What's new

Do not be in a hurry, investigate before you buy Land.

Buying land is always difficult thing from dealing to documentation and getting ownership. I obsorved two much cases where some people played this trick to innocent person by selling fake lands providing fake documents. Purchase land by trustful person or property dealer. This is nice advice by your side.

Yes, research is the most important thing to buy a home. Because it also happens that people create a registry and sell it to 2 or 3 people and take the whole amount from each one. That's why whenever you buy a property, make sure it is issued by the government. Never rush

Yes its true because this world is full of scam people, they will scam you on net and they will also be the one to scam you based on your property, i agree with you its better for an individual to make a proper research when he or sh wants to buy land, he can even go further to do the sea of hope when he has secured the land because its very germaine.

Buying land is a very careful task.There are many fruads examples arounds us. Therefore,you must be take care of that and fully investigate it. You have to completely know about it's real owner and Land paper are real.
After that you have to buy using affidivt

Absolutely, one has to investigate very well before buying a land as there are a lot of fake agents and scammers out there who are ready to dupe you with fake documents and profiles. Most especially in my country Nigeria, I'm not trying to paint my country in a bad state, but this is reality.

Yes, any business should be investigated before doing it. If you want to buy land, you must investigate because the land you are buying may not have any documents, it may be owned by someone else and you Someone else is selling and if you take it without scrutiny you may incur considerable losses so it is better to be careful already

A home is typically the largest single investment you’ll ever make, and you’ll likely spend a lot of time and energy searching for the perfect place. By the time you're ready to buy, you'll already know a lot about the house. However, it's a good idea to do a little more detective work and get answers to a few investigative questions. It will give you additional peace of mind in your purchase.

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
Know all the facts before buying land as buying and selling land is very difficult. We need land and space where it is more valuable. If we think the earth without thinking, you will be deceived.
There have been scams with some of my relatives that seem very inappropriate.

Yes, research is very important when it comes to purchasing anything When buying land you have to look at all the aspects like how much the demand and price of this place can increase in the future.And if you build a market or a plaza in this place, people will prefer this place for shopping or not.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, research is very important when it comes to purchasing anything When buying land you have to look at all the aspects like how much the demand and price of this place can increase in the future.And if you build a market or a plaza in this place, people will prefer this place for shopping or not.

This is a nice advice. However I beleive the best and safest way of acquiring is to buy land or properties that are owned by thr government. This type of properties poses no threats or risks. Also if you’re buying from individuals or real estate companies, make sure you verify all documents with the help of professionals.

Thank you so much for this eyeopening thread. people have always dabbled into land and landed properties without proper investigation until they start to have some problems about it and it will now be too late by then. j believe proper research must be made before one buys land from anyone.

Valid point, there is no need to rush to acquire something that will be long term. Always validate that land to be sold to be sold to you is not fake. Because you want to avoid a scenario where you would have built your house and then someone will come and tell you the land is not yours so in order to avoid stories that touch always confirm that you are buying an original land.

By right investigation is very very important in whatever thing you want to do in life,especially when it comes to buying a property especially landed property, without serious investigation you may fall into a wrong hand.so investigation is good.
Post automatically merged:

By right investigation is very very important in whatever thing you want to do in life,especially when it comes to buying a property especially landed property, without serious investigation you may fall into a wrong hand.so investigation is good.

Thank you so much for this beautiful piece of advice. Sincerely, I found it helpful even though Christmas time has passed. To confirm what you are saying is true, most lands in my country usually have this type of issue of a land being sold to many people.

Brokers say sales may take some time as the market slows down.
“The sale agreement is not a standard document. There may be specific points included in it and you could land

When u buying a land, one needs to be extra careful. The best season to check out lands to buy is during rainy season, so as to check out the nature of the land and area if it's not a swampy one. Also make sure all necessary documents are seen and signed before purchase

Investigating the location and the kind of land to buy is very important. Sometimes buying lands in a particular location may not be profitable as you may think, therefore, it is important for proper investigation an enquiry to be made before purchasing any land or even properties.

Buying a land is a deal with many processes. Check the land at the surveying unit to be sure it's not a government reserved land, make sure you get am the ownership documents for future purpose

This tread is like an advice to me, becouse money moves yes that's true, if you have the money in your bank account, I tell you a lot idea will be coming up I mean business idea, and if care is not taking you may invest wrongly, so be careful while investing your money on anything, make sure it's something that will yield profit

That is the the best thing to ever do as an investor in real estate. It is much better to investigate the ownership of the land and the other properties before buying them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back