What's new

Did you notice the slight increase of Bitcoin price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, most of them are highly volatile in nature. That's why we need to be careful when selecting any coin for investment option, in order to avoid seeing our investment being liquidated halfway.
I totally agree with you because it is true that majority of cryptocurrency are volatile in nature and this is the same reason why it is lucrative to invest in them.

BTC price went up in the last 24 hours, from $32,000 to $36,400. I just hope the turning around in the last 24 hours is just signs of going back to the top.

Currently bitcoins is not doing good in the cryptocurrency market though their are hopes that it will rise in future but the bearish run is been almost a month and it is yet to regain it status.

I totally agree with you because it is true that majority of cryptocurrency are volatile in nature and this is the same reason why it is lucrative to invest in them.
Yes, they are so volatile apart from the stable coins. If you invest your money now, they're experience bearish, you'll gain it come end of the year.

Yes of course, everyone notice the increase of bitcoin because price is going higher, the way bitcoin the price of bitcoin is increasing is really good.

With this post already been very old, the price of Bitcoin has dangerously plummeted to a very deep sell trend for a while now. But that's good, because it will still come back up

after a serious downtrend in the price of all cryptocurrency ,now the price of all coins have started coming up because Elon musk as tweeted that they will start accepting cryptocurrency again for payment for Tesla car,we just hope everything will soon return to normal ,I said it.
Post automatically merged:

it is not only bitcoins because I've come to understand that when the price of bitcoins is going up all other cryptocurrencies follows,when the price of cryptocurrency was going up as you said other cryptocurrency was also following the same.

Last edited:
Bitcoin's is expected to drop lower than the current price because of a serious depreciation in the market,if the price of bitcoins is failling it is expected that all other cryptocurrencies will follow the same, there is a lot going on in the system of cryptocurrency now.

Bitcoin is the highest crypto currency in the world. It is a normal thing for it to be increasing everyday. If you want to invest on Bitcoin. Make sure you buy when it's low in price and make more gain. If you want to invest and hold it for long. You can invest when it is low in price
Post automatically merged:

That is what bitcoin is all about it increases all the time that is what makes bitcoin the highest cryptocurrency in the world the best time to invest is when it is low price then you can save when it is high in price that is the best way of making money with bitcoin

Last edited:
The price of Bitcoin continues to slide. It was $33k then the other day it was down to $32k. Today it is $31k. It doesn't look good. I can't discern what is causing the dropping of the price. If it is the law of supply and demand that means many are selling.

The price of Bitcoin continues to slide. It was $33k then the other day it was down to $32k. Today it is $31k. It doesn't look good. I can't discern what is causing the dropping of the price. If it is the law of supply and demand that means many are selling.
He dip has really be discouraging . As it stands now , I will only have to wait more to see what life will bring to us. Crypto dip can be very demanding.

On 20th of this month the price of bitcoins actually drop to $29000 but now it has pump back to 31,000 dollars, cryptocurrency ve been so unstable these few months and don't know where the price is heading to.

Each time i see or hear about bitcoin water wants to come out of my eyes because it has risen so high i don't see how me buying now or at all will help me in any way because when i should have bought i did not buy due to ignorance and words or advice from friends years back and when i look at how it keeps rising like garri....water almost wants to drop from my eyes

On 20th of this month the price of bitcoins actually drop to $29000 but now it has pump back to 31,000 dollars, cryptocurrency ve been so unstable these few months and don't know where the price is heading to.
Yeah , after the live YouTube video chat between Elon Musk, Jack Dorsey and Cathie , the price of bitcoin went up from $29k to $32k

Of course i notice a slight increase of bitcoin price today even though the increase is not that much but compared to the price yesterday it is much higher and this give me hope that good day are about to come.

Starting from yesterday there has been a very good increase in the price of cryptocurrencies generally after the big dip that happened recently.

Yeah , after the live YouTube video chat between Elon Musk, Jack Dorsey and Cathie , the price of bitcoin went up from $29k to $32k
Is nice, it means that you have been following up cryptocurrency news, how are you able to know that there will be a live chat between Elon musk, Jack Dorsey and cathie, are they all cryptocurrencies investors ?

Is nice, it means that you have been following up cryptocurrency news, how are you able to know that there will be a live chat between Elon musk, Jack Dorsey and cathie, are they all cryptocurrencies investors ?
Elon Musk is the second richest man in the world , Jack Dorsey is the CEO of Twitter . The information was revealed in Twitter by Jack

Elon Musk is the second richest man in the world , Jack Dorsey is the CEO of Twitter . The information was revealed in Twitter by Jack
Wow, that means all of them are all cryptocurrency investors if they had a meeting concerning cryptocurrency, I always know Elon musk as the first richest man in the world, who is the first ?

that is a normal thing for bitcoin it decreases as it increases all the time all you need to do is to hold you're Bitcoin till it increases in price. If you are in a hurry to sell your coin, you will loss but amount of money, so just hold your Bitcoin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back