What's new

Have you ever asked other businessmen for assistance?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Seeking the assistance of other people is a very common thing in the business world. You could seek assistance of other businessmen or expert in case, if you need to know more about something. This is why they have big associations for this reasons. So, have you ever asked for assistance from others?

No, I have never asked other businessmen for help, however, I have frequently worked in tandem with other businesses. If you are running a business, you will have to frequently work with other businesses and you are required to have a friendly relationship with other businesses.

Well, when I started my small business, I knew absolutely nothing and I didn't know a better option than to ask the owners of the same business as I planned, but unfortunately I was refused because the owner was afraid of competition and decided that if he doesn't help me, I'll decide to end it all but unfortunately, I did everything on my own mistakes, I managed to create it

Well, when I started my small business, I knew absolutely nothing and I didn't know a better option than to ask the owners of the same business as I planned, but unfortunately I was refused because the owner was afraid of competition and decided that if he doesn't help me, I'll decide to end it all but unfortunately, I did everything on my own mistakes, I managed to create it

In many cases, many businessmen would be ready to guide you or assist you. However, they may require something in return if you ask for something huge. This is understandable due to the fact that they are usually busy people and they may not have enough time in the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back