What's new

Do not be in a hurry, investigate before you buy Land.

I have a friend who is a victim of land scammers, after buying the land,he did not fence the land, he left it and came back few years later,but another problem came up as the real owners of the land start building on it.

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
I think the Bitcoin has been a while since I think the Bitcoin has been working on the other side ta ta for you about the job you posted t and is important that we should have a few minutes to get huge amount in different people and the best part of my life happily married a business trip

Something you should know about lands is that they will always be there to buy and available at all times. If it where even possible, buy lands sold to the public by the government

One way to be sure the land has not been sold to anyone before is by asking people around or asking for a family name receipt and validation so all other land sellers would be aware.

It's a bad idea for you to be in hurry when buying a landed property, you need to be vigilant and also make a little investigation about this property before purchasing it.

that is true it is not good to be in a hurry when getting any real estate property or especially land because most times they are some dubious agents who sells land for two to three people and that may cause problem at the end of the day.

What you have just said only happens in African countries because in some African countries you can actually buy a land from anyone but in the Western countries everything concerning land and housing is controlled by the government and no need for any further investigation if the building you are buying is controlled by the government.

Something you should know about lands is that they will always be there to buy and available at all times. If it where even possible, buy lands sold to the public by the government
That is true, you must always no more about the land you want to buy whether it's from the government or from the public.

Scammers forge documents of properties that are not theirs and sell a particular property to more than one person's. Investigation is really needed before acquiring such properties.

To avoid land purchase scams, it is important to request the property documents and present them to the "Catastro", these documents must coincide with those registered in the main office. Otherwise it is better not to invest in them.

You are very right that we all should be very careful on how and from whom we choose to buy any land or even building properties from. They might use a fake document to trap us. Always cross check with local authorities in charge to verify documents before buying that land

It is veru insructive to do proper investigation about a landed property before making payment,as some individual can be very funny with fake landed documents that looks original.It should be be checked in the ministry of housing and lands for confermation.

Not only in buying land, you have to investigate in most business deals before considering them, i had to critically analyse before doing anything online, else i would have lost to scams countless times.

Of course proper investigation and approaching the issues in a holistic manner is the right way to finalize business deals. You must be very prudent when it comes to business and the same goes for real estate business. I think that people must be cautious while buying property or land in my country because many people take advantage of other people when it comes to real estate business in my country. So yes, people should be very careful.

it is very bad for you to be in a hurry when you are about to buy a land or landed property, this is because you might easily get scammed, it is good for you to do underground investigation before purchasing any property so you can know why the owner truly wants to sell this property

it is very bad for you to be in a hurry when you are about to buy a land or landed property, this is because you might easily get scammed, it is good for you to do underground investigation before purchasing any property so you can know why the owner truly wants to sell this property
it is not bad for you to make good investigation before you get land because these days some agents sell one plot of land for two to three people

Absolutely buying a lad is not something you do every day and it will surely cost you a lot of money.You have to be patient because you should fine the perfect place that it's most suitable to you

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
In fact, it is not only during Christmas season that one need to be careful of buying land, we must be careful anytime we intends to buy a land. Buying lands needs thorough investigation before you will go ahead to negotiate payments. Sometimes it is just advisable to employ the services of professionals in real estate to help with buying of lands to be safe from scammers.

Yes of cause, this is a very important issue. There are many scammers out there, i once saw a case whereby a man brought a land st a very cheap price, i guess he got too excited because of the price that he didnt do any investigation. He brought the then later found out the papers that was given to him are fake and there is an original owner

This Is actually a very good advice that not many people take into serious consideration. You should know that it is not every land that has great potential for the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back