What's new

Did you notice the slight increase of Bitcoin price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.
yes we everyday notice that how bitcoin value is increasing and how they are making it high like this again again for their profit. i am talking about big investor who are just taking bitcoin up and up again and again for profit

Of course I noticed the increment in the price of Bitcoin. What I noticed was that Mr Elon musk is the reason why Bitcoin surged because he included Bitcoin in his Bio on twitter, that really made alot of people invested into Bitcoin thereby increasing the price of Bitcoin.

Yes, I also noticed the small increase in the number. I've read that bitcoin is going to be really hot this year. They tell it will be very exciting if it happens before the end of the year, I hope it really does happen. I actually put some extra money into my BTC payment pocket. I'm sure that even Bitcoin's value can go down, and the value will still be going up.
Post automatically merged:

This characteristic is also popular among the crypto markets which increase their daily value and decrease their daily value. Although the price of Bitcoin has fluctuated dramatically the entire time, that doesn't mean things will improve and end any time soon. These coins are no longer the prisoners, they have awakened themselves.

Last edited:
I notice it , in fact, I think the king is coming back to take over its throne. I was troubled when bitcoin started witnessing such a huge downfall because of my investment. With the little decrease in value I know how much dollars I've lose so I pray it picks up again so I can make a decision on what to do with my investment.

Wow, thanks a lot for your helpful tips. I don't think I'll be going to check my coins value again. Its just like when I'm checking betting slip and sees my selected team is losing 2-0 at half time. That gives me hyper tension like never before. I won't like such hyper tension to comeback to me. A man United supporter though lol

According to my own point of view I believe bitcoin to be the best in all cryptocurrency this is because Bitcoin has always be increasing in the marketplace daily basics and I always profit anytime I invest in Bitcoin

Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.
this increase in price of bitcoincis more than what can be referred to as a slight increase, this is nothing but a very significant increase and that is what bitcoin has been known for. I am very sure that within some hours from now, bitcoin will fly up to 50,000$ and by the end of this year, 100,000$ is achievable.

this increase in price of bitcoincis more than what can be referred to as a slight increase, this is nothing but a very significant increase and that is what bitcoin has been known for. I am very sure that within some hours from now, bitcoin will fly up to 50,000$ and by the end of this year, 100,000$ is achievable.

Currently it is no longer a slight increase it is a bullish one, base on the astronomical investment put up by the Tesla company that is runner and managed by the great business cog Elon musk. The evergreen business man that believe a lot in the future of Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency in general.

Bitcoin is increasing by the day and this is the best time to invest In bitcoin because oh over 33thousand USD right now and it might fall and rise again, but i guess it will still rise for the next 5-6month.

Did you notice the slight increase of bitcoin price. That's a very interesting question. Well for me think the high increase in the price of Bitcoin is because of high investment it's gaining everyday. Alot of celebrity are also investing it like Elon musk.

Every real cryptocurrency is bound to rise and fall in price. Except for the fake cryptocurrency that doesn't fall. It's digital money, it's bound to rise and fall, if it will be accepted by the general public. Bitcoin drastic increase point towards the recent trading that people made as a result of Elon Musk interest in the coin.

The price of bitcoin has always been increasing ever since I knew about it. in fact, it is indeed true that the rich will continue to be rich and the poor will continue to be poor. if a person can have some huge amount of money and invest in this bitcoin, he will be wealthy in a very short time. bitcoin is very good.

I think increment of small amount of money in bitcoin make it unique and more profitable and this small increment of bitcoin give a lot of money now days Bitcoin increase and have a good name in investment platforms.

I think increment of small amount of money in bitcoin make it unique and more profitable and this small increment of bitcoin give a lot of money now days Bitcoin increase and have a good name in investment platforms.
The increment in the price of Bitcoin is unique. Many investors made it to surge high especially the Tesla motors managed by Elon musk made it to go high in its value. I believe in no distance time it will touch the $50k price land mark.

It is not even slight but huge. I am only happy that I have nt sold the little bitcoins that I have. I only pray the increment should last longer and the increment should round this year. This will motivate investors to invest more on bitcoins.

Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.tW

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Anytime Here!​
semp.net​
he slight increase of Bitcoin price??

Yes, I also noticed the small increase in the number. I've read that bitcoin is going to be really hot this year. They tell it will be very exciting if it happens before the end of the year, I hope it really does happen. I actually put some extra money into my BTC payment pocket. I'm sure that even Bitcoin's value can go down, and the value will still be going up.

This characteristic is also popular among the crypto markets which increase their daily value and decrease their daily value. Although the price of Bitcoin has fluctuated dramatically the entire time, that doesn't mean things will improve and end any time soon. These coins are no longer the prisoners, they have awakened themselves.
Exactly the slight increase of Bitcoin price
As predicted, it seems we are entering the era of cryptocurrency and digital coins. Finixio is here to take you along for the ride and tell you everything you need to know about trends and their impact. It’s a transformative time for the fintech industry and this time, it’s not going to slow down.

I have not noticed any increase in the price of bitcoins as I checked my wallet this morning the only increase I know in cryptocurrency is the increase of light coin and run that is the only cryptocurrencies that increases this morning when I checked my wallet.

I noticed it on coin market cap website and it is just amazing the way it rises. It is definitely going to smash the 50k mark by the end of the month. Although there will definitely be a fall at some point and I won't be surprised.

Its time to withdraw my earnings from the bitcoin market, there is every tendency that they will be a pull back, and i need cash badly. Its good to follow the market else you are going for long investment and its not advisable to use money u cant afford to loose.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Anytime Here!​

semp.net​

Exactly the slight increase of Bitcoin price
As predicted, it seems we are entering the era of cryptocurrency and digital coins. Finixio is here to take you along for the ride and tell you everything you need to know about trends and their impact. It’s a transformative time for the fintech industry and this time, it’s not going to slow down.
This time is truly the uptrend for Cryptocurrency. Digital currency is taking plans and shaping the world into advance modern way of transactions. Let's just hope things get more better with Cryptocurrency. Not all countries are accepting the coin for usage. Many investors are tracking down the coin, recently Tesla company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back