What's new

Do I need the motivation to lose weight?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Every time I convince myself to starve/diet I always give into eating at least 3 hours later. I really need to get motivated to lose weight and stay that way. Right now I am 5'4 and I'm 128 lbs, and my goal weight is 115 and my ultimate goal is 100/95 lbs.

For men 65 Kg is descent weight but for girls 50 Kg is appropriate weight. So 65 Kg is about almost 150 lb.
U have good weight though but if you really want to lose it so workout as much as you can. 1 more thing workout only works when you do this after getting tired.

The Bottom Line
Being motivated to lose weight is important for long-term weight loss success. People find different factors motivating, so it's important to find out what helps motivate you, specifically. Remember to give yourself flexibility and celebrate the little successes along your weight loss journey

Being motivated to lose weight is important for long-term weight loss success. People find different factors motivating, so it's important to find out what helps motivate you, specifically. Remember to give yourself flexibility and celebrate the little successes along your weight loss journey

Yes you need a lot of and constant motivation. Loosing weight is not easy that is why many people started but gave up after a short time. Loosing weight requires so much determination and patience because it requires a change in your lifestyle.

Bottom line

Encouraging weight loss is important for long-term weight loss success. There are a number of factors that can motivate people, so it's important to find out what helps them in particular. Remember to be flexible and celebrate small successes in your weight loss journey

You need a lot of and constant motivation. Loosing weight is not easy that is why many people started but gave up after a short time. Loosing weight requires so much determination and patience because it requires a change in your lifestyle.

You don't need to be motivated to do what suits you..The only thing you will hear people say is that this lady is too fat and ugly,they won't tell you to loose weight..Even your close friends won't always motivate you to do that..Once they tell you about it,they assume they have already advised you to loose weight,but motivating you always is a lie...Everyone is about their daily bread and fighting for their future..

What motivated people are different. I don't know what motivates you. You can as well not need any kind of motivation to loose body weight. Normally, people who are fat are being motivated by the looks or appearance of people who's body stature and shape they admire.

Weight loss will be followed by weight loss, even if the person is not trying to lose weight. Unknown weight loss can be a sign of a serious illness, including cancer or diabetes. Treatment involves identifying the underlying cause of the weight loss.

Truly you need a ton of and steady inspiration. Loosing weight isn't simple that is the reason numerous individuals began however surrendered a little while later. Loosing weight requires such a lot of assurance and persistence since it requires an adjustment in your way of life.

Probably because that depends on u losing weight is really motivated like burning fat ,physical fitness etc but losing really matter on u

Tips for Staying Motivated · Set Goals and Track Progress · Reward Yourself · Address Emotional Eating · Go on the Offense · Use Medical.

Every time I convince myself to starve/diet I always give into eating at least 3 hours later. I really need to get motivated to lose weight and stay that way. Right now I am 5'4 and I'm 128 lbs, and my goal weight is 115 and my ultimate goal is 100/95 lbs.
Seriously, if you are really determined and ready to loose weight, you don't have to be persuaded to do so, you do it willingly without motivation.

You need more motivation if you want to lose weight and do what you want to do ,and also you need to watch your diet and your intake of food this should be your concern

Sometimes you do need motivation to loose weight , people can motivate you by helping you on how to reduce your weight or you can motivate yourself by looking at your body and determined you are gonna loose weight.

Yes, you may need motivation to lose weight if you feel the activities involved in the process are not too easy for you to do, having a coach to motivate you will go a long way.

Yes you need motivation, I think you should join weight loss groups that will motivate you, sometimes they have challenges which you can partake in. Doing it as a group may help you achieve your goals faster

People who are personally self motivated I admire alot. But you see this weight thing one needs alot of motivation else you give up easily.

you are going to achieve little results if you keep depending on external motivation before you could lose weight. You just need to map out a plan and follow it thoroughly. If you think you cannot do it yourself you can hire an expert couch to guide you on the journey of losing weight.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back