What's new

Did you notice the slight increase of Bitcoin price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin up tell now still has one of the most promising projects among other Cryptos and just look at how much it has grown now in terms of value. I advice that you hold your bitcoin and sure in the future you will make loads of profits.

Currently every crypto currency is losing value even the best crypto currency which is Bitcoin. I advice every investor to hold on your crypto currency. It will rise again just a matter of little time. But the strange thing is that every crypto currency is losing value at the moment

Bitcoin price is not increasing the way i am expecting it to ,it had large increase some time ago and now its moving very slow

Just about a week, bitcoin was almost $65K but it starte drop until it was $49K. However, in the last 24 hours it has regained the strength and become $51K. I think this is favorable time for investors.

I'm certain a lot of persons are filled with regret. They wished they have invested in Bitcoin last year. The same story will be told next year as well

Yes of course I noticed the increase in Bitcoin and I was glad because I invested and right now my coin has appreciated, it is advisable for anyone who wish to invest to invest in Bitcoin right now

Yes,little bit but as I am newbie but I don't know much about the Bitcoin.
I heard to much that Bitcoin is the older currency in the world and people has invested so much and in large amount in Bitcoin but it is quit risky because some time the rate of Bitcoin goes down and some time high so it totally depends on luck that how much you got profit from Bitcoin and till where it's price will be high and down.
Bitcoin is the first and the oldest cryptocurrency in the world and its even the most popular crypto currency, so it's normal the the price is going on and forth.

I have no idea about it increase even thou a colleague commented on that yesterday but I have not checked my wallet to confirm for myself.

In the last 2 days bitcoin price went up from $37K to $40K. Sadly, the price is still too low compared to what it was just about 2-3 weeks ago. This is not a favorable time from bitcoin

In the last 2 days bitcoin price went up from $37K to $40K. Sadly, the price is still too low compared to what it was just about 2-3 weeks ago. This is not a favorable time from bitcoin
Honestly it is not really a good time for all of us holding bitcoin and other crypto coins because the current price is now around $36000 which we are hoping that it continue to recover fully and more countries should be more positive especially the US AND CHINA.

All coin are losing value, if you try to sell right now you will loss lots of money, all you need now is to hold your coin till it rise again. If you are ready to invest it will be good because this is the best time to invest. All you need to do is buy now and sell later

Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.
Well yes u are question is about your answer too. Bitcoin price has been moving like the Sine graph since it all time high escapade, when you think BTC will finally rally, it will just go down again, it's definitely not the best time to trade, but generally BTC is doing good. Just don't give yourself heart attack going to check you BTC from time to time, since you don't want to sell now, just leave it be, when it starts rising again in December, go check it again.

Well yes u are question is about your answer too. Bitcoin price has been moving like the Sine graph since it all time high escapade, when you think BTC will finally rally, it will just go down again, it's definitely not the best time to trade, but generally BTC is doing good. Just don't give yourself heart attack going to check you BTC from time to time, since you don't want to sell now, just leave it be, when it starts rising again in December, go check it again.
Laughs, well stated information. I can't give myself heart attack checking it regularly at the exchange site i stored it. The best is abandoning it there, and see what the future holds for it.

but now the price of bitcoins is going down and I don't actually know the reason why China has banned all financial institute from accepting bitcoins,Elon musk is also one of the influence that that is behind the serious dropp in the price of all cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin price is around the price range of $35,000-$37,000. Its not increasing past that length with the way i see the market fluctuating to the wrong side.

Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.
One thing that I would want you to understand is that the price of Bitcoin will always either increased or decreased because of it are volatile nature so it shouldn't be News when the price of Bitcoin increased slightly.

One thing that I would want you to understand is that the price of Bitcoin will always either increased or decreased because of it are volatile nature so it shouldn't be News when the price of Bitcoin increased slightly.
Lol, it shouldn't be news, but its good to keep an update around the coins and know the ones doing well and the ones that isn't doing well.

Lol, it shouldn't be news, but its good to keep an update around the coins and know the ones doing well and the ones that isn't doing well.
I totally agree with you and I appreciate your topic on this issue but what I mean that shouldn't be news is that it's a normal occurrence in the cryptocurrency market because most of them are highly volatile in nature.

I think right now it have moved back to $32k i wish the price could take a huge bounce and move to $55k , because that is the target i am basically watching and monitoring

I totally agree with you and I appreciate your topic on this issue but what I mean that shouldn't be news is that it's a normal occurrence in the cryptocurrency market because most of them are highly volatile in nature.
Yes, most of them are highly volatile in nature. That's why we need to be careful when selecting any coin for investment option, in order to avoid seeing our investment being liquidated halfway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back