What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

To me that is what help me up to an extent I can be using the money I do earn from online by working on different different platforms to even purchase and reinvest what I earn.
of course it can help you to an extent. You can use the money you make from some platforms to invest in something bigger to be able to make more money. That is a good idea probably.

of course it can help you to an extent. You can use the money you make from some platforms to invest in something bigger to be able to make more money. That is a good idea probably.
Yeah and that is how it works too most especially offline and once your investment was really profitable. You will be more grateful and thankful for the decision you make.

When it comes to most sites, at least imo, it takes a while for the money to arrive in your accounts. I steer clear of most sites that take weeks or months to send your money. I've had history where I have done work in the past and it took the site ages to finally pay me what I worked for.

With the money making sites you work on now, or the sites that pay you, do they send your payment fast? Or do you have to deal with a waiting period for your funds to arrive in your account?
Nowadays there were many online websites through which you can earn money by your skills.If you are on a good website developer then you can earn money by making a website And you can also sell your created website on Amazon and you can earn a lot of profit from this.And apart from this, there are other skills through which you can earn money online and it benefits you a lot.

Some website this days pays very fast while others it's going to take you days and weeks before your payment is been processed seriously I don't just like those type of website,but am very comfortable with bizdustry here they pay us on time

Some website this days pays very fast while others it's going to take you days and weeks before your payment is been processed seriously I don't just like those type of website,but am very comfortable with bizdustry here they pay us on time
I noticed this also because most of the forums that have joined recently pay very promptly and the never wasted time and typical example of one of those platform is RIF.

One of the things that will make an online platform to gain popularity very quickly is when it is sending out payment at the right time and it is not delaying payment at all because payment delay could make people lose hope on such website.

Yeah and that is how it works too most especially offline and once your investment was really profitable. You will be more grateful and thankful for the decision you make.
Yes, people who usually make investment both online and offline use their profit to venture into more profitable things. That is actually how rich people makes their money mostly.

Well it was then that I know that some sites that too long to be paying there members which is really bad but not there is a more advancement to that than before.

There is no doubt actually that there are some site that takes too longer than expected to pay it members sometimes it may be based on it 7 days policies or maybe due to networking issues.

I personally hate sites that infuses delay in transactions because I might encounter an emergency situation and it would definitely pose a serious challenge to me . That is why I go for the sites with faster payments.

There is no doubt actually that there are some site that takes too longer than expected to pay it members sometimes it may be based on it 7 days policies or maybe due to networking issues.
No matter the situation I think it is always very important and necessary to communicate with the members so that they will know the reason why they have not gotten their payment. That way they will not be worried about that at all.

Actually there are some certain site that takes them 7 days to be able to pay their members after reviewing but most of them, don't takes too much longer if not because of some networking issues that may affect them.

Actually there are some certain site that takes them 7 days to be able to pay their members after reviewing but most of them, don't takes too much longer if not because of some networking issues that may affect them.
Sometimes, network issues is one of the major reason a lot of platforms delay their payment. Sometimes unavailability of the admins is also the major reason there is a delay in payment. There are some admins that do multiple works simultaneously.

Sometimes, network issues is one of the major reason a lot of platforms delay their payment. Sometimes unavailability of the admins is also the major reason there is a delay in payment. There are some admins that do multiple works simultaneously.
Yes seriously, but I think it would not help the sites in the long run .
It would be better to have fixed withdrawal days by the admins if their other works would not permit them to make payments everyday.

Yes seriously, but I think it would not help the sites in the long run .
It would be better to have fixed withdrawal days by the admins if their other works would not permit them to make payments everyday.
Yeah, having a fixated day for withdrawal and payment is always very important and necessary. This will help the members of the website to understand it better and they will not even worried at all when they do not receive payment until that day.

Yeah, having a fixated day for withdrawal and payment is always very important and necessary. This will help the members of the website to understand it better and they will not even worried at all when they do not receive payment until that day.
I have worked with beer money forum and that is their mode of payment.
Withdrawals are always approved in the end of the month. It is better than uncertainty.

Withdrawals are always approved in the end of the month. It is better than uncertainty.
I have a lot of experience about beermoneyforum and it has been my favourite forum all the way because I reckon it to be the largest forum on the internet as we speak.

It is sincerely a wonderful thing to explore because it wouldn't speak well if we work on that forums and we are not paid at the end of the day . Beermoney forum remain the best paid to post forum that you can ever come across online.

Actually not all of them though sometimes it takes either a week highest but I believe most of the site to give notifications to there members against any uncertainties.
That is why some websites always write the amount of time it will take for them to credit their members. There is a website that has failed to pay me for over two weeks now and it is really disturbing

Actually there is no doubt that there are some certain online site that do takes a long period of time to pay it members sometimes it's not intentional but due to networking issues that may affect transactions.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back