What's new

Do I need the motivation to lose weight?

Try to get into a diet and exercise routine. That will do and do not be too obsessed about losing weight. It will happen on its own if you follow a proper diet and exercise and most important of all, do not cheat.

Combining exercise with a diet plan is necessary if you want to have a sustainable result in your weight loss journey. Eating anything witch comes your way is not advisable if you're committed to losing weight.

5'4 at 128 pounds is VERY small already. My wife is about 5'3 and weighs 135 and she is in a size 4/6. I am not sure why you would want to be smaller but if you do go below 110, you will be considered underweight.
One_of_the_most_popular-5a3a5df1ee3c1343633b1e9600aa3f4e.png

5'4 at 128 pounds is VERY small already. My wife is about 5'3 and weighs 135 and she is in a size 4/6. I am not sure why you would want to be smaller but if you do go below 110, you will be considered underweight.
View attachment 6230

I love this chart. I'm going to start working with it because it's comprehensive in all the weight and sizes/height. Becoming underweight and overweight isn't good. It's better to find a balance between the two.

Tips for Staying Motivated · Set Goals and Track Progress · Reward Yourself · Address Emotional Eating · Go on the Offense · Use Medical.

With using the medical means to lose weight that you're talking about is all about using surgery right? This is something that I wouldn't recommend for anyone. You didn't add weight through surgery, why want to lose weight through it? Moreover, it's a very risky and expensive procedure.

Every time I convince myself to starve/diet I always give into eating at least 3 hours later. I really need to get motivated to lose weight and stay that way. Right now I am 5'4 and I'm 128 lbs, and my goal weight is 115 and my ultimate goal is 100/95 lbs.

You can talk to yourself about this and begin to put in the work that is needed. It is never easy losing weight, but it is something that you can plan on and make it work for you as well.

Sometimes you do need motivation to loose weight , people can motivate you by helping you on how to reduce your weight or you can motivate yourself by looking at your body and determined you are gonna loose weight.

Most of the time, it is always very difficult for you to be able to motivate yourself on your own. The reason why it is this way is because you have already been finding it very challenging to engage actively in what you are doing. This is why you need an external source of motivation in order for you to keep it up.

You can talk to yourself about this and begin to put in the work that is needed. It is never easy losing weight, but it is something that you can plan on and make it work for you as well.

Self motivation is good but it's always very difficult to achieve it. It will difficult for you to see their progress which you've been making but when the motivation is coming from the eyes of what others are seeing from your efforts, it's more convincing.

I have always done this several times in trying to motivate myself personally whenever I am in a very difficult moment. When I will not even have someone to talk to, it is only myself that will have the capacity of pulling me out of that challenge that I have myself in that moment by motivating myself internally.

Some people certainly need motivation to lose weight. However, losing weight is not all about being motivated, it is about your will power and mindset. Until you are determined to lose weight, no matter how much motivation you get, you cannot lose weight.

Some people certainly need motivation to lose weight. However, losing weight is not all about being motivated, it is about your will power and mindset. Until you are determined to lose weight, no matter how much motivation you get, you cannot lose weight.

Exactly! It is definitely more easier said than done when it comes to losing weight and just like you mentioned, no matter the level of motivation that you are being given to lose weight, if you are not determined to put in the work and efforts towards losing weight, there is no way you can be able to achieve it.

In my opinion, people do not need motivation for such a thing, because if they themselves want it, then they will do it, and motivation is only for those who have no desire to do it. And in general, you have a normal weight, and I don't think you should start losing weight, you can make your body more muscular

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back