't have a great experience, to be honest. It's very hard to find a job there because other people provide services. That's why I left the site and moved on to easier ways to make money online. Regardless, I think gig sites are incredibly useful, and it's a great thing that they exist.
What you need to understand is that most freelance websites are very saturated and it will be very hard to get jobs. But if it is your thing you need to be consistent and also persistent to be able to get jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back