What's new

Do most money sites take too long to pay you?

That is actually the best thing to do in order not to get their members worried. It is also what many legitimate platforms I worked on always do. Scam platforms do not communicate that.

Actually, I have noticed that there are many Hyips sites that do communicate with people initially. However, by the passage of time, you will notice that they stop communicating with people when they become a scam,.

It depends on the site though, most sites usually take two days or a single day before paying, while there are some sites that usually take days before paying. There is a site i am working on that takes up to almost a month before they pay.

I am not a fan of spreading rumours about a particular website. when I know that a particular website is legitimate I don't need to worry about the payment because I know they must pay.
I was in a forum where a particular lady was not paid quickly and she started spreading false rumours about the forum on other platforms and people started having a bad notion about the forum up till now.

I think most of the website delay payment while waiting to get paid from Google adsense or any other ads network that they added to their platform.
Yeah, I have witnessed that in most new sites. They promise to pay but delay payments until the site earns some revenue. But some other good ones pay from their pockets while waiting for the site to start earning revenue.

Most earning websites aren't taking so much time to make payments but I think this very forum actually do take up a lot of time to make payment. My last withdrawal took about two weeks to get processed if not three.
Majority of the online platforms would delay payment when there is little hiccups or when Google have not sent payment yet because it is a revenue-sharing program and they would have to wait for settlement from the ads network.

Majority of the online platforms would delay payment when there is little hiccups or when Google have not sent payment yet because it is a revenue-sharing program and they would have to wait for settlement from the ads network.
I think I do understand your point exactly. This might be a viable reason because when I was a newbie to this forum, the payment was usually fast and that's why I was worried this time that something might have actually gone wrong with the forum.

I think I do understand your point exactly. This might be a viable reason because when I was a newbie to this forum, the payment was usually fast and that's why I was worried this time that something might have actually gone wrong with the forum.
This platform uses a revenue-sharing program and when I payment are sent by Google , the owner of the website will share part of it to the members and that is why everyone needs to be a lot patients.

Actually, I have noticed that there are many Hyips sites that do communicate with people initially. However, by the passage of time, you will notice that they stop communicating with people when they become a scam,.
of course at the initial stage they always try as much as possible to communicate with people so that they will be trusted. As time goes on they will stop any form of communication especially when a lot of people have invested.

This platform uses a revenue-sharing program and when I payment are sent by Google , the owner of the website will share part of it to the members and that is why everyone needs to be a lot patients.
I think that's how it works or maybe, it started just recently or after the upgrading of account became mandatory. This is because it wasn't like this when I started working here and I am sure about what I am saying.

Yes, I once had such experience of delaying in paying members in a specific forum and that really discouraged me that period not to work in the forum till when I received my pending payment.

Some sites handle payments once a month means even reach threashold on 5 september you have to wait until october as they handle payment once a month, request payment by support ticket will be declined too.
I also faced with many such websites, this will discourage some new and impatient members because all people who are working online want to be paid quickly.

I also faced with many such websites, this will discourage some new and impatient members because all people who are working online want to be paid quickly.
This will not be the case of a site handling 500 payments every day manually same as a site handling 10 payments per day manually this is why some sites switch to monthly payment.

It is highly necessary for members of an online platform to understand the complexity in the payment system. There are a lot of factors that could go against receiving payment instantaneously, but the owner of the website must send messages to acquaint members with the development..

Yes, I once had such experience of delaying in paying members in a specific forum and that really discouraged me that period not to work in the forum till when I received my pending payment.
I think if it is a platform your trust you can continue working until you receive your payment. There are some platforms that are very legitimate and you do not need to worry about that.

I think if it is a platform your trust you can continue working until you receive your payment. There are some platforms that are very legitimate and you do not need to worry about that.
Well I agree with you on that, though most people working online hardly do that to pay or settle one or two of there problems, so when the payment they expected didn't come fast. It makes them to start getting discourage.

I have come across people complained bitterly that they do not receive payment quickly from their forums. Personally, I am not bothered if the payment are sent quickly or not , what mattered to me is the legitimacy of the platform.

Majority of the people whose payments are delayed on online platforms would definitely understand if the rationale behind the delayed payment if the owner of the website could deemed it fit to send information on the development to them.

Well I agree with you on that, though most people working online hardly do that to pay or settle one or two of there problems, so when the payment they expected didn't come fast. It makes them to start getting discourage.
that is actually very true but I think people should not be dependent on payment they get from some platforms. That is why working on several platforms simultaneously is important.

that is actually very true but I think people should not be dependent on payment they get from some platforms. That is why working on several platforms simultaneously is important.
To me that is what help me up to an extent I can be using the money I do earn from online by working on different different platforms to even purchase and reinvest what I earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back