What's new

Do not be in a hurry, investigate before you buy Land.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.

Yes, you have to be very careful buying land even if it's not during Christmas period. You can employ lawyer to assist you in buying it. Try to get and confirm the papers of the land is genuine before making payments.

Absolutely, one has to investigate very well before buying a land as there are a lot of fake agents and scammers out there who are ready to dupe you with fake documents and profiles. Most especially in my country Nigeria, I'm not trying to paint my country in a bad state, but this is reality.

Yea that's right and another tip also, Analyze costs of land in the territory of your advantage since you may discover distinctive property organizations offering land in a similar region however with various costs. A correlation will assist you with trying not to buy an overrated property though, you can get a more essential property at a much lower cost.

Investigation is paramount in the purchase of land. The following are the importance of investigation:

It helps in preventing you from been scammed.

It helps in knowing the rightful owner of the property.

It helps in discovering whether there is disputes on it like court case etc.

One should not buy any property in haste because there are lots of people who have lost their money in buying land that belongs to someone else, sometimes land meant for power line etc.

Buying land is a very dicey piece of Business due to how often people are played into buying either fake land that already sold to someone or face documents. These and other reasons makes buying land a very risky venture.
Even when you can confirm the ownership of the land, you still need to investigate the property so you will be sure that it's not I'll gotten Land.
Please let's be careful of the land we buy, especially during this Christmas season.
There is nothing like fake land . Better said being issued with fake land documents. Why trying to buy a land ,which should consult the legal body in charge of land issue in the locality for their knowledge and approaval

Buying properties to me is a step.

First you don't need to buy properties because of price.

Before buying property one need to know the title on land

Title on land can be; C of O, Deed of Assignments, Governor Consent, Excision, Gazett and a registered Survey free hold......

Out of all, majority of land has a registered Survey.

So it become buyer duty to sight and chat up the registered survey provide by the sellers.

Chatting mean checking up the Geo code of the land if it tally with the location the sellers is marketing.
Post automatically merged:

Buying properties to me is a step.

First you don't need to buy properties because of price.

Before buying property one need to know the title on land

Title on land can be; C of O, Deed of Assignments, Governor Consent, Excision, Gazett and a registered Survey free hold......

Out of all, majority of land has a registered Survey.

So it become buyer duty to sight and chat up the registered survey provide by the sellers.

Chatting mean checking up the Geo code of the land if it tally with the location the sellers is marketing.
It doesn't end there,

Once the Geo code is correct.
You need to check the name on the survey if it tally with the name of the sellers. If not, kindly ask the seller to provide another document Linking how the properties belong to him or her. Another title; "deed of assignments" will do that work
Post automatically merged:

Moreso, buying of land can be so risky.

But it's good for us know that Buying properties is risky. So it good you buy starting with a little plot to check how legit and how truthfully the seller. Before going ahead buying more.

In nutshell buying land is risky as it's not a commodity you buy at a moment's and take home

Last edited:
Buying any kinds of property is a big purchase and a big decision to make. It should not be taken lightly. Make sure that every legal document is present to avoid any conflict in the future.

That is true that there are fake land titles here. I saw in a tv program a complaining buyer of a lot with 3 owners. Naturally the scamming broker cannot be found but a case of fraud was already filed. However, the complainants are not sure if the name of the broker is his real name. Anyway, just for the safety of the buyer, you should check with the land assessor's office in the municipal or city hall. The staff there can verify if the title is fake or not.

This is a very necessary step to take when buying land, you should ensure you make proper investigation about the owner of the land,many lands nowadays are snatched and resold, you don't want to be a victim because it doesn't always end well. Always ask for the appropriate documents including the certificate of ownership issued by the government.

That's one of the best ideas to give a potential land buyer especially in my country. It's good to carry out thorough investigation into the land before you buy it. It's better to spend money for a property lawyers to do the work than to waste money on lawsuits later. It's most common in developing areas where land scammers lure people with cheap prices.

Residential property or landed property is something that needs considerable consideration. One needs to be careful for purchasing an asset like landed property. Every vendor should make good research on the said item he or she wish to buy to avoid regret in the end because scammers or defrauders are everywhere.

Yes investigation is the main process to buy any property land and building.its save us from scam and loss.Because today are mostly scammers around us .They don't know what they do.So You must investigate before buying any property land and building.It is compulsory.

It is best to buy land from the government or go to the land L.A.N.D agency before buying the land cos only them can show you if the land is real or fake.

My mum and I recently bought a land in a bushy area, but because the place is still deserted we had to fence it round and make sure to get the land paper and receipt.

This is very true about buying of the land for have seen so many people have cases of their land since they bought it from conpeople who faked the documents .
So it is very essential to always be careful and do thorough investigation before buying the land in order to be on the safer side

There have been several instances of the same land being sold to 4 or 5 people and each issued with fake documents. It is better to secure land through the appropriate authorities than get scammed of hard earned money trying to take shortcuts.

This is a nice advice. However I beleive the best and safest way of acquiring is to buy land or properties that are owned by thr government. This type of properties poses no threats or risks. Also if you’re buying from individuals or real estate companies, make sure you verify all documents with the help of professionals

Buying land is not buying piece of cake ..you always have to search about the land price for future reselling,market value,what's the area in surrounding,are brands located,schools ,college university,your work preferences, everything..so don't be hurry always study the whole area

It is very important to ensure that the land you are buying has legal documents backing it up. Most landowners can sell to two or three different people, the first person to erect a building their might later win the ownership of the land. So buyers have to be very careful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back