What's new

Do you donate cryptocurrency instead of money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When you donate anything, do you usually donate from your cryptocurrency? Or do you donate with cash? I donate with cash if I can, but I was curious about those who do invest a lot in crypto. Do you guys often donate with crypto? Do you usually donate when it's worth a lot? Is donating crypto a taxable thing where you can earn money back?

I don't donate frequently but when I do, I use fiat money instead of crypto. I think cryptos are too valuable to be spent. I do not treat crypto as a payment form, I treat them as am assets, therefore, I hold ny crypto assets instead of spending.

And more than once because it is convenient for me. The main reason is that I keep almost all my free funds and investments on crypto exchanges, so when I want to make a donation, I don't always have to withdraw them, because the funds have adapted to modern times and have their own crypto wallets to which funds can be transferred very easily and quickly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back