What's new

Do Businessmen Remember Their Former Employees?

Yea they do. Business owners could remember their employees who has contributed very positive to the growth of their business. They will only remember you for the good you have done
Probably, human beings actually do not have short memories in most cases so remembering your former employees is not a hard thing to do especially if they have contributed positively to the development of the business.

Probably, human beings actually do not have short memories in most cases so remembering your former employees is not a hard thing to do especially if they have contributed positively to the development of the business.
Yes that is the only way they could be remembered . But every employees that has been employed into a particular business organisation will always contribute , why can't some of them be remembered .

Yes that is the only way they could be remembered . But every employees that has been employed into a particular business organisation will always contribute , why can't some of them be remembered .
it is very hard for employees to forget people that has always worked effectively for the success of their businesses. Sometimes what makes some people to leave some businesses is not because they are fired but because they want to upgrade or start up their own business.

Sometimes business owners do not always want to lose some of their employees because of the impact such has contributed in the growth and progress of their business. If such people happen to leave the business organisation , they will surely be remembered.

it is very hard for employees to forget people that has always worked effectively for the success of their businesses. Sometimes what makes some people to leave some businesses is not because they are fired but because they want to upgrade or start up their own business.
Some people in some cases are not always interested to resign , but because they have come to understand that the business organisation they are working for do not really care about them much , that could also be another reason.

Of course you'll always have fond memories who gave their best in improving your business. It's only normal because they left indelible marks on your business and because they left, communication shouldn't be entirely cut out to them in my opinion.

Some people in some cases are not always interested to resign , but because they have come to understand that the business organisation they are working for do not really care about them much , that could also be another reason.
Yeah, one of the major things that makes people to resign in a business venture is when the company they're working for do not care about them. But in some cases it is not actually the reason.

Well at my side there a lot of employees who always remember their former workers most especially if such worker has done a lot of good than harm to them.

I could remember when i was in an employment with my former boss,he was a person i really learnt a lot from,he was very discipline and thorough at what he does,and he is very accomodating as well.

For an entrepreneur to remember his ex employees, it depends on the relationship they had and sometimes behaviour either a good or bad behaviour. some are always remembered of there good behaviour.

Some employees develop a healthy relation with the company and this is why they remain in contact with not only employers, but they also remain in contact with their co-workers as well.

Some employees develop a healthy relation with the company and this is why they remain in contact with not only employers, but they also remain in contact with their co-workers as well.
Yeah, when you develop a very good relationship with your co-workers and the company you worked for you will always keep in contact with them even when you leave the organisation.

if he or she perform very well, he or she will always be remembered and used to give new employee a mark to meet in their jobs.
And in the future I can recommend him/her for greater position.

Running a business is not that easy and there comes a time when you have to let go of your employees.

This is because they are people who may leave your company when they find some better opportunity.

I remember some of our former employees sometimes. Life continues and many people come and go in your life.

This is what we call life. No one could always stay permanently with you until or unless you keep them forever.

However, this rarely happens in business. So, do you remember your former employees or let's say members of your website in case you run a forum?
I think many employers forget about their previous employees until they become more successful than them, I think that is because they are very busy with their business.

Everything depends on the kind of person and impact the employee had on the company. If he or she did very well, he or she will always be remembered and used to give new staff a mark to meet in their jobs.
Yes, you can remember former employee depending how good they was when working with you then, if actually them serve you well when working with you then that can be only reason you can remember they.

As a businessman, it will be very difficult for you to remember all your ex employees most especially those that are not active or not working close to your position.

if he or she perform very well, he or she will always be remembered and used to give new employee a mark to meet in their jobs.
And in the future I can recommend him/her for greater position.
Probably, business people usually do not forget those who performed very well for the success of their businesses. So they can easily remember when they see them

Well Actually it depends sometimes entrepreneurs can remember some of the there workers most especially those who have been active and productive to there business but for those who are not, it can be very difficult.

Yes, i feel business owners remember their employees especially if their employee was a good and hard working employee and if the employee didn't give the employer any trouble.

Well it's not that easy for entrepreneurs to know all there employees most especially those that are at the floor ground. unless when you have been a hero in performing your duties.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back