Did you just see Crypto rising?

MarieArie

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

What can I do to get the money right in my account?

Well this depends on the cryptocurrency exchange platform you use. For example binance launched a new features yesterday allowing Nigerians to buy naira on the platform using pair to pair P2P. I’ve tried it and it’s fast and effective. Quidax just launched their own P2P feature today. Check those two platforms

Luno one of the most popular crypto exchange that Nigerians normally uses to withdraw their coins just placed a ban on withdrawal and funding of wallet through your debit card. I would advise you to use binance p2p that's what I intends using to withdraw my funds when I eventually got paid today.

It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

Sure, the price of Cryptocurrency has never stayed in one place. The change might be a positive or negative one but no matter what, it must change either to increase or decrease... Bitcoin is the perfect example for this. it changed in price every time.

• Bitcoin broke a key resistance level making investors believe there is further upside.
  • Rising inflation and the potential for even more stimulus continues to push people to safe-haven assets.
  • Increased adoption from payment applications like PayPal will give far more people easy access to cryptocurrency.

many a time I have seen crypto gone up and come down a lot of times and most times after coming up it goes down other things but let's see how you go so a lot of times I've seen it. The most inyeresting of all I'd the bitcoin.

I would say that, well this depends on the cryptocurrency exchange platform you use. For example binance launched a new features yesterday allowing Nigerians to buy naira on the platform using pair to pair P2P. I’ve tried it and it’s fast and effective. Quidax just launched their own P2P feature today. Check those two platforms

yeah, speaking of bitcoin, Elon Musk recently invested an important amount of money in the name of his company "Tesla", that's why price increased to almost 48.000$, also Dogecoin received a huge increase in price

Institutional investors have since pushed billions of dollars into the cryptocurrency market. According to Douglas Borthock, chief marketing officer of digital asset trading platform INX, their involvement has played a major role in the token's climatic growth by the end of 2020.

the price of

You can check my profile and contact me to sell your bitcoin to me. I am one hundred percent legit and you have nothing to worry about. But let me ask you, which wallet is your bitcoin stored into as we speak? If you have any questions, you can contact me on WhatsApp +2348069104982. This is Leo Exchange.

The first time i left some little amount of coin in my wallet only to check back about a week later to see the amount has doubled, the kind of joy i felt that was second to none. Crypto trading is fun if you know your way.

Well this depends on the cryptocurrency exchange platform you use. For example binance launched a new features yesterday allowing Nigerians to buy naira on the platform using pair to pair P2P. I’ve tried it and it’s fast and effective. Quidax just launched their own P2P feature today. Check those two platforms
Yes this a very noticeable occurrence in the last one week Jackson and hike in the price of cryptocurrencies of different guys 34 we can say that day cryptocurrency is rising each day do not not all of them at the same time but one by one they are rising some of them are very costly now and you could case what will happen in the near future

Yes one of my only regret about cryptocurrency is not buying it out when the price was still very low before it started raising like Ijebu garri wet them just pour water. Well today is still good

It's really sad to see that Nigerian Government are moving the youth backward with the recent crypto currency exchange Business ban in Nigeria. If you want to withdraw your crypto currency go and download roqqu app that will be safe for you

By the summer it was becoming clear that crypto and digital currency would have a huge role to play in the new global economy. ... In the next year we could see fluctuations as big as 20-30% in BTC value.

Concerning cryptocurrency rising . Well, there is no doubt that the cryptocurrency world is a volatile one, i.e there is always a rise and fall in the cryptocurrency market. Concerning withdrawing to your local bank account,well, there is a new feature on binance called p2p where you get to sell a cryptocurrency coin needed and you get paid to your account.

When i see crypto currency rising day by day, am always happy but if i remember that the federal government has banned crypto currency i will be sad about it. So until a friend of mine told me that you can use PayPal to withdraw.

Yes I noticed the rise of crypto I do but when the thing came it fun but if you notice when you want to do some business transfer with bitcoin it really feels very high but when you look at it if you want to do production with the other coil I like that the fee is very cheap that isn't our strategy to they are trying to apply because his eye but the fee to use to do transaction with it is high.

Ever since the incwption of crypto currency it has seen a mass improvement as a lot of investors have made crypto choice but recently the ban by the cbn is really affecting but wallet providers are already looking for ways to solve this problem.

Trade it, on people make a post here on the marketplace perhaps? Ask the help of the admins so you can have a safe trade if that's allowed trade it for your local currency if your country supports paypal or payeer you can trade it for that. Or just not just your balance to payeer and trade it there?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back