What's new

Do you eventually move away from the gig sites to do your own thing?

A wonderful advice that should be given to anyone who is working on websites that paid peanuts presently is that savings should be paramount so that you can use such amount of money that is accumulated for a better investment.
That is indeed the best advice so far. If you save up then you could make so much money, atleast enough to start up something for yourself online. It's always good to follow the process.

That is indeed the best advice so far. If you save up then you could make so much money, atleast enough to start up something for yourself online. It's always good to follow the process.
The essence of trying to save certain amount of money is to invest further on things that's going to give you a reasonable amount of money because it is a highly essential to expand your streams of income

A wonderful advice that should be given to anyone who is working on websites that paid peanuts presently is that savings should be paramount so that you can use such amount of money that is accumulated for a better investment.
that is actually very true. If you're working on the micro job platform for example you can save the money for some period of time and use it to buy a course to advance your skills online. That is actually the way to achieve financial freedom on the internet through Little things.

This is the time that so many people will be moving away from different online platforms to start their own online business because most of the online platforms are becoming disappointing by cutting down their pay rates.

Yes, I personally had already making that decision to eventually move away from any Gig site if I really know because I have been scammed alot from such sites.

I do not spend all of my time in a day working at a gig site, as I have other personal projects that I am building which also consumes so much of my time as well

The importance of skill acquisition on relevant experiences cannot be overemphasized because you will need them to implement some difficult task online and to make more money.
Skill acquisition is the way to go now considering the difficulty accompany making money online. I have said it a lot of time that lack of skill is one of the reasons why people suffer online.
Yes, I personally had already making that decision to eventually move away from any Gig site if I really know because I have been scammed alot from such sites.
No matter how secure and careful your website is, some people will just a find a way to tamper with it. I have been scammed once in a gig site.

Last edited:
I do not spend all of my time in a day working at a gig site, as I have other personal projects that I am building which also consumes so much of my time as well
That is actually the right step in the right direction. Trying as much as possible to create something for yourself on the Internet is very important if you want to achieve financial freedom. Having your own business will even give you opportunity to create passive income.

There is no doubt that if I have the opportunity to do that, I will definitely move on. A side gig is just for a moment depending on when you get something reasonable to you.

There is no doubt that if I have the opportunity to do that, I will definitely move on. A side gig is just for a moment depending on when you get something reasonable to you.
the good thing about side gigs is that you can use it to raise money to make reasonable amount of money. You can also use it to finance your businesses and begin to make more money with it.

the good thing about side gigs is that you can use it to raise money to make reasonable amount of money. You can also use it to finance your businesses and begin to make more money with it.
I have seen so many people who have made money online as a sidegig and they have used the money they accumulated to establish a very good business which is reasonable.

The money made from a side gig could be used to establish a business if you are very good at saving because it could be used for investment to make reasonable amount of profit at the end of the day.

Actually the primary reason to working online, is to earned better to be able to meet up to your needs. The truth is that, if I found other beneficial ways to meet up my needs, I will move from online.

Actually the primary reason to working online, is to earned better to be able to meet up to your needs. The truth is that, if I found other beneficial ways to meet up my needs, I will move from online.
There are a lot of ways to make money online but it is true that if someone isn't making enough money to satisfy the relevant needs through the money that is made from online, one could quit.

Each and every individual works online to make money and if the purpose of working online isn't fulfilled, then it will be fun to leave online activities and seek better ways to make money.

Actually there are some specific point in time that the desire and willingness to do something will fade away maybe as a result of some circumstances most especially not getting what you want or challenges. I will if am facing alot of challenges.

I have seen so many people who have made money online as a sidegig and they have used the money they accumulated to establish a very good business which is reasonable.
Yes, that is actually the case with so many people around the world. They usually work online to raise money and after them they can use it to establish a business for themselves or even their family members.

Well most successful people started from somewhere most especially by working for someone and as time goes on, they used their income to establish something reasonable.

Well most successful people started from somewhere most especially by working for someone and as time goes on, they used their income to establish something reasonable.
I have found out that whenever you want to go into a business and you work for someone you will achieve success faster. The reason is because you will learn a lot of business strategies from the person and he can help you to raise capital.

Yeah that is what usually happens, you have to be under some one to learn from such person and also be saving money in order to establish your own personal business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back