What's new

Do you budget how much you spend a week?

I don't budget what I spend for the entire week but I keep track of my daily expenditures, it helped me become accountable and it really improved my financial life.

Well, if you do not plan a budget, then you will end up spending more and more. I am making a new budget for the year 2023 and I will be spending according to my budget.

Well, if you do not plan a budget, then you will end up spending more and more. I am making a new budget for the year 2023 and I will be spending according to my budget.
That's awesome and commendable. I truly aggree with the fact that if you do not craft out a very clear budget , it would be very easy to deviate and not know you deviated.

I organise how much I spend a week, since I am at university and do record how much I spend on a little bit of paper sometimes. Nothing too complex. Just how much I start with and the costs (i.e. groceries, other household items etc.). I usually have an upper limit of how much I should spend and save any remaining for another time.
What about you?
This is a great way to keep track of your expenses and I would like to adopt it. I have been struggling with a way to make sure that I stick to my budget and I avoid impulsive buying.

This is a great way to keep track of your expenses and I would like to adopt it. I have been struggling with a way to make sure that I stick to my budget and I avoid impulsive buying.

Since now I am using a software, I would definitely try to manage my budget and make sure that I do not spend a lot. This is important even if you make a lots of money.

I only budget the amount of money i needed to save in a week and i don't plan or budget on how much I spend but I am always careful with the way i spend money just not to spend more than my limit .

I only budget the amount of money i needed to save in a week and i don't plan or budget on how much I spend but I am always careful with the way i spend money just not to spend more than my limit .

Well, today is the 10th of January and starting from tomorrow onward, I will be creating some new budget plans in order to save money as I have already spent much money unnecessarily from my small savings.

I make my monthly budget. And my weekly spendings are not always the same as some weeks, I need to spend a lot of money on supplies, and in some weeks I do not have to spend on anything.

I do not have a weekly budget. I either prepare a monthly budget or a daily budget. Monthly and daily budget are much better and easier to manage comparatively.

I usually have a weekly budget and I always try my best not to spend more than the amount that I have budgeted in a week so that I will be able to save up some money

I don't budget what I spend in a week. I only budget what I spend in a day. The truth is I cannot work with weekly budget but I budget mine daily. This helps me use my daily income and plan my expenses rather than planning for the week when I dont how much income I'll have in the end of the week. I avoid this so that I'd not end up spending morehan my weekly income.

To be honest i do not though but creating a budget for a week would definitely be good when it comes to saving, having a budget makes you spend less and save more, you simply just have to be discipline enough to be able to do this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back