What's new

Did you just see Crypto rising?

2020 was unforgettable, especially for the bitcoin. I bet that by 2020, you would never have predicted that epidemics would spread around the world. You could not have imagined that the world economy would stop and we would be in a major financial crisis.

Its increasing adoption as a payment mechanism is also another explanation for Bitcoin's price appreciation. PayPal (PYPL) announced today that it will soon authorize Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to be purchased, sold, stored, and accepted as a form of payment by its users and merchants. This news quickly moved Digital currencies price higher.

The cryptocurrency market has continued to witness a boom despite the global pandemic wreaking havoc on all significant economies on the planet.

Many crypto startups have emerged in the space during this pandemic to cater to the ever-increasing demand for Bitcoin and alike cryptocurrencies.

And also, don't forget to learn allong the way, wen holding! For more knowledge to be passed across.

Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

I think you could make use of p2p platform I think , there are so many exchange sites like paxful that offers both for Nigeria users and other country users , so you could give that a try and withdraw to your bank account if you are finding It hard to withdraw to your bank accoun
Post automatically merged:

I think you could make use of p2p platform I think , there are so many exchange sites like paxful that offers both for Nigeria users and other country users , so you could give that a try and withdraw to your bank account if you are finding It hard to withdraw to your bank accoun

Last edited:
Another reason for Bitcoin's price appreciation is its growing adoption as a payment method. Recently, PayPal (PYPL) announced that it would soon allow its users and merchants to buy, sell, hold, and accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. This news pushed Bitcoin's price higher immediately.

I always follow cryptos on coin market cap website where they always update. They keep their prices up to date and then they show you all information. Crypto are rising fast and doing so well in the market but there will surely be a fall.

Did you just see crypto currency rising. That's a very interesting question. Well anyone checking the update price on crypto currency will be shocked to see the growth rate of almost all the crypto currency. Well to me I think the rising of all the crypto currency is because of the increase in bitcon. If bitcoin rise they all follow.

Why don't you hold cryptocurrencies on your wallet and wait for the ban to be lifted. Sooner or later, governments will understand that they cannot ban cryptocurrencies forever and they cannot stop their citizens to benefit from the cryptocurrency market. Just by holding on your wallet, you will have a lot of money soon.

Luno one of the most popular crypto exchange that Nigerians normally uses to withdraw their coins just placed a ban on withdrawal and funding of wallet through your debit card. I would advise you to use binance p2p that's what I intends using to withdraw my funds when I eventually got paid today.
But how do you think one can get the funds from luno to binance since luno has disabled the naira wallet option for Nigerian currency after the circulation that banks should restrict crypto currency.

It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

What can I do to get the money right in my account?
The rise in the price of Cryptocurrency is an unprecedented event as almost everyone who is involved in Cryptocurrency trading is already aware. of the massive increase in the price of the giant Cryptocurrency which is bitcoin, so this should not come as a surprise to anyone again.

Cryptocurrencies became a life saver for many of us especially at the peak of the lockdown. I love to see the rise and a little disheartened when there is a dip. As per getting money in naira, I want to know how Luno will handle that or if I would have to move my coins to binance first.

Trade it, on people make a post here on the marketplace perhaps? Ask the help of the admins so you can have a safe trade if that's allowed trade it for your local currency if your country supports paypal or payeer you can trade it for that. Or just not just your balance to payeer and trade it there?
My country is not sporting PayPal but it is 14 payeer and I am very very interested to trade in cryptocurrency and I am not using a payeer because it have very high fee so I always try to use by nuts application for trading.

While cryptos are likely to remain volatile in the short term, he believes Ethereum’s success suggests that the long-term outlook is positive. “Greater mainstream adoption and rapid growth in decentralised finance should provide long-term support."

I think some few platforms have been trying in one way or another to make sure that crypto-currency business still continues. I think the options available now is using p2p function initiated by some platforms. I used p2p on binance to cash out my ltc coin from binance. Just do your research for more ways to withdraw your coin.

It's amazing how my little coin from Bizdustry is rising in my bitcoin wallet. It is just quite disheartening that CBN's policy placed a ban on withdrawal.

It is unfortunate that you cannot withdraw your money. You deserve it. But why did CBN place a ban on withdrawal? How about buying something directly using the coins in your wallet?

The CBN ban on Cryptocurrency isn't disheartening anymore for those using binance P2P to trade their coins. I found it easier like before when withdrawing my funds into my local bank account.

Crypto currency keeps rising and some people in some countries are in a dilemna because they are just looking at the crypto currency in their walket but cant withdraw it, the only solution is to sell it to brokers and they will pay your currency.

Crypto currency keeps rising and some people in some countries are in a dilemna because they are just looking at the crypto currency in their walket but cant withdraw it, the only solution is to sell it to brokers and they will pay your currency.
That's the only way now, but if you ask me, I'll tell you that it isn't hard at all. If the person is connected to binance, and familiar with the p2p trading, i don't see any hard thing there cashing out its funds to the preferred local bank account.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back