What's new

Did you or anyone you know make business comeback?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you, or someone you knew made a business comeback? I never had to make a comeback from anything, but I have worried often about if I ever had to recover from something. I hope if I ever encounter that, that I could overcome it and make a fast comeback.

If you ever been there, how was your comeback?

Was there ever a time where you, or someone you knew made a business comeback? I never had to make a comeback from anything, but I have worried often about if I ever had to recover from something. I hope if I ever encounter that, that I could overcome it and make a fast comeback.

Well, there are many people who were not that much rich. However, they started business and they became rich after some time. They expanded their business and made it possible for themselves to earn more and more. This also includes a few people who suffered during the pandemic. However, they made a great comeback after a long time.

Unfortunately, I can tell you that it is very difficult for you to revive a business that have fallen into its depths than it is to start up a new business, which is why most people who find themselves in such situation usually end up closing down the business and starting out a new one.

Unfortunately, I can tell you that it is very difficult for you to revive a business that have fallen into its depths than it is to start up a new business, which is why most people who find themselves in such situation usually end up closing down the business and starting out a new one.

There are many businesses that may have made a great comeback. However, it all depends on how well it is performing in order to make a recovery. Moreover, it also depends a lot other factors as well such as how much debt the business owes. Many businesses may never recover, as we have seen such businesses getting collapsed during the pandemic.

There are many businesses that may have made a great comeback. However, it all depends on how well it is performing in order to make a recovery. Moreover, it also depends a lot other factors as well such as how much debt the business owes. Many businesses may never recover, as we have seen such businesses getting collapsed during the pandemic.

I believe that the possibility of any business being able to make a comeback is going to be highly dependent on how far the business have fallen because there is a level to which a business have gone that it is going to be practically impossible for you to have it revived.

Mine has died and resurrected several times. Making a business comeback is common, and I've personally experienced a challenging time in my business. I worried about recovering but stayed resilient and sought guidance from mentors. By embracing a growth mindset, making strategic adjustments, and staying focused on my goals, I achieved a successful comeback. It taught me valuable lessons about perseverance and being prepared for setbacks. If you ever face a setback, remember to stay determined, believe in your abilities, and use it as an opportunity to grow and come back stronger.

When my brother took over my dad's store (well, he didn't actually "take it" over) he just became one of the owners along with my dad. He gave the entire store a makeover, including repainting the sign on the side of the building (I had to help him with this).. the color choices. And then he started advertising more, using social media sites to bring more customers in. Sales went 🆙
But that kid has a lot of nervous energy and ambition - just what the store needed. It wasn't failing, but business has been doing very well, especially lately.
Knock on wood - don't jinx.

Mine has died and resurrected several times. Making a business comeback is common, and I've personally experienced a challenging time in my business. I worried about recovering but stayed resilient and sought guidance from mentors. By embracing a growth mindset, making strategic adjustments, and staying focused on my goals, I achieved a successful comeback. It taught me valuable lessons about perseverance and being prepared for setbacks. If you ever face a setback, remember to stay determined, believe in your abilities, and use it as an opportunity to grow and come back stronger.

You can never go wrong with always seeking advise and guidance from those who are years into the business before you started. If they are willing to be your business mentor, you have hit a jackpot in terms of knowledge which will come in handy for your own business growth.

I believe that the possibility of any business being able to make a comeback is going to be highly dependent on how far the business have fallen because there is a level to which a business have gone that it is going to be practically impossible for you to have it revived.

I think that it also depends on how much debt it owes in the first place. If a business owes a really huge amount of debt, then it may have a really harder time coming back. Apart from that, cash reserves are also quite important as well when it comes to reviving a business.

I have three failed businesses under my belt and none of these businesses have made a comeback. Even though I have some interest in bringing back some of this business, I have never tried. However, I have seen a lot of people who have made a comeback with their businesses and they happened to be very successful.

I have three failed businesses under my belt and none of these businesses have made a comeback. Even though I have some interest in bringing back some of this business, I have never tried. However, I have seen a lot of people who have made a comeback with their businesses and they happened to be very successful.
Failure is part of business. Take your time and study why those three businesses which you had failed. It's only then you will be able to overcome and make the business become successful again. There's a big lesson in failure and it's with the lesson you become successful.

True, not all businesses will become successful even though you might be giving 100 percent. failure will always teach you a lesson. Even though I did not profit from my offline businesses, I am doing fairly well with my online businesses. These days, I am focusing on driving more sales.

True, not all businesses will become successful even though you might be giving 100 percent. failure will always teach you a lesson. Even though I did not profit from my offline businesses, I am doing fairly well with my online businesses. These days, I am focusing on driving more sales.
That's good to hear with how well you're doing with your online businesses. I can bet there are some lessons you took from yours offline businesses which didn't do well and use some of them in your online businesses and it worked.

We learn lessons from failure, we don't commit the same mistake as aging. However, we will be committing another mistake, that's for sure. Some mistakes are so grave that they will hamper all your life. When my first business failed, I learned a mistake. When I started the second business I did not commit the mistake that I had done in my first business but it was a new mistake. That's how life goes on.

Everything that happens in the life of a business owner or an entrepreneur is all part of how business is designed to be carried out because you learn something different each day you open shop for your business. There is always a possibility of being successful and failing at any point in time which is something you have to be very open to.

Everything that happens in the life of a business owner or an entrepreneur is all part of how business is designed to be carried out because you learn something different each day you open shop for your business. There is always a possibility of being successful and failing at any point in time which is something you have to be very open to.

Well, having huge cash reserves is the key to making a comeback. Do you know why popular companies like Tesla, McDonald's, Microsoft, etc have managed to survive? This is due to the fact that they have incredibly huge cash reserves and a back up strategy that helped them to survive.

A comeback from a temporary financial downturn might be easier than bouncing back from a major reputational crisis or a prolonged economic recession.

The road to recovery can be challenging, but with the right strategies and dedication, many businesses have successfully come back from difficult times and even emerged stronger than before.

Well, having huge cash reserves is the key to making a comeback. Do you know why popular companies like Tesla, McDonald's, Microsoft, etc have managed to survive? This is due to the fact that they have incredibly huge cash reserves and a back up strategy that helped them to survive.

I do agree with you in this need for any business to have a good cash reserves to back up their businesses. It doesn't have to be they will have the cash on standby but they can have access to big financial loan to help the business out whenever there's a need for cash influx.

The first time I started poultry business, it wasn't easy I lost all my birds due to one sickness and these happened because I was sick also, but when I recovered, I started a new one and the business boomed with interest.

The first time I started poultry business, it wasn't easy I lost all my birds due to one sickness and these happened because I was sick also, but when I recovered, I started a new one and the business boomed with interest.

I can boldly tell you that this is something that is very common with anyone who is into poultry business because I have also been in the same situation as well and just like you, I was almost taken out of business when I had my own massive loss in my poultry business. If not for their financial support that I got from my mentor, I wouldn't have still being in business by now.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back