What's new

Do not be in a hurry, investigate before you buy Land.

You are very correct their has been an increase In the rate at which people are scammed into buying fake, these Fraudsters will even provide fake documents unknown to the intended buyer, I think buying through an agent will be better that way you can hold him responsible when something goes wrong.

You’re right here. One has to investigate before he’ll be able to buy a land because a lot of people do sell lands that are not theirs and can make false document. My friend has been a victim of such scam and the case was taken to court eventually he lost because the person that sold the land to him was nowhere to be seen so he basically lost that money. He learnt his lesson and I also learnt from such experience.

Never be in a haste when buying any property, be it land, house or car, always take your time to do you investigation and due diligence before parting with cash. On no occasion should you let anyone to stamped you or force you into making payment for a property that you have not thoroughly done the investigation. Infact if you notice that someone is pressuring you into making any purchase, that's more reason for you to investigate more in order to be very sure.

Should also investigate the surrounding area and see if it's on a fault line or something.. perhaps the area is floody when it gets hit by storms... Yeah that's one for me. Always check if the landing you're about to buy is a calamity prone area.

You are absolutely right, especially in the part of the world where I come from, if you do not make proper findings before paying for a land you’ll end up loosing your money. I’ve heard really surprising land related issues that get me scared when the issue of land purchase comes up.

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.

Yes, is very important to investigate before buying of land, land land history is bad and one need to run away from such land, like family land that has been king themselves for a particular land, is not advisable to jump and buy such land.

Yes, you made a point of what you said. One must make a proper investigation on any kind of tend to buy because fraud/scamming, the land might be sold for someone already but if you don't know and you buy it, that will be a problem.

Proper investigation is very important when buying a house, land and other property.
People who sees investigation as something that is not necessarily important end up buying property or paying for the wrong property.

Exactly, one need to thoroughly investigate before buying land in order not to enter into problem, because it is very important to know real owner of the land, buying of land you need to find out the location and the price, is necessary.

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
Apart from that, you should buy a land that has the potential to appreciate. Some lands can be a bad investment, they can be stagnant in price for many years. So pay attention to the area, does it have the potential to develop soon?

You need to see the documents before you buy a land most of the time buyer have no valid papers to present to client which is not acceptable.Before buying think and be aware for papers and documents.Read and understand.
Post automatically merged:

You need to see the documents before you buy a land most of the time buyer have no valid papers to present to client which is not acceptable.Before buying think and be aware for papers and documents.Read and understand.

This is not spoken of enough. There are many fraudsters trying to sell lands that do not belong to them. They falsify documents and signature to prove that they own a particular land. It might be quite difficult to ascertain whether they are real or not
The best thing to do is to make proper investigation as to the origin of the land. Get witnesses for the land

Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
Thats true, but it applies on all aspects regarding buying assets. Being cautious. Buying an asset like lands is no joke, considering the money involve to it. Its better and safe if you ask for expert's assistance to accompany you on checking the authenticity of the land that youre going buy specially the land title.

Absolutely, one has to investigate very well before buying a land as there are a lot of fake agents and scammers out there who are ready to dupe you with fake documents and profiles. Most especially in my country Nigeria, I'm not trying to paint my country in a bad state, but this is reality.

This issue of land happened to someone i know. He saw advert about land at a reasonable price not knowing it was a scam. He was to pay part payment then start working on the land. But fortunately the real owner came before he paid. And since then have learned to always confirm land before buying.

over here in Nigeria there are a couple of cases in court where people bought land that has been sold already by the owner of the Land. It is always very important to make a very good investigation before purchasing any property and not only land.

Buying bland and selling it when it appreciates in value is a very good business, but scammers have made it a mine field, very risky.

One way to avoid them is to buy from people you trust. Or from registered real estate dealers who are recognized by the government.

Yes absolutely right. We should investigate anything like this as cars, bikes etc . We should check the original documents of land, check the name owner of that land, even you should verify it by dealer too. This kind of things happening at everywhere. This thing should be at online system. Everything should be online in computers.

You can't over stress that point enough, before buying not just land but any valuable property do a thorough investigation on the property because there are so many dubious people out there, who would want to take advantage of your ignorance in order to cheat you.
Post automatically merged:

You can't over stress that point enough, before buying not just land but any valuable property do a thorough investigation on the property because there are so many dubious people out there, who would want to take advantage of your ignorance in order to cheat you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back