Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to the work you do, is it the job you always dreamt of? Or did you end up doing a job you didn't really want to do originally? Growing up my dream job was to be a pro wrestler, than an artist, than a comic book writer/artist and so on. Then I wanted to jump into videos, and I sort of did for a while, but it was more of a company that worked in gaming. It was short lived though.

But did you ever land the job of your dreams? How did it go? Are you still working said job?

When it comes to the work you do, is it the job you always dreamt of? Or did you end up doing a job you didn't really want to do originally? Growing up my dream job was to be a pro wrestler, than an artist, than a comic book writer/artist and so on. Then I wanted to jump into videos, and I sort of did for a while, but it was more of a company that worked in gaming. It was short lived though.

But did you ever land the job of your dreams? How did it go? Are you still working said job?

Yes, I am working as a full-time freelancer and this was the kind of job that I liked and dreamed of. I am a professional freelancer. During my early days, I used to write and learn new things. I enjoy learning new things and exploring different aspects related to online freelancing.

When I was 21, I wanted to become a writer. I had just published a poetry collection and was working on short stories and a novel. Today, I make most of my money as a writer. Therefore, I can say I am working for a dream job

Expressing my thoughts in words was a dream for me right from when I was a little child. I was always learning new words because I wanted to become better at writing and to see that I've gone this far shows that I am really grateful for achieving my dream. I feel sad each time that I don't have a role to play via writing.

Truthfully, I have not been able to land my dream job because my dream job have always been to work in the Navy or as naval officer. I am still looking forward to being able to do that in the future before I can no longer be enlisted.

I'm not going to complain about the position that I found myself in where I am working right now because it is doing enough for me.

Truthfully, I have not been able to land my dream job because my dream job have always been to work in the Navy or as naval officer. I am still looking forward to being able to do that in the future before I can no longer be enlisted.

I'm not going to complain about the position that I found myself in where I am working right now because it is doing enough for me.
Wow! Quite an ambitious Dream! :D
I cannot even have that dream because I live in a landlocked country.
By the way, did you ever apply for Navy? Were you rejected or did you never try?
I never dreamed of being in any kind of job related to army or police.

Wow! Quite an ambitious Dream! :D
I cannot even have that dream because I live in a landlocked country.
By the way, did you ever apply for Navy? Were you rejected or did you never try?
I never dreamed of being in any kind of job related to army or police.

I have applied twice but unfortunately I have been declined. They never really gave me the reason why my application was declined but I know very well that it's because of the corruption in the system. Those in charge always keep the available spots for their own contact or those who can pay for it.

I have applied twice but unfortunately I have been declined. They never really gave me the reason why my application was declined but I know very well that it's because of the corruption in the system. Those in charge always keep the available spots for their own contact or those who can pay for it.
Did they just decline your application? How sad!
It is unfortunate that in many countries, you need connections to get a job in government agencies like police, army, or even administrative jobs.
Interestingly, in our country, trhe army does not just throw your application. If you meet educational qualification and physical test, they will allow you to sit in competitive exams.

Did they just decline your application? How sad!
It is unfortunate that in many countries, you need connections to get a job in government agencies like police, army, or even administrative jobs.
Interestingly, in our country, trhe army does not just throw your application. If you meet educational qualification and physical test, they will allow you to sit in competitive exams.

It's a very bad experience with what's going on in my country and I don't think that it's ever going to stop. Even if you managed to sit for the exams here, once you don't have connection, it's 99% chance against you to get the job. What I'm trying now is to see if I can get a good contact in the government that's going to help me out.

That's really sad. In my home country, you do need connections to get a good job, not just in the government sector but also in the private sector. However, if you are exceptionally good and if you pass competitive exams, there is no way for you to stop from getting the job.

How bad things are in my country is that I can remember some years ago that even if you passed the entry exams to be admitted in some universities, they are still going to find a way to deny you that admission. Even when it is crystal clear that you reached the cut off mark to be admitted in university, they will never give you admission.

Did you apply to become a police officer? Well, I am not sure about this. However, many people in my country do not have positive opinion about governmental departments in our country. This is why many people also prefer private jobs as well. I have myself applied in many private departments and companies, I have been offered many jobs. However, I prefer to work online as a freelancer because this is what I dreamt about.

Did you apply to become a police officer? Well, I am not sure about this. However, many people in my country do not have positive opinion about governmental departments in our country. This is why many people also prefer private jobs as well. I have myself applied in many private departments and companies, I have been offered many jobs. However, I prefer to work online as a freelancer because this is what I dreamt about.
NEVER! I will never have anything to with being a police officer. They are the worst force department in my country. I would rather work as a private security guard (bodyguard) for a company or an individual than become a police officer. My dream is to become a Navy officer and not a police officer. Don't you know the difference?

No, I haven't landed my dream job but I'm very happy where I've found myself now. I'm not complaining about anything because the pay is good, the working incentives are good, bonuses and working environment is great. What more can I ask for which I don't have?

No, I haven't landed my dream job but I'm very happy where I've found myself now. I'm not complaining about anything because the pay is good, the working incentives are good, bonuses and working environment is great. What more can I ask for which I don't have?

It is always very good for someone to be contented with what they have because this is what is always going to make you to be happy with yourself and in anything that you are doing. Since you know that whatever that is coming your way have been able to satisfy whatever need that you have for it.

It's a very bad experience with what's going on in my country and I don't think that it's ever going to stop. Even if you managed to sit for the exams here, once you don't have connection, it's 99% chance against you to get the job. What I'm trying now is to see if I can get a good contact in the government that's going to help me out.

I think that favouritism might be one of the main reason why many applicants may not be able to get the job they wanted. This is a very common problem in my country as well. This is because there are many people who have much influence when it comes to governmental sector. This is quite wrong for sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back