What's new

Did you just see Crypto rising?

Cryptocurrency is volatile. Your coins will fluctuate in price but if you leave it overtime in your wallet. You could make some more profits from the price change. If you want to sell it you should use binance peer to peer transactions. CBN can't detect it.

The first time i left some little amount of coin in my wallet only to check back about a week later to see the amount has doubled, the kind of joy i felt that was second to none. Crypto trading is fun if you know your way.
Smiles. I have also experienced this lately. I kept some chicken feeds in my wallet that I even forgot I have it there. It's just for someone to ask if there's a rise in it. Lo and behold it's been doubled. That's what they call joy overflow.

It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

What can I do to get the money right in my account?
its a pity i just get to know about crypto currency this same year and Cbn ban using crypto currency in nigeria, i know people that has made it using crypto currency, but we have to wait and see what happens in the next few weeks . I believe something good will come out of it.

The Bitcoin bet: heads I win, tails you lose. ... I bet that going into 2020, you'd never have guessed that a pandemic would take over the world. You couldn't have imagined that the global economy would come to a halt and that we'd be left in a major financial crisis.

It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

Register on binance or quadax...they have already treated such case and come out with a better solution to it...P2P transactions on the site, binance monitors how the transactions are going. Chill soon the ban must be lifted because many water cannot stop the growth of cryptocurrencies

I saw now but those coins or going down in which i invested everything, i heard that dogecoin will go up very soon but it is still 0.067 since i invested whenever i do not put investment the rise in prices are amazing but when i chose them they try to fall, just pathetic duration for me.

Concerning cryptocurrency rising . Well, there is no doubt that the cryptocurrency world is a volatile one, i.e there is always a rise and fall in the cryptocurrency market. Concerning withdrawing to your local bank account,well, there is a new feature on binance called p2p where you get to sell a cryptocurrency coin needed and you get paid to your account.

I just got mine through an exchanger now and there are many of them around. you can leave it and watch it grow if you intend to trade with it and you may wish to cash out at you own time.
I cashed on my coin without stress today

In recent weeks Bitcoin's price has seemed to continue marching higher. But what is driving this growth? It turns out there are a wide variety of factors that continue to make Bitcoin rise in value.

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• Bitcoin broke a key resistance level making investors believe there is further upside.
  • Rising inflation and the potential for even more stimulus continues to push people to safe-haven assets.
  • Increased adoption from payment applications like PayPal will give far more people easy access to cryptocurrency.

It is a pity the CBN came up with such a policy. However that is not the end of the world for us. That's the first good news. The next good news is that there are ways of boycotting the CBN, get the cash in your naira account without putting your account at risk.
These are the 2 ways i know:
1. P2p on binance: Binance has this very important option, which permits members to sell to or buy from each other.
If you are selling, you can create a sell order, indicate your selling price, a buyer who is fine with your price can contact you to buy from you. He then sends your cash to your account number.
2. You can sell or buy in a closed whatsapp group of trusted traders like you, where the admin serves as an escrow.

Oh really! Probably the ban is a blessing in disguise! You can probably leave it there ooo it will rise beyond ur imagination if u can have patience. It will rise and you can be such just from your pstiency just like that.

Well this depends on the cryptocurrency exchange platform you use. For example binance launched a new features yesterday allowing Nigerians to buy naira on the platform using pair to pair P2P. I’ve tried it and it’s fast and effective. Quidax just launched their own P2P feature today. Check those two platforms
Csn you explain the binance stuff the more. Does that mean you don't need to use peer to peer platform again. Have your heard of remitano. Some told me about it but I don't even know which peer to peer platform to use because I have never used any of them.

Csn you explain the binance stuff the more. Does that mean you don't need to use peer to peer platform again. Have your heard of remitano. Some told me about it but I don't even know which peer to peer platform to use because I have never used any of them.
On Thursday binance included p2p feature for naira on their app. For example if you want to deposit 20,000 naira. Just click on p2p you’ll see deposit key click on it. A list of offers will appear. The only differences is that you cannot buy 1 naira at 1 naira.

On Thursday binance included p2p feature for naira on their app. For example if you want to deposit 20,000 naira. Just click on p2p you’ll see deposit key click on it. A list of offers will appear. The only differences is that you cannot buy 1 naira at 1 naira.
Yesh, the P2P can also be used to sell your coins by converting all of them to USDT safely. Then I also saw an option that that Nigerlans can deposit using debit or credit Master card though I haven't not tried it my self.

I just got mine through an exchanger now and there are many of them around. you can leave it and watch it grow if you intend to trade with it and you may wish to cash out at you own time.
I cashed on my coin without stress today

Bitcoin is rising maybe due to the ban from the federal government, luno Bitcoin is fast rising now and can't be withdrawn due to the ban.

I have seen crypto rise and fall but mostly it rise very fast. Don't you think it is very likely go to the moon? For me yes It will go to the moon for sure. In one year increase 100 percent.

Yesh, the P2P can also be used to sell your coins by converting all of them to USDT safely. Then I also saw an option that that Nigerlans can deposit using debit or credit Master card though I haven't not tried it my self.
I saw a tweet on twitter where the user revealed how he deposits money through remitano. He deposited it into his remitano wallet then used it to fund his cryptocurrency wallet. It worked but I haven’t tried it out yet

I saw a tweet on twitter where the user revealed how he deposits money through remitano. He deposited it into his remitano wallet then used it to fund his cryptocurrency wallet. It worked but I haven’t tried it out yet
I don't really know anything about reminato, I am discussing Binance because that is the exchange platform I am using currently. Does remitano support conversion to fiat currencies of many countries?.

Yes I saw the rising of cryptocurrency as recently my friend invested in cryptocurrency and after few times when he saw the price was really double then before and when he informed me about this news I was really shop to listen that how can beat possible but really that's true that the price of a currency is rising and fall sometimes but the demand and news is according to the the rising.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back