What's new

Do I need the motivation to lose weight?

You'll definitely lose interest at some point. So, motivation is what keeps you going till you achieve your desired stature.

Of course one needs to bemotivatedin other to achieve success in reducing ones weight because some where in between bete might feel alittle bit discouraged, if one is not encouraged or motivated one might loss interest in the process.

Motivation works a lot motivation work wonders in some people's life most people might need motivation to lose weight that will be in terms of encouragement when it comes to area of exercise and making them believe that they can actually lost weight.

It can be difficult to get started and adhere to a safe weight loss plan.

People always lack the desire to get started or lose motivation to continue. Fortunately, motivation is something that can be improved.

This article addresses 16 different ways to keep yourself motivated to lose weight.

What size of your body or a person's body you think as appropriate might not be so for another. Another might even say it is the ideal

Of course, you need a lot of motivation to lose weight because the process of losing weight is quite a tedious and hectic process. You will have to forgone so many meals that you have been used to before and you will work yourself out.

Well I'm going to tell to do whatever you think is the best for you, dont ever let somebody else decide what is good and what is not for your body. Just simply ask your self which of the goals is the most satisfying and when and if should you stop willing to reduce weight.

I'm guessing you might have high cholesterol due to your eating habits, I ONCE DID. The bigger problem was my doctor's form of solving my issue was prescription drugs. But taking these drugs would only reduce the problem not solve them. In your case, motivation will not solve the problem, but changing your diet will, and i mean a proper one. Just as i did.

Every time I convince myself to starve/diet I always give into eating at least 3 hours later. I really need to get motivated to lose weight and stay that way. Right now I am 5'4 and I'm 128 lbs, and my goal weight is 115 and my ultimate goal is 100/95 lbs.
Honestly you're at a pretty decent weight for your height. Why do you want to lose more weight? 100/95 lbs might be a little too thin imo. I think for someone who's 5'4 the suggested weight would be around 120lbs I imagine. Any shorter you'd be fine at 110 or a little lower.

I'm obese myself, and it can be hard to lose weight. You're already doing pretty good with your health. :)

Try to get into a diet and exercise routine. That will do and do not be too obsessed about losing weight. It will happen on its own if you follow a proper diet and exercise and most important of all, do not cheat.

Every time I convince myself to starve/diet I always give into eating at least 3 hours later. I really need to get motivated to lose weight and stay that way. Right now I am 5'4 and I'm 128 lbs, and my goal weight is 115 and my ultimate goal is 100/95 lbs.

Sounds like you're already in good shape. 128 pounds for a guy isn't a lot, even at 5'4 height.

I just googled and the recommended weigtht for that height is:

Male- 117 - 143 lbs.
Female - 108 - 132 lbs.

Why do you want to be under 100 pounds?

It is always very easy for you to add weight but when it comes to losing weight, that is when you are going to understand that it is very difficult for you to go through the process required for you to lose weight.

I believe that you need serious motivation for you to be able to lose weight otherwise I don't see how it is going to be possible for you to achieve that success.

If you're having difficulty with staying principled in your weight loss journey, I will suggest joining a group of people who are in a weight loss journey. Working together with them will make it easier for you to be motivated.

Try to get into a diet and exercise routine. That will do and do not be too obsessed about losing weight. It will happen on its own if you follow a proper diet and exercise and most important of all, do not cheat.

There are some people who get discouraged easily especially when it comes to being on a diet and exercise routine plan if they don't have those who will be in the same process of trying to lose weight they will get discouraged along the way.

Sounds like you're already in good shape. 128 pounds for a guy isn't a lot, even at 5'4 height.

I just googled and the recommended weigtht for that height is:

Male- 117 - 143 lbs.
Female - 108 - 132 lbs.

Why do you want to be under 100 pounds?

This is good question which you've asked on why he want to be under 100 pounds? For his height, being under 100 pounds in weight, it will not work well with the height. A man of that height isn't meant to be too light in weight.

Of course, you need a lot of motivation to lose weight because the process of losing weight is quite a tedious and hectic process. You will have to forgone so many meals that you have been used to before and you will work yourself out.

Anyone that has never been on the journey of trying to lose weight is never going to understand how difficult it is to do that. This is because the kind of temptation that you're going to be having when it comes to abstaining from the food that you're not supposed to eat, it is never easy to handle.

More than just motivation is needed before you can lose weight. If you're not determined to pass through pains and agony, deprive yourself so many good sweet things and live a healthy life, and eat healthy food, it will be hard to lose weight.

This is good question which you've asked on why he want to be under 100 pounds? For his height, being under 100 pounds in weight, it will not work well with the height. A man of that height isn't meant to be too light in weight.

Personally, I believe that everyone have a way that they are comfortable to have themselves to be in in terms of size and weight. So, if it is something that he has evaluated and see to be something that is comfortable for him to be in that size, I don't think anyone should decide for him what he should do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back