What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

Yes, you must work on multiple sites that have good proof of withdrawal in order to secure a good monthly salary

if you have some beautiful articles made by you and you post them on all the forums where you work (and for which you are paid) you can make good money per month :)

if you have some beautiful articles made by you and you post them on all the forums where you work (and for which you are paid) you can make good money per month :)
I'm not sure this is allowed in all forums. You should first ask the admin if you can copy paste your articles written on other forums.

I don't think that I will work there, I find myself comfortable here and I don't want to join any site currently.
Ok bro. That's your personal decision. I just missed the vibes over there. You're doing fine here too. Will try to add more meaningful topics over there that can encourage discussions.

exactly that's right, in addition, he is always offline, no one in the staff members to help him, I hope he will make some adjustments^^
You are right. Admins are always off and rarely control the site. He works alone to take care of the site without staff assistance. I don't know why he didn't recruit staff to help him manage and control the site.

You are right. Admins are always off and rarely control the site. He works alone to take care of the site without staff assistance. I don't know why he didn't recruit staff to help him manage and control the site.
it's up to him at last, he wants to make his forum the best but with lack of activity, that's never happening.

I'm not sure this is allowed in all forums. You should first ask the admin if you can copy paste your articles written on other forums.

I mean your articles, the reviews you made. why can't you post on more forums what you did? I don't mean copy / paste on the internet. I mean strictly your work.

it's up to him at last, he wants to make his forum the best but with lack of activity, that's never happening.
Members of the forum may want the forum to grow. But of course as you say. Lack of activity and control of the forum will not allow it to thrive.

Members of the forum may want the forum to grow. But of course as you say. Lack of activity and control of the forum will not allow it to thrive.
The members just need to bear with the rate admin is paying now provided he is not going to scam people, it is not easy to start a forum.

The members just need to bear with the rate admin is paying now provided he is not going to scam people, it is not easy to start a forum.
Do you know? I'm a little disappointed with the admin. Because sending my payment via coinbase. Why? I can't login because I can't receive the verification code from my SIM number. And it was difficult for me to recover my Coinbase account. Even though I've asked to send via paypal. There is no replacement at all.

this is one of payments that I have done when I was a member there before a few months.
1605518278939.png

exactly that's right, in addition, he is always offline, no one in the staff members to help him, I hope he will make some adjustments^^
I think the admin needs moderators that can help him check on those spam comment ,because its obvious he not always online

It is worth giving a try on forums like these because we are just doing nothing and we are able to make profit. Am I right ?

Do you know? I'm a little disappointed with the admin. Because sending my payment via coinbase. Why? I can't login because I can't receive the verification code from my SIM number. And it was difficult for me to recover my Coinbase account. Even though I've asked to send via paypal. There is no replacement at all.
This is very painful guess you were not using the app which you can easily unlock with a pin or finger print other password for the coinbase.

This is very painful guess you were not using the app which you can easily unlock with a pin or finger print other password for the coinbase.
Yes. But I still accept it even though I am disappointed. I will try to activate my previous number to CS operator SIM or not at all. This is certainly an experience for admins to be more careful with payments.

It is worth giving a try on forums like these because we are just doing nothing and we are able to make profit. Am I right ?
of course, earning from the forums is one of my best ways to make money online because you don't need to invest any $$.

check our forum to know more about them**

Yeah i think the forum is still good because through the forum i know about other forum
The owner is right on his place. Because he need quality posts. And you earn according to the length of your reply or thread. It mean did you write medium post you ll get 20 points. It's up to you ,if you want to reply briefly then you will earn more .its like you can earn 2 posts points 20/20 in singe post. And maximum 50 points

Instead of copy and paste articles i suggest the person to make his or her own post on different forum because most admin use plagiarism checkers

It will save them if they use the plagiarism checkers because some people are in for spamming the different forums . Dime forum is cool to be in though you type longer to earn .

we have professional plagiarism checkers, if we found anything about this topic, this user sill definitely got banned from the forum**

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back