What's new

Did you notice the slight increase of Bitcoin price??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was increased in some percentage and now came back to its 2, 3 days ago value about 31k US dollars. It may back to highest value after some days but its value is just roaming around $33k , So it is tough to say. But today some top coins are going down hope they will come to their good prices again.

Bitcoin's price will continue to fluctuate depending on demand and supply of the Market Force. Some experts forecast that bitcoin might likely to rise again in the mid of this year. So you just have to wait a little bit till there price rise again and sell your coins. Avoid watching the price movements from time to time you know that you are void panicking.

You're right, it increased slightly but unfortunately it would still drop anytime soon, I have already removed all my coins from their respective wallet and store then on my local currency wallet, I would send them to their respective wallets when they are fully stable again. For now I can't risk it.

Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.
A after huge dump of $10,000 with bitcoin price is now continuously but slowly increasing and maybe it will reach to $35,000 within one week and it will be again dumped very soon I can see stable price of Bitcoin between $27,000 to $33,.000

A after huge dump of $10,000 with bitcoin price is now continuously but slowly increasing and maybe it will reach to $35,000 within one week and it will be again dumped very soon I can see stable price of Bitcoin between $27,000 to $33,.000
Hmm, okay, at the moment i can't say much about the price of Bitcoin. It seems beyond me, and beyond predictions. Today you will see it at $33k tomorrow you'll see it down again at $30k. No one can actually predict where the price will be in the future. But i pray it rises back to the top, at least back to the previous land Mark of $41k.

Obviously it is clear that there is great fluctuation in Cryptocurrency. Yes, the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuates on a daily basis and the price of Bitcoin has risen slightly in the past day.At the beginning of January, the currency bullish towards $40k which made a lot of money, then it decline upto $35k but now its value is slowly rising and many people are investing in Bitcoin.

i wouldn't call it increasing because it came back to its value again, bitcoin is very unstable at the moment, and people don't really know which decision to take and what to do, sell or buy, so we should wait

i wouldn't call it increasing because it came back to its value again, bitcoin is very unstable at the moment, and people don't really know which decision to take and what to do, sell or buy, so we should wait
Bitcoin is unstable right now, cos the price moves up and down. I can't really predict where the price will be next in the coming days. I'm still having my coins drop down cos of drastic decrease of Bitcoin. But yesterday it increased a little bit to $33.7k, I know its down now.

Right now bitcoin is just struggling in terms of price increase. I also realized when it increased to $33k somewhere yesterday but since then it started dropping and currently it's around $32k again. Let's just not be considering the short term price changes, but take the opportunity to invest more before it starts another bull run.

I'm actually not surprised at any bullish move from Bitcoin at the moment because it's always bound to happen and looking at the fact that there's been retracement in price action I definitely expect it to start rising and very soon break out and move higher to create a new all time high.

Bitcoin increased a little bit to $33.7k per token. I went to check my coins via the local wallet i stored it, i saw that it increased a little bit. I was somehow relieved from the tension of losing half of my investment. I decided to go to coinmarketcap to check the exact amount and i find out it increased up to 5% in its price value after dropping down to 32k in the previous week. Their is still a long way for it to amaze its previous achievement of $41k it recorded easier this month. I won't say its unrealistic, only time will tell. My prayer its that, it increases to the best possible way to bring returns to its investors.
Take it easy brov.. You are still going for blood pressure oo... This Bitcoin of a thing if you are not holding it for a long period of time but u are trading then you can keep checking from time to time, but if you are holding it for future reference just forget about it till the futire comes.
Post automatically merged:

Right now bitcoin is just struggling in terms of price increase. I also realized when it increased to $33k somewhere yesterday but since then it started dropping and currently it's around $32k again. Let's just not be considering the short term price changes, but take the opportunity to invest more before it starts another bull run.
Take it easy brov.. You are still going for blood pressure oo... This Bitcoin of a thing if you are not holding it for a long period of time but u are trading then you can keep checking from time to time, but if you are holding it for future reference just forget about it till the futire comes.
Young

The best thing to do now is to buy bitcoin , save it in our decentralized wallet ,and then remove our mind from it.And bitcoin has become a gold in nature and everyone want to invest there money into bitcoin.

Crytpocurrencies especially Bitcoin is very volatile, and it is affected by so many factors mainly demand and supply which itself is also affected by numerous factors, I noticed the slight edge it had, that's normal, it will continue to go up and down

I received payment through Bitcoin last week and ever since I just like logging in to my wallet to see what is there. Then I noticed a slight increase on Monday and later that day I saw a notification about Jeff besoz share increasing.

Last day Bitcoin price was pumped up to $38,000 on different exchange but unfortunately today it again decreases to $32,000.
I have been waiting from the last two months for rise in Bitcoin worth more than $40,000. I hope it will rise in near future.

I think the savior bitcoin had now is elon musk who is so hell bent on bringing it into reality,he bought some bitcoin worth millions of dollars and immediately after his purchase, Bitcoin soared up to 33k or there about.

Last day Bitcoin price was pumped up to $38,000 on different exchange but unfortunately today it again decreases to $32,000.
I have been waiting from the last two months for rise in Bitcoin worth more than $40,000. I hope it will rise in near future.
Hmm, imagine, something that is up to $37k is now on the low to $32k. Did the top whales dashed their coins to make huge profit?? This one is a massive decline of Bitcoin if the $32k is the current price of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency developed in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, the name given to the unknown creator (or creators) of this virtual currency. Transactions are recorded in a blockchain, which shows the transaction history for each unit and is used to prove ownership.

Buying a bitcoin is different than purchasing a stock or bond because bitcoin is not a corporation. Consequently, there are no corporate balance sheets or Form 10-Ks to review. And unlike investing in traditional currencies, bitcoin it is not issued by a central bank or backed by a government, therefore the monetary policy, inflation rates, and economic growth measurements that typically influence the value of currency do not apply to bitcoin. Contrarily, bitcoin prices are influenced by the following factors

It is the right step in the right direction. If Bitcoin can maintain this upward movement in the cryptocurrency investment they will rise in a more greater way.
It is possible to say that Bitcoin with time would take over other investment platform with the way people are investing in it.

Yes I have been notice about the increase of Bitcoin resent those day but for now nobody can say much about why Bitcoin is say or going for now so we just have to be looking where the price is going for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back