What's new

Do you eventually move away from the gig sites to do your own thing?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I started with gig sites when I started my online career, and I have since moved away from the gig work side of things. It was a great thing to get me started in the industry, but it wasn't the place I was going to focus my time on. Anyway, have you guys branched away from gig sites to start your own service sites?

Yes there are times i usually branch out to do other things, i have a personal business i am trying to startup for myself, with time once the business starts generating enough profit i might not enough time to always come online.

I moved away from gig site not to start my own service site but to look for easy ways of making money online. Getting a iob in those site is not easy due to high competition. So, when I could not get a job, I left them.

I want to believe that the gig site you stressed was a micro job websitye where you would need to perform simple task. Thiis website has become a stable income for early birds in the money making adventures online.

I divide my time between gig working and doing my own projects. I cannot give up gig working because it is a good source of income and I cannot give up my own projects because these projects can make mem a lot of money.

I divide my time between gig working and doing my own projects. I cannot give up gig working because it is a good source of income and I cannot give up my own projects because these projects can make mem a lot of money.
I am very curious in this regard and I am very sure that the forfeiting the gig work would make you lose huge amount of money. Could please share an information about your project?

Personally, I would still love to do both gigs and my own work. Gigs are so good because they assure me of the money if I do my gig well. When starting out with my projects, earning is hard. So I need a source of income while I work on my projects.

When I first started my working online, I myself did start with gig sites such as Fiverr and also SEOClerks and I did really well on those and would get frequent orders per day. As much as I do still have gigs listed in places I have somewhat moved away from those sites and only really go to them now if I get any interest. I have been able to offer my services in other places and have had a lot of traction with my services in other places and have had frequent long-term agreements with people now which ensures that I have some regular income now.

This is something that I really want to do. However it is not easy to create your own projects. First of all you need skills and knowledge and secondly you need some investment. If the project failes, you will lose not just money but also time
This is something that I really want to do. However it is not easy to create your own projects. First of all you need skills and knowledge and secondly you need some investment. If the project failes, you will lose not just money but also time

I want to believe that the gig site you stressed was a micro job websitye where you would need to perform simple task. Thiis website has become a stable income for early birds in the money making adventures online.

I think that such kind of sites could be great for you if you mange to get many customers and satisfy them by being great at completing gigs. This is how many freelancers made good money on websites like Fiverr.

I think that such kind of sites could be great for you if you mange to get many customers and satisfy them by being great at completing gigs. This is how many freelancers made good money on websites like Fiverr.
You have a very valid point because having enough client will translate to more profit in the gig expenditure.
This is why it is necessary to gain enough experience and learn more in order to earn more online.

You have a very valid point because having enough client will translate to more profit in the gig expenditure.
This is why it is necessary to gain enough experience and learn more in order to earn more online.
Yes that's the hidden truth about it, in as much as you wants to make passive income, either online or offline. The first thing to come to your mind is the knowledge and skills, after this is capital.

Yes that's the hidden truth about it, in as much as you wants to make passive income, either online or offline. The first thing to come to your mind is the knowledge and skills, after this is capital.
You must try to acquire as many skills as you can acquire because it will expand your horizon in making money online.
You cannot compare the level of money that will be made by someone skilled and the person who is not skilled.

You must try to acquire as many skills as you can acquire because it will expand your horizon in making money online.
You cannot compare the level of money that will be made by someone skilled and the person who is not skilled.
Yes In as much as you want to be perfect in any business, the best thing that's expected of you to do, is to learn all the necessary skills that can help you have a clear background about how to make profit.

I have my own project I'm working on and I try as much as possible to divide my time for the both of them. Doing gigs online is important for you to raise money to start your own project.

If you really want to earn a full time income online then you should be sure to start doing your own thing because working on sites that would offer you a daily task is something that wouldn't make you to be entirely independent financially.

If you really want to earn a full time income online then you should be sure to start doing your own thing because working on sites that would offer you a daily task is something that wouldn't make you to be entirely independent financially.
Yeah, starting your own business online is the best thing you can do if you want to achieve financial freedom. You can open your own website or YouTube channel and on the long run you can make it successful.

Yeah, starting your own business online is the best thing you can do if you want to achieve financial freedom. You can open your own website or YouTube channel and on the long run you can make it successful.
There are so many earning opportunities online and you wouldn't be able to make a good amount of money online if you spend your tiny working on gigs and all that. You will have to at some point start up something for yourself.

Yes In as much as you want to be perfect in any business, the best thing that's expected of you to do, is to learn all the necessary skills that can help you have a clear background about how to make profit.
The importance of skill acquisition on relevant experiences cannot be overemphasized because you will need them to implement some difficult task online and to make more money.

There are so many earning opportunities online and you wouldn't be able to make a good amount of money online if you spend your tiny working on gigs and all that. You will have to at some point start up something for yourself.
A wonderful advice that should be given to anyone who is working on websites that paid peanuts presently is that savings should be paramount so that you can use such amount of money that is accumulated for a better investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back