What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

For those of us who have been part of this site but left due to low payment , the site has updated it's payment option. You can now earn up to 50 dime

For those of us who have been part of this site but left due to low payment , the site has updated it's payment option. You can now earn up to 50 dime
That's the update made by the admin in the dimeforum. Members are very supportive of admin decisions. So do I.

I think BTC has been added. You can try contacting the admin to request a withdrawal via coinbase.
Coinbase payments is great option then does I have to provide coinbase email or BTC address on coinbase because we know fees of BTC are huge.

I'm very angry now with this dimeforum site, I just signed up with it now, but anytime I post any thread or comment is well above 150 characters, they still reject it by removing Dime points from my account balance. I don't know how to earn again with them, I'm fuckingly tired with their system.

That's the update made by the admin in the dimeforum. Members are very supportive of admin decisions. So do I.
I think the admin just have to make that update since he saw some some members leaving the platform ,so its for the people's benefit

I'm very angry now with this dimeforum site, I just signed up with it now, but anytime I post any thread or comment is well above 150 characters, they still reject it by removing Dime points from my account balance. I don't know how to earn again with them, I'm fuckingly tired with their system.
As my explanation. For new members, it is normal for posts to be deleted. Try waiting and trying to make posts again.

I think the admin just have to make that update since he saw some some members leaving the platform ,so its for the people's benefit
I have one thought with you. But the admin prefers members who are few but committed and do not send scattered forums. Do you see? Many posts in Dimeforum are not in accordance with the wishes of the admin.

Yes ,I like that forum because there you will get paid for your real and quality Content as we are getting paid here. Although the reward is not high as it is here but for learning that forum is also best

Yes ,I like that forum because there you will get paid for your real and quality Content as we are getting paid here. Although the reward is not high as it is here but for learning that forum is also best
Yeah i think the forum is still good because through the forum i know about other forum

The admin recently increased back the earning , am returning back to it once in a while

I agree, although my negative points that I have mentioned, but dimeforum still a good forum and no one can ignore that.
I was expecting to see you guys back on the forum. You guys made the forum busy back then and it was fun. Maybe you're occupied now with other stuffs. I hope it gets back to its normal state.

I was expecting to see you guys back on the forum. You guys made the forum busy back then and it was fun. Maybe you're occupied now with other stuffs. I hope it gets back to its normal state.
I don't think that I will work there, I find myself comfortable here and I don't want to join any site currently.

I don't think that I will work there, I find myself comfortable here and I don't want to join any site currently.
Same for me. I don't feel particularly comfortable on that forum for multiple reasons. The admin cares about the forum but he doesn't manage it very well. Also he doesn't listen to the recommendations users give to him, he just does things his own way

Same for me. I don't feel particularly comfortable on that forum for multiple reasons. The admin cares about the forum but he doesn't manage it very well. Also he doesn't listen to the recommendations users give to him, he just does things his own way
The latest update of adjustment shows that the admin care about the forum likewise the members, if he has the intention to scam people he would left members wasting their time in the forum.

exactly that's right, in addition, he is always offline, no one in the staff members to help him, I hope he will make some adjustments^^

It is worth joining and I appreciate the fact that you make posts and threads each at Interval of 3 hours , it will make you do other things in other sites.
Yeah! I feel it is an advantage to people who have many sites to post on. It isnt too bad in my opinion.

Yeah , I can see people are becoming active gradually, this shows that the Admin has been following the agitations by most members on forum coins.

If there is enough time honestly it is very possible to earn substantial amount from paid forums monthly. At least there are more new paid forums now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back