What's new

Do Businessmen Remember Their Former Employees?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Running a business is not that easy and there comes a time when you have to let go of your employees.

This is because they are people who may leave your company when they find some better opportunity.

I remember some of our former employees sometimes. Life continues and many people come and go in your life.

This is what we call life. No one could always stay permanently with you until or unless you keep them forever.

However, this rarely happens in business. So, do you remember your former employees or let's say members of your website in case you run a forum?

Actually it depends sometimes entrepreneurs can remember some of the there workers most especially those who have been active and productive to there business but for those who are not, it can be very difficult.

Everything depends on the kind of person and impact the employee had on the company. If he or she did very well, he or she will always be remembered and used to give new staff a mark to meet in their jobs.

Actually it depends sometimes entrepreneurs can remember some of the there workers most especially those who have been active and productive to there business but for those who are not, it can be very difficult.

Yes, you are right. However, some employees are quite friendly and they gain a special status in the workplace due to their jolly nature. This is why many people might remember them for a long time.

Some can remember their employee if actually the person was good person when he or she was working for you, only then you can remember because for me I can remember my employee base on his hard work.

Some can remember their employee if actually the person was good person when he or she was working for you, only then you can remember because for me I can remember my employee base on his hard work.

Many times former employees still remain in contact with you even when they have left the company. This is a very uncommon thing, though. Nowadays, majority of the people are running after money, unfortunately.

Yes, employer do remember their employee who served them diligently. I recently worked in an organization in which a the owner of the business can't talk for 30 minutes without mentioning the name of his one of his former employee. That's it's good to make our effort felt wherever we find ourselves.

Many times former employees still remain in contact with you even when they have left the company. This is a very uncommon thing, though. Nowadays, majority of the people are running after money, unfortunately.
That you left the company does not mean that you are quarreling with them. There are so many things that can make people to leave outside money. Money is also a very important factor.

That you left the company does not mean that you are quarreling with them. There are so many things that can make people to leave outside money. Money is also a very important factor.

Yes, they were paying a really low amount of money to their employees and they were demanding a lots of stuff in return. They were expecting you to perform exceptionally each and every day.

Yes, they were paying a really low amount of money to their employees and they were demanding a lots of stuff in return. They were expecting you to perform exceptionally each and every day.
if you are no longer comfortable with your job then the best thing for you to do is to resign like a professional and not some kind of quarreling stuffs. You can even start your own business.

Well for a business or management to remember there former employees, depends sometimes most especially those who have been hardworking, dedicated to the success of the business, they can be remembered.

if you are no longer comfortable with your job then the best thing for you to do is to resign like a professional and not some kind of quarreling stuffs. You can even start your own business.

Well, this is exactly what I did. Last year I resigned from my job and started to work online. I have been working online since then and I am at peace of mind. However, I have to work harder now.

Well, this is exactly what I did. Last year I resigned from my job and started to work online. I have been working online since then and I am at peace of mind. However, I have to work harder now.
That's good. working on the Internet can be very rewarding and at the same time it will give you the opportunity to discover various ways of making money sitting at the comfort of your home.

That's good. working on the Internet can be very rewarding and at the same time it will give you the opportunity to discover various ways of making money sitting at the comfort of your home.

I have benefited a lot by working online. I have discovered many different kind of money making opportunities and I have also learned a lots of things by becoming a part of great online money making sites like Bizdustry.

I have benefited a lot by working online. I have discovered many different kind of money making opportunities and I have also learned a lots of things by becoming a part of great online money making sites like Bizdustry.
That's it. what I am trying to create for myself on the internet now is passive income opportunity. If I can be able to create a passive income stream online, then I will put more effort in my online business.

That's it. what I am trying to create for myself on the internet now is passive income opportunity. If I can be able to create a passive income stream online, then I will put more effort in my online business.

There are many ways you can actually generate money. While you are generating money through paid forums, why don't you start a blog on the side? It will be a great idea to do that.

There are many ways you can actually generate money. While you are generating money through paid forums, why don't you start a blog on the side? It will be a great idea to do that.
Definitely, that is a great idea and I have been planning it for sometime now. The thing is that much time is not on my side at the moment but I will probably do that soon.

Definitely, that is a great idea and I have been planning it for sometime now. The thing is that much time is not on my side at the moment but I will probably do that soon.
The blog is a way to earn passive income online and you must take into common sense blogging if you are a prolific writer it is important to establish one for yourself to gain more income.

The blog is a way to earn passive income online and you must take into common sense blogging if you are a prolific writer it is important to establish one for yourself to gain more income.
blogging will always be lucrative if you know how to write very well. It is one of the ventures I am considering going into because I've been into writing online for a while.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back