What's new

Do Businessmen Remember Their Former Employees?

blogging will always be lucrative if you know how to write very well. It is one of the ventures I am considering going into because I've been into writing online for a while.
Blogging is a very good business if you are a prolific and you are an impeccable writer then you should be able to start blogging and he will make a huge amount of money from it.

Blogging is a very good business if you are a prolific and you are an impeccable writer then you should be able to start blogging and he will make a huge amount of money from it.
of course blogging requires you to know how to write effectively for you to become successful. If you can write well then your chances of succeeding as a blogger or be very high.

blogging will always be lucrative if you know how to write very well. It is one of the ventures I am considering going into because I've been into writing online for a while.
Blogging is lucrative but not as lucrative as people thought because you would be able to generate a reasonable amount blogging into have a huge traffic driven to it.

Blogging is lucrative but not as lucrative as people thought because you would be able to generate a reasonable amount blogging into have a huge traffic driven to it.
blogging can only be lucrative if you are able to generate a lot of traffic to your website. This may actually take some years for you to achieve because competition is high.

As far as I am concerned I think businessmen do remember their former employees time and again. That's there comes a time whereby the businesses requires the services of a former employee and that they have them returned to their respective jobs and companies

Yea they do. Business owners could remember their employees who has contributed very positive to the growth of their business. They will only remember you for the good you have done

Yea they do. Business owners could remember their employees who has contributed very positive to the growth of their business. They will only remember you for the good you have done
It is absolutely possible for businesses or companies to remember their former employee , provided he has impact positively to the growth of a business.

It is absolutely possible for businesses or companies to remember their former employee , provided he has impact positively to the growth of a business.
That's just the reality , and sometimes most companies will always try as much as possible to retain the most important employees. And if they have to lose them they will always feel pained.

Actually yes most businesses owners mostly remember there former employees most especially if the employee is very hard-working and dedicating before he or she left.
Yes of course, employer do remember their former employee base on their impact, you can remember the person on how hardworking he or she before leaving.

Especially if the business does not contain plenty employees, businessmen that's still normal will surely remember his employees. Although they might not say hello if they cross path but he will still remember and say: that's one of my employees

That's just the reality , and sometimes most companies will always try as much as possible to retain the most important employees. And if they have to lose them they will always feel pained.
The company that you have worked with before will only remember you if you have done so well while you're working with them. But if you have done otherwise ,they will never remember you for good.

I believe they will remember , but this will depend on how many employees they have and most importantly it depends on your rules in the business and what impact you have made in the business organisation you worked for.

I believe they will remember , but this will depend on how many employees they have and most importantly it depends on your rules in the business and what impact you have made in the business organisation you worked for.
If an employee conducted himself in an ethical way and also obey the rule and regulation of the business and also contribute immensely to the growth of the business, he would be remembered even after he is gone

The company that you have worked with before will only remember you if you have done so well while you're working with them. But if you have done otherwise ,they will never remember you for good.
That is exactly what I said, only when you have contributed positively to the growth of the business. Even if they have to remember you negatively , it will be bsse on the negative things you have done.

Positive connections is one of the best things that you can ever be able to get in this space and whenever you get them it is important that you should hold so those people are always important.

That is exactly what I said, only when you have contributed positively to the growth of the business. Even if they have to remember you negatively , it will be bsse on the negative things you have done.
It is true that if a particular employee left an indelible ink on the company then the owner of the company will always remember such employee.
It is always good to be good so that you will be remembered.

Yes they do but most importantly it depends on what impact the person has left in the business organisation. So many employees left a positive impact and some a very negative impacts. All these things could easily be remembered

It is true that if a particular employee left an indelible ink on the company then the owner of the company will always remember such employee.
It is always good to be good so that you will be remembered.
Bad people are always remembered too but mostly on the bad deeds they have done. Just that we have to do the right thing so we could be remember for the good things we have done

Well business owners can remember there former employees under circumstances most especially due to good or positive behaviour or negative attitudes towards the business.

Well business owners can remember there former employees under circumstances most especially due to good or positive behaviour or negative attitudes towards the business.
When an employee is well behaved and does his job properly there is possibility that he will be remembered by his former company.
This is the only reason why a former employee would be remembered.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back