What's new

Do Businessmen Remember Their Former Employees?

Well it's not that easy for entrepreneurs to know all there employees most especially those that are at the floor ground. unless when you have been a hero in performing your duties.
It is easy for business owners to know their former employees that have performed wonderfully well for the success of the business. Those kind of people are usually not forgettable.

Actually, it varies. Sometimes business owners can recall some of their employees, especially those who have been active and helpful to their company, but it may be quite challenging for others who are not.

Yes, people are of different kinds, I believe if you have a good reputation you'll definitely be remembered, we often remember people that helps us to succeed.

Running a business is not that easy and there comes a time when you have to let go of your employees.

This is because they are people who may leave your company when they find some better opportunity.

I remember some of our former employees sometimes. Life continues and many people come and go in your life.

This is what we call life. No one could always stay permanently with you until or unless you keep them forever.

However, this rarely happens in business. So, do you remember your former employees or let's say members of your website in case you run a forum?
In actuality, sure, most company owners tend to recognize their ex staff, especially if the worker was extremely devoted and really committed to the cause before leaving.

Yes, especially if the person is hard working, just like the normal saying you'll only be remembered by what you have done,if you have a good reputation you'll be remembered.

It is always going to be a good idea that you should just remember your former employees because they are still talk people in the industry and you can be able to reach out to them in the future.

Well, business owners may remember their previous employees in certain situations, particularly if they exhibited good or positive behavior or unfavorable opinions regarding the company.And even taken into consideration the advancement of technology, business have database that contains their employees information

There are some people who has for getting issues , so it normal if they forget their employee , but its normal to familiarise yourself with your working environment to know your workers.

For the good thing they have done or for the bad things they have done , that is how a lot of people or organisation will always remember In person. Any organisation will always remember their best employee when is no more working there.

yes, they do remember the ones that are exceptionally good and different from the rest, the ones that gave their best to ensure the success of the business ad the ones they bond with

Well for a business or management to remember there former employees, depends sometimes most especially those who have been hardworking, dedicated to the success of the business, they can be remembered.
Everyone will remember such employees, those who work hard, with honesty and with good behavior will be remembered by everyone because such people worth being remembered.

Yes, business owner do remember their former employee. Same with business forum owner. They may not admit publicly, but they do remember some of their employees, especially those that are very diligent.

It depends on how big the business is and how many workers the employer has. I do not think it is possible for an owner of a big business who has a lot of workers to remember the make of former employees. I have always owned small business and I remember my former employees.

Whenever you're a huge asset to your former employer, they will always remember that and even use you as an example to their current staff. I have been in a company where they put up their former employees in the announcement board for others to see their contribution.

In my opinion, businessmen may not always remember their former employees, especially if they didn't have a strong or positive working relationship. Businesspeople often interact with many individuals over the course of their careers, so it's not uncommon for them to forget some former employees, especially if those interactions weren't memorable or significant.

Even some schools remember their previous students based on their academic excellence and it's something that they will always used to tell other students to try and emulate this person in order to be excellence in their academics. So, I believe that businesses also do this kind of thing with their workers that have contributed immensely to the growth of the business.

Even some schools remember their previous students based on their academic excellence and it's something that they will always used to tell other students to try and emulate this person in order to be excellence in their academics. So, I believe that businesses also do this kind of thing with their workers that have contributed immensely to the growth of the business.

Well, it is very common for many people to encounter their fellow students later in their lives. They may encounter them and this is where they may remember them. However, it might be really hard for a boss to remember each and every employee in case if thousands of people are working in the business organisation.

Well, it is very common for many people to encounter their fellow students later in their lives. They may encounter them and this is where they may remember them. However, it might be really hard for a boss to remember each and every employee in case if thousands of people are working in the business organisation.

As I already mentioned initially, it is all about what a particular employee have been able to do for a particular business where he or she worked that is going to make it possible for their services to never be forgotten by the enterpreneur who owns the business. This is because because what they did is always going to be a constant reminder that is visible in the business even when the employees no longer working for them.

As I already mentioned initially, it is all about what a particular employee have been able to do for a particular business where he or she worked that is going to make it possible for their services to never be forgotten by the enterpreneur who owns the business. This is because because what they did is always going to be a constant reminder that is visible in the business even when the employees no longer working for them.

Well, apart from this, we must also know that there are many employers who may lay off their employees. However, they may still hire them in order to do short-term jobs. This is a very common thing I have noticed as well and I think that it is quite common than we think. In this way, we can say that they still remember their former employees.

Running a business is not that easy and there comes a time when you have to let go of your employees.

This is because they are people who may leave your company when they find some better opportunity.

I remember some of our former employees sometimes. Life continues and many people come and go in your life.

This is what we call life. No one could always stay permanently with you until or unless you keep them forever.

However, this rarely happens in business. So, do you remember your former employees or let's say members of your website in case you run a forum?

Well, I do not forget the ones that I met at the workplace and those that left afterwards. Life is always what we make it seem and trying not to say hi when I see them on the road is never a good thing to do at all. I mingle and talk with them even though they are not working where I work again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back