What's new

Do not be in a hurry, investigate before you buy Land.

Not only investigation but a good one. Find out whether the land has not been sold for someone else before. Do investigation whether government is not reserving the land for future purpose and other relevant investigation

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
It is true to be careful when buying a piece of land. I think, anything you are buying or sell, must take care of its consequences. Land is an expensive asset. Now a days , there are lots of hidden issues in land purchasing activity. So make sure to have a lawyer with having experience in specific field with you. It will safe you from any fraudulent activities.

In this case, I agree with you, there are many people scammed, because they do not take the time to verify the authenticity of the owner. I always recommend taking a surveyor, an expert, and researching the owners' main office with the cadastral card and verifying the real owner of the land or property.

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
One should always invest before buying a land and check all the documents as many frauds try to cheat the land and try to grab the land absolutely they spread too much on Christmas Day and New Year's Days and try to cheat people, so one should be careful.

No doubt Buying and selling of property or land is very profitable business but proper investigation and observation are necessary before purchasing a land.
To avoid the conflict always do paper work between buyer and seller as many of the paces are under police control which are not allowed to be sealed or purchased

Some land this days are trickery to buy. Because land invaders are every where looking for land to resell. So when one is buying this kind land, he or she should investigate properly before going on to buy land. Cos invaders are the ones mostly selling those lands.

Honestly, you are correct. I wish the whole world would hear this, a lot of persons are just into unnecessary race of acquiring properties especially land, in order to be called a property owner even without proper investigation. And before they know it, complications start arising from purchasing such land.

Buying land without proper investigation is tantamount to risk. In buying land as I work in a law firm, you must know the history of the land which will help your lawyer to do recital on the land agreement. Find out if the land is a family land or for individual. Interact with people around to know the issue on the land and finally cross-check from the ministry of lands.

This is very important for someone who just want to invest in the real estate sector. A lot of new Investors in the sector are been scammed daily just be because they refuse to do investigation on the properties they want to place their money into. If proper due diligence is done everything will be okay

Concerning buying of land, an individual needs to be extra careful to avoid duping by the so called land owners. The land owners are very dubious in selling land, they can sell a land to two or more people. Make sure you do proper investigation before buying any land

How will you get to know that the land was ill gotten when you were absolutely sure you purchased it from the real owner? I think the best way or thing to ensure is that the land isn't a dispute property, in order to avoid having issues afterwards.

Buying lands here requires proper investigation, so that you don't fall into the hands of fraudster who are not the real owner of the land, have seen cases where same land was sold to more five person causing comotion and riot, it's very important to investigate properly before you purchase any land so you wouldn't regret at the end

It is to good to investigate before you invest in business or investment programs. The same thing goes real estate property. Always make sure you engage the service of a trusted agency as this will give a rest of mind on the property. Also location of the property is very important to consider when buying the land

Proper investigation of properties before acquisition is very important. Over time, incidence of land dispute and other problems associated to landed properties and Real estate at large are currently in court still not resolved. To avoid such stress, ensure you investigate all properties before committing your funds into such projects.

Definitely. Purchasing a property is nothing like buying clothes, it is a big decision to make. It's just right to take time and see to it yourself if there's any damages or problems with the titles and such. This is to ensure that you won't have any problems to face in the future.

When buying a land you should never be in a hurry, you should investigate property before buying, these because most agent will sell a particular pice of land for more than one person and that can lead to crisis between them. Sometimes land buyers are been scammed, so as a buyer you must investigate a particular land properly before buying.

most people fall into such land issues alot of times and it's because they failed to take their research and investigations serious.... At the end of the day they pay for it with their time, money and resources because they end up losing the land when the true owner shows up

This is a very good point and there have been numerous legal cases on this. When you buy land you are putting in a large investment that is likely to cost you a lot of money and therefore it is not a simple decision to make. You have to ensure that all the documentation are in order and that you do all the research that is needed as well. Worst case scenario you can also get a lawyer involved to try and ensure that all of this is sorted out.

I don't know how seriously I can sound or make this understandable to others. Lands now have a lot of things involved. Land sale and acquisition now causes a lot of rifts between a lot of people who seem to own the land by right while others own it by law. Everyone claiming ownership of the land you buy can be a very frustrating experience. So it is very much better to buy lands from certified agents who have passed all test and have confirmed documents and connections with the owners.

Yes you have to very careful and vigilant before buying any piece of land because there are so many fraudulent people (agent). So if you want to buy land make sure it has all necessary documents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back