What's new

Do you eventually move away from the gig sites to do your own thing?

Yeah that is what usually happens, you have to be under some one to learn from such person and also be saving money in order to establish your own personal business.
That is actually one of the best ways of learning about any kind of business. Being under the mentorship of someone is very important and necessary if you really want to become successful.

That is actually one of the best ways of learning about any kind of business. Being under the mentorship of someone is very important and necessary if you really want to become successful.
Yeah for sure, that will make everything easy for you in terms of stress of learning it on your own, energy to use and time taken all well be less not like when you are not on your own.

Yeah for sure, that will make everything easy for you in terms of stress of learning it on your own, energy to use and time taken all well be less not like when you are not on your own.
The importance of mentorship in the online space cannot be underestimated. Whenever you are under a mentor everything will be easier for you because they already have much experience.

The importance of mentorship in the online space cannot be underestimated. Whenever you are under a mentor everything will be easier for you because they already have much experience.
You are right, mentorship is what really helped me to level up in the online game.
If you choose to figure it out on your own , it would definitely cost you time and resources.

You are right, mentorship is what really helped me to level up in the online game.
If you choose to figure it out on your own , it would definitely cost you time and resources.
I believe not everyone have the money to enroll into mentorship. In that case figuring out yourself is the best option but it may not be easy because you will go through a lot of trial and error.

A wonderful advice that should be given to anyone who is working on websites that paid peanuts presently is that savings should be paramount so that you can use such amount of money that is accumulated for a better investment.
Also, when the person is trying to save some money for investment, the person can as well try to research other websites that will help him to make money that is higher than the one he is making.

Honestly speaking, I have never worked on any kind of gig site, but i have worked on many micro job sites that have been paying me for a long time.

that is actually very true. If you're working on the micro job platform for example you can save the money for some period of time and use it to buy a course to advance your skills online. That is actually the way to achieve financial freedom on the internet through Little things.
Rather than working on micro job sites why not invest that same amount of time to watch YouTube tutorials on the skill you want to achieve this will be the best use of your time rather than scraping for peanuts on micro job sites.

Rather than working on micro job sites why not invest that same amount of time to watch YouTube tutorials on the skill you want to achieve this will be the best use of your time rather than scraping for peanuts on micro job sites.
Mind you, you can get free learning on YouTube and you don't necessarily need to be before you can learn, but if you are very dedicated on micro job website, you can still make a reasonable amount of money because I could remember that I was making close to $3 in a day on picoworkers before it changed.

I am not a fan of Micro job website simply because Micro job portals paid peanuts and most of the website comes with a lot of rules and regulations that may not even apply for me.

I am not a fan of Micro job website simply because Micro job portals paid peanuts and most of the website comes with a lot of rules and regulations that may not even apply for me.
Most of the micro job website pay very low amount of money and which is not encouraging. Majority of the people will not want to associate themselves with this kind of online platform except if it is giving out reasonable amount of money per task.

I do not think anybody will want to become a part-time freelancer forever as they may want to gradually move into building their own stuff. I believe that everybody should be having this kind of mindset.

I do not think anybody will want to become a part-time freelancer forever as they may want to gradually move into building their own stuff. I believe that everybody should be having this kind of mindset.
It is true that each and every individuals will be having one or two plans to establish their own website or online business so that they can stand alone and also make more money.

Well if I will actually have a specific person who can stand and coach me as mentor, I will patiently work on gig sites and earn more money that hustling for money offline.

I have found out that whenever you want to go into a business and you work for someone you will achieve success faster. The reason is because you will learn a lot of business strategies from the person and he can help you to raise capital.
It is important to learn how to run a business first before you think of establishing one because it could amount to a total failure if you do not learn first on how to manage the business effectively.

In order for you to earn extra and big you need to divert and think of any advantage that can fetch you earnings aside gigs. We have many users on websites that would not post regularly but have ways of getting money.

It is important to learn how to run a business first before you think of establishing one because it could amount to a total failure if you do not learn first on how to manage the business effectively.
Yeah, in this part of the world people that wants to go into some certain businesses always spend about a few years learning from those who are experts. When you begin your own business you will probably succeed.

Mentorship is something I wished I embraced while starting out on my online journey as I have seen the positive impact of having a mentor, it can really take you places you could never have reached.

Mentorship is something I wished I embraced while starting out on my online journey as I have seen the positive impact of having a mentor, it can really take you places you could never have reached.
whenever you are under a good mentor and you have the passion to succeed there is nothing that can stop you from succeeding. It is always very important and necessary if you want to succeed online.

In order for you to earn extra and big you need to divert and think of any advantage that can fetch you earnings aside gigs. We have many users on websites that would not post regularly but have ways of getting money.
Actually there different websites that people can be earning money from aside post to pay forums and such sites are affiliate marketing sites, freelancing, fiverr and others.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back