What's new

Did you notice the slight increase of Bitcoin price??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.

Ofcourse , Bitcoin has being showing high positive and negative volatility recently . The best thing to do now is to buy bitcoin , save it in our decentralized wallet ,and then remove our mind from it . In coming months Bitcoin will experience yet another Bullish run .

Yes everyone one notice the increase in price. And bitcoin has become a gold in nature and everyone want to invest there money into bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to increase everyday and even in the future people will prefer to use bitcoin as a point of exchange for goods and service soonest or later

Ofcourse , Bitcoin has being showing high positive and negative volatility recently . The best thing to do now is to buy bitcoin , save it in our decentralized wallet ,and then remove our mind from it . In coming months Bitcoin will experience yet another Bullish run .
I agree with you bro, buying it and storing it for long its the ideal thing to do. I have stored Bitcoin for more than four months now. Just that i flipped some during December time, if not my profit end could have been bigger during the early months of this month. Even if till now to, cos i invested when Bitcoin was around $17k.

Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.
Bitcoin price has been moving like the Sine graph since it all time high escapade, when you think BTC will finally rally, it will just go down again, it's definitely not the best time to trade, but generally BTC is doing good.

Just don't give yourself heart attack going to check you BTC from time to time, since you don't want to sell now, just leave it be, when it starts rising again in December, go check it again.

It's the best time to start buying for keep.

Bitcoin price has been moving like the Sine graph since it all time high escapade, when you think BTC will finally rally, it will just go down again, it's definitely not the best time to trade, but generally BTC is doing good.

Just don't give yourself heart attack going to check you BTC from time to time, since you don't want to sell now, just leave it be, when it starts rising again in December, go check it again.

It's the best time to start buying for keep.
Thanks a lot for that helpful tips. I don't think I'll be going to check my coins value again. Its just like when I'm checking betting slip and sees my selected team is losing 2-0 at half time. That gives me hyper tension like never before. I won't like such hyper tension to comeback to me.

Yes I noticed the slight increase in price yesterday. Bitcoin will probably hit a new all time high before the end of the year but that depends on several factors at play. But it looks very possible and I hope it happens.

Yes I noticed the slight increase in price yesterday. Bitcoin will probably hit a new all time high before the end of the year but that depends on several factors at play. But it looks very possible and I hope it happens.
Okay, my expectations for Bitcoin, is that, it increases to the best possible way it should achieve. At least if it can get to $50k before the year ends, that will be great achievement. And the investors will be gaining immensely like ours.

When Bitcoin decrease to $32k I was not getting worry or sad much about my investment on it because I believe that Bitcoin will raise up back to its feet. And as I invest on Bitcoin I do not bear in mind to get by a quick profits, I invested on it to gain much profit within a bit long Time.

Daily increase and decrease in the crypto market is a common characteristic of that industry. The price of Bitcoin have had a steady fluctuation for a whole now and that won't stop anytime soon. Etherum and other coins have also shared from the magifc

When Bitcoin decrease to $32k I was not getting worry or sad much about my investment on it because I believe that Bitcoin will raise up back to its feet. And as I invest on Bitcoin I do not bear in mind to get by a quick profits, I invested on it to gain much profit within a bit long Time.
I love your motivations when it comes to investment. That's for sure Bitcoin will surge higher in the coming weeks. Only time will tell where the price will be. At the meantime i will keep calm cos of many positive response i got from people not to go on a hassle around my investment, that the price will go higher with time.

Yes, the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuates on a daily basis and the price of Bitcoin has risen slightly in the past day.At the beginning of January, the currency went above 41,000$, which made a lot of money, but now its value is slowly rising and many people are investing in Bitcoin.

Yes, i also noticed the slight increased. I've read a lot of forecast about btc for this year. They say it will hit 100k usd before the end of the year, I hope it will happen. I already put some extra money on my btc wallet. I'm also always positive that even btc goes down, it will still going up.

The price of Bitcoin has been seeing a bit of increase over the last few days and that is a very good thing for those that are heavily invested into the coin. I think that even though it is a small percentage increase it is a very good sign that there is still potential within the coming weeks for it to once again rise and reclaim its price. Personally I don't think that it will cross the 40000 mark once again over the next few weeks or months. However, incremental rise is definitely a good sign for those that are worried about their Investments into the coin.

Yes of course bitcoin was even higher to about 37$ and later dropped to around 31$ but there was not too much worry because I knew it was going to rise back even above 40$ and counting more. Bitcoin has truely increased back and will do more than that in the future.

Yes, Bitcoin price is currently shaping back to it's normal price and I hope it moves forward like the way it started at the beginning of the year. If more Investors put money with hoping to withdraw in the next six month I know the price Will definitely go up because the price is determined by the level of demand and supply that enter the market each day.

Yes, i noticed yesterday and it increased to $33k something. This is how it changes its price per token. And now it decreased to $31.6k so it decreased about 6% from yesterday. So we can not predict it's value in these days. Of someone invested as long term he will get profit.

Yes,little bit but as I am newbie but I don't know much about the Bitcoin.
I heard to much that Bitcoin is the older currency in the world and people has invested so much and in large amount in Bitcoin but it is quit risky because some time the rate of Bitcoin goes down and some time high so it totally depends on luck that how much you got profit from Bitcoin and till where it's price will be high and down.

yes, I actually noticed it but right now the slight increase has been swallowed by a disproportionate decrease in price at the same time. The way bitcoin is doing these days, it's not probable it will ever be back to 40,000$ this month again. I wish it does so next month so that our hope can be rekindled.

Every 210,000 blocks that are mined, or about every four years, the reward given to miners for processing Bitcoin transactions is reduced in half. In other words, built into Bitcoin is a synthetic form of inflation because a reward of Bitcoin given to a miner adds new Bitcoin into circulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back