What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

It will save them if they use the plagiarism checkers because some people are in for spamming the different forums . Dime forum is cool to be in though you type longer to earn .
I dont see the need of really typing longer it looks stressful to me that is why i don't type that much

Yes. But I still accept it even though I am disappointed. I will try to activate my previous number to CS operator SIM or not at all. This is certainly an experience for admins to be more careful with payments.
The challenge is that the admin most times believe people request for payment more through coinbase so the moment he see email address he assumed it is coinbase.

The challenge is that the admin most times believe people request for payment more through coinbase so the moment he see email address he assumed it is coinbase.
I've sent messages and notes like this. My paypal email: ******@gmail.com. for that the admin must be more careful in making payments to members if they don't want to be responsible when something goes wrong.

That are good news that admin decided to return to 50$ again but do still delete some posts without notifying users ?

I joined Dimeforum sometimes back and I have been paid four times by the site. However, I stopped being active when the admin made some changes which were unbearable for me. I recently visited the site and got a message from the admin about the new changes and they seem great. I might go back to earning in the site soon.

That are good news that admin decided to return to 50$ again but do still delete some posts without notifying users ?
I think when i first join my post was deleted and my earning was returned back to me , i guess its just to check spam comment

I joined Dimeforum sometimes back and I have been paid four times by the site. However, I stopped being active when the admin made some changes which were unbearable for me. I recently visited the site and got a message from the admin about the new changes and they seem great. I might go back to earning in the site soon.
The forum is very much better now compared to when he reduced the earnings drastically, one can be very much active now.

That's good then, because there will always be lazy people trying to take advantage of others people work
yeah for this reason and also plagiarism make our forum trash and also we will find problems with Google Adsense.

yeah for this reason and also plagiarism make our forum trash and we also will find problems with Google Adsense.
That's the truth, I most reason with the admin of different forums because if there is no reasonable rank very likely no revenue from Google AdSense so they just need to be strict.

That's the truth, I most reason with the admin of different forums because if there is no reasonable rank very likely no revenue from Google AdSense so they just need to be strict.
we have mentioned everything in our rules, 90% of users don't want to read them when they register, and this the problem.

generally, all the forums suffer from plagiarism but here we're trying to control all the threads and posts daily^^

we have mentioned everything in our rules, 90% of users don't want to read them when they register, and this the problem.

generally, all the forums suffer from plagiarism but here we're trying to control all the threads and posts daily^^
The zeal to earn as they join makes them ignore the FAQ and the guides , some people don't believe some times you need to make little research before making quality comments.

I am currently making my first withdrawal and I am waiting for the process that the admin is working on. I'm really looking forward to the success of my withdrawal, and I'm looking forward to a decrease in the number of characters in the post and the thread description.

I am currently making my first withdrawal and I am waiting for the process that the admin is working on. I'm really looking forward to the success of my withdrawal, and I'm looking forward to a decrease in the number of characters in the post and the thread description.
I am optimistic you will be paid anytime soon as soon as the admin is available on online, hope you clearly stated the method of payment to avoid error.

You will just get your payment as soon as the admin comes back online. Shim has always processed all the payments that users ask for without a doubt. I was also hoping for the reduction of character count. But the new changes are not bad. I think I will go with that.

You will just get your payment as soon as the admin comes back online. Shim has always processed all the payments that users ask for without a doubt. I was also hoping for the reduction of character count. But the new changes are not bad. I think I will go with that.
Does the admin not provide information to other members? Payments are made every Saturday and Sunday. That's the information I got from the admin. In fact, I have sent coins to the admin but they were returned because it was not the time of payment.

Does the admin not provide information to other members? Payments are made every Saturday and Sunday. That's the information I got from the admin. In fact, I have sent coins to the admin but they were returned because it was not the time of payment.
Guess I might likely face the same challenge because I sent him my coins to withdraw but he replied me if I had read the instructions of which I couldn't find any.

Guess I might likely face the same challenge because I sent him my coins to withdraw but he replied me if I had read the instructions of which I couldn't find any.
I got a notification from admin. But I also found it in the FAQ (if I'm not mistaken). So payments are not made every day or every member asks for them. You have to wait patiently until Saturday.

Ooh, yeah. I had forgotten about this new rule. That payments are only sent on the weekends. I also donated my dimes to the admin on a thursday but they were returned and I had to wait till the weekend.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back