What's new

Do you need sound to help you get to sleep?

I don't need any kind of sound to go to sleep. I can sleep within 5-10 minutes. However, I do enjoy soothing music while sleeping. I mostly listen to Hindu mantras while sleeping. The reason why I like listening to Hindu mantras while sleeping is because they not only relax my mind but also creates good vibes inside me.

You are very fortunate to be able to sleep within 5 to 10 minutes of being in bed whenever you want to sleep. I find it very challenging to sleep whenever I'm in bed. I can stay in bed up to 1 hour without sleeping off.

I can only be able to sleep off when I have been worn out completely that my whole body feels like it is going to shut down on its own without my consent.

I don't need it, because I can fall asleep without it, but if there is a pleasant, calm voice telling a story, for example, a video on YouTube, then I will be able to fall asleep much faster than usual, and sleep will be much more pleasant after this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back