What's new

Did you notice the slight increase of Bitcoin price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new value bitcoin has almost hit the $50k landmark and many have predicted it would even surpass that in a shirt while. We need to be cautious at this moment. Although we are all expecting it to keep rising know that it is also possible for it to crash to lower value. Follow the trend and keep and be at alert was it would guide in your dealings.

Bitcoin’s price has risen stratospherically, a fact that leaves many minor players in the market with massive gains and many bigger players millionaires. But is this a bubble? Are the gains real? And are the bitcoin whales in for a sad Christmas?

First we must understand what drives bitcoin price and, in particular, this boom. The common understanding for current growth leads us back to institutional investors preparing for the forthcoming BTC futures exchanges.

Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.
thumbnail.jpg

This Simple Trick Will Repair Your Joints...
This Simple Trick Will Repair Your Joints And Knees In 6 Days!​
secure.calch.gdn​
Yes of course I also noticed that the price of bitcoin has massively increased in the recent time. Although I am not sure if this high price would be stable for a long time. Anyways, i will love to invest my money in bitcoin if it is possible to deposit through a bank but the deposit issue is the only problem.

To additionally comprehend why Bitcoin has an obvious limited breaking point to its amount it is critical to comprehend the system incorporated into its code known as the Halving. Each 210,000 squares that are mined, or about at regular intervals, the prize given to diggers for preparing Bitcoin exchanges is diminished down the middle.

As such, incorporated into Bitcoin is a manufactured type of expansion in light of the fact that a prize of Bitcoin given to an excavator adds new Bitcoin into flow.

The price almost hit $50,000 dollars before it dropped to $48k plus again and it has been fluctuating within the range of $48,000 to $49,000 through out today so personally I feel it time to hit the $50,000 .

Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.
Bitcoin had made a lot of people self employed and it had also made so many people billionaires due to it's surge at the high rate. I can remember when btc was just 4.2 million naira as at early August, everyone that took the risk to buy it then are now millionaires and they will be glad they took the bold step of investing in the great asset. Meanwhile according to some experts analysis, there's possibility of it going bullish to as high as $50,000 before the week runs out.

Bitcoin had made a lot of people self employed and it had also made so many people billionaires due to it's surge at the high rate. I can remember when btc was just 4.2 million naira as at early August, everyone that took the risk to buy it then are now millionaires and they will be glad they took the bold step of investing in the great asset. Meanwhile according to some experts analysis, there's possibility of it going bullish to as high as $50,000 before the week runs out.
You're very correct dear, lots of people who invested on Cryptocurrency back then are the ones smiling now. It remembered when the price was at #4.2 million back then in August, now it is more than quadruple of that price. I see Bitcoin moving to $50k in the few days time.

yes, everyone notice the price of bitcoin nowadays. Bitcoin is now trying to be a gold and everyone is now trying to invest his or her money in it which will yield them profit one day. first the price of bitcoin was low and people use not to value it due to the price but now the number of people in bitcoin is rising as the price of bitcoin is also rising

I also noticed the sudden increase in the value of BTC recently but as we all know the volatility nature of crytocurrencies, it still tends to drop some times. I really wish I have enough money now to buy more so as to invest it for the coming week.

As I am typing this comment, the price of Bitcoin is a tad over 49 thousand dollars. This implies that bitcoin will cross 50000 dollars Mark very soon. the slight change in the price is caused as a result of demand and supply for the cryptocurrency. The indication shows that it is still good to invest in Bitcoin for the nearest future. The same thing goes for the etherium and other similar cryptocurrency.

Sure, BTC has been on an upward trajectory since the pandemic hit. Which is quite ironical, you would expect it to fall since the economy worldwide is on a downward trend. This makes the BTC stand out from the fiat currency. In my opinion, BTC is more resilient than the fiat currency.

Even though its drops the unrealistic could happen anytime anyday... If you pray that the investors to gain despite the fall of it then your prayer is on time. Because right now bitcoin or altcoin in general as increased drastically

Even though its drops the unrealistic could happen anytime anyday... If you pray that the investors to gain despite the fall of it then your prayer is on time. Because right now bitcoin or altcoin in general as increased drastically
Right now the price of each coin in the crypto market isnt stable. It is fluctuating up and down, but i believe its sign of more improvement in some advanced crypto coins. Bitcoin is valued $55k, it experienced its highest landmark earlier this year at $63k.

Yes I notice the slight increase in Bitcoin and I believe it will increase more because many new investors are investing in Bitcoin right now

Yes my dear, I normally keeps the notification active in my luno application that notify on the price of Bitcoin and I saw the notification of the slight increase

I noticed that but I don't concentrate on bitcoins anymore. I only concentrate on coin that are cheap now that will become another bitcoins in the future.
Post automatically merged:

I noticed that but I don't concentrate on bitcoins anymore. I only concentrate on coin that are cheap now that will become another bitcoins in the future.

Yes I noticed the improving of bitcoin Price and this a very good improvement and this is profitable to everyone who is an investor in biticon cryptocurrency.

That's what most trader keep praying for,that bitcoin should keep gaining value I'm the market so they will also keep gaining their profit from trading on it. So is a good news I guess if it keep increasing daily, so everyone trading bitcoin will keep getting more profit from it as well.

Yes I notice the improvement in Bitcoin, it was great and I was very glad because I actually invested some months ago and right now my money has been doubled.

In recent years bitcoin has proven to be a digital coin that can increase in value at any moment, not long ago we experience a great increase in bitcoin and later a slight decrease but now it has increased again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back