What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

I noticed they recently just increased their payment rates which is better because in the past they used to pay like 10 Dimes for a post

The site is very reliable for payment, I am sure he trying to be able to accommodate more members that he can pay so he has reduce the time frame for earning now.wirh increase points.

Dimeforum is a paid site for creating threads and posts. Not much different from the bizdustry forum sites and beermoney.gg.

How to earn there?
Each member will get coindime by creating threads and posts. Here are the details
Making threads: 50 coindime (5 threads per 3 hours)
Create posts: 50 coindime (6 posts per 3 hours).

Minimum withdrawal is 5000 coindime or $ 5.
Payment is made by sending coins to the admin with a paypal email note.

* CHECK MY PROOF OF PAYMENT

How do I get started?
Click this link and start earning!
https://www.dimeforum.com/?inv=Y11md
I am also member but I work on the site very rarely because of time problem , because I give my time to bizdustry and beermoneyforum.

The site is very reliable for payment, I am sure he trying to be able to accommodate more members that he can pay so he has reduce the time frame for earning now.wirh increase points.
He increased points but also increased number of characters needed. In order to get full 50 points you have to write at least 10 lines which is at least 500 characters. That's just too much to ask and the payment is still very low on that forum

He increased points but also increased number of characters needed. In order to get full 50 points you have to write at least 10 lines which is at least 500 characters. That's just too much to ask and the payment is still very low on that forum
I think it's the same as before. If you are really active in it, you must have known it from the start, that's the rule.

I am also member but I work on the site very rarely because of time problem , because I give my time to bizdustry and beermoneyforum.
It does not matter. It's hard to work on 3 forum sites at once. I also feel like that. This is just an option.

Dimeforum is okay, similar to all other forum site too. The only disappointment I have with them is inability of not adding many payment options their site, like BTC, PAYEER, PERFECT MONEY, SKRILL, PAYONEER ETC.

Dimeforum is okay, similar to all other forum site too. The only disappointment I have with them is inability of not adding many payment options their site, like BTC, PAYEER, PERFECT MONEY, SKRILL, PAYONEER ETC.
But I think they have option of payeer. May be I am wrong but I guess. Well I will check tomorrow and will let you know.

I think it's the same as before. If you are really active in it, you must have known it from the start, that's the rule.
Right at the beginning when he opened the forum there was no minimum characters per post, at least that what I remember.

I think BTC has been added. You can try contacting the admin to request a withdrawal via coinbase.

Right at the beginning when he opened the forum there was no minimum characters per post, at least that what I remember.
Last month this forum site provided a limit on the number of characters to get perfect coins. I think 600 characters. That's my guess. But for updates now. I don't know yet.

I had worked here too, I made 20$ there but unfortunately now, I stop from working there for those reasons:

- a lot of trash/spam posts there because only the admin there controls it and he couldn't clean it lonely.
-in addition he reduced the rate of earning (last time I wrote a post and only I got 10 credit).
I know I've not been seeing you there of recent. So many stuffs happened there.
1.As for spam,it's generally applicable to every paid forum and it's not an issue with dimeforum. I know new members are guilty of that but they improve with time.
2. Payment was the main reason most of us left the forum,many top members deserted the forum. Happy Shim has reversed the earning rate. It's better now though can't be compared with bizdustry.
3.Dimeforum has the cleanest interface among all paid forums. The owner ensures that at the expense of revenue.

The admin needs to get moderators to assist him in doing that so that the forum can maintain the sanity it has already. If an admin is strict members will adjust.

Dime forum is super legit. I have been able to earn up to $40 there, though I am taking a break from the site till I see some changes made in the rewards per comment because it's not encouraging.

I know I've not been seeing you there of recent. So many stuffs happened there.
1.As for spam,it's generally applicable to every paid forum and it's not an issue with dimeforum. I know new members are guilty of that but they improve with time.
2. Payment was the main reason most of us left the forum,many top members deserted the forum. Happy Shim has reversed the earning rate. It's better now though can't be compared with bizdustry.
3.Dimeforum has the cleanest interface among all paid forums. The owner ensures that at the expense of revenue.
I agree, although my negative points that I have mentioned, but dimeforum still a good forum and no one can ignore that.

I think BTC has been added. You can try contacting the admin to request a withdrawal via coinbase.
Thanks a lot for enlightening me about this dimeforum site. I'm happy now cos you answered what I'm looking for, maybe I'll create account with them to see how it goes with them thanks.

It is pretty easy to get paid through bitcoin on dime forum because the admin pay to coinbase using email which doesn't come with any fee attached to it.

It is pretty easy to get paid through bitcoin on dime forum because the admin pay to coinbase using email which doesn't come with any fee attached to it.
Fantastic to hear that from you, I'm joining the site now, cos I'm very satisfied with the information gotten from you guys here. I'm happy that you guys really answer queries asap.

It is worth joining and I appreciate the fact that you make posts and threads each at Interval of 3 hours , it will make you do other things in other sites.

It is worth joining and I appreciate the fact that you make posts and threads each at Interval of 3 hours , it will make you do other things in other sites.
Yes it is. We can use that time interval to do other activities. Or maybe doing work online. All can be done well.
Post automatically merged:

Fantastic to hear that from you, I'm joining the site now, cos I'm very satisfied with the information gotten from you guys here. I'm happy that you guys really answer queries asap.
Of course. We can give each other information there. Whether about finance or business. But keep in mind, if you are a new member. There are cases where your posts are automatically deleted. Tspu was not that long. Soon your posts will be returned or not deleted again.

Last edited:
Fantastic to get to know about this rules and regulations on this forum site. I'm always posting positive and vital information here. I don't like bumping topics, unless I get a reply back.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back