Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever worked a minimum wage job? I did when I worked at the call center job. It was only a temp job, so they hired me at minimum wage. I wish I got paid more, because that job sucked haha. But have you ever had minimum wage that was lower? Here where I live the minimum wage used to be like $7.50 or something an hour. Not great. And that was like that for quite a while. Now it's gone up to a whopping $10.10 an hour here for minimum wage. Not great, but that's the pay I got at the call center.

Anyway, I hope minimum wage starts to go up soon.

I have in the past worked a minimum wage job. I remember working for minimum wage when I worked as a waitress when I had a summer job before I started college and I also remember working a minimum wage job when I was pregnant with my first child for a short while as well.

Now I work from home in my own business and I tend to offer services for a competitive price.

I've worked for the minimum wage 1 time in my life only, at that time it was about 800€, I was working as a waiter in one of my first jobs, now the minimum wage has increased to 1060€, but it hasn't gone up at the same rate as inflation has risen, so in reality, it's just a mirage, Because the cost of living is quite a bit higher than it was in those times.

I have worked for a minimum wage but I was also given to work on my online jobs in order to compensate me properly. Because of this arrangement, I was also working on my online jobs during my day job. When I decided to work for minimum wage, I was also promised 100 percent increment after 4 months. However, I did not continue with the job for a long time.

Have you ever worked a minimum wage job? I did when I worked at the call center job. It was only a temp job, so they hired me at minimum wage. I wish I got paid more, because that job sucked haha. But have you ever had minimum wage that was lower? Here where I live the minimum wage used to be like $7.50 or something an hour. Not great. And that was like that for quite a while. Now it's gone up to a whopping $10.10 an hour here for minimum wage. Not great, but that's the pay I got at the call center.

Anyway, I hope minimum wage starts to go up soon.

Inflation is just too high. It is not at all possible for many people to work for a minimum wage. This is something owners of the business should also understand. The expenses are increasing every month and it has been estimated that inflation will increase much more by the next year.

I have worked for a minimum wage but I was also given to work on my online jobs in order to compensate me properly. Because of this arrangement, I was also working on my online jobs during my day job. When I decided to work for minimum wage, I was also promised 100 percent increment after 4 months. However, I did not continue with the job for a long time.

If you are able to augment your offline jobs with working online, then you have nothing much to worry about. The challenge with taking up a minimum wage at the workplace is when you don't have another source of income that will make your standard of living a bit better.

If you are able to augment your offline jobs with working online, then you have nothing much to worry about. The challenge with taking up a minimum wage at the workplace is when you don't have another source of income that will make your standard of living a bit better.

It is all about creating a momentum and making sure that you build your reputation. When you have a really strong portfolio, you can apply for a high-paying job if you think that your current job is not paying you well or if you think you cannot work for a minimum wage.

I've never worked on a minimum wage job because I've been very fortunate with jobs. Getting a job was easy for me, I had the connection which helped me to not know how other people suffer in job search. It was only a phone call that secured my job.

My first job was for minimum wage, which was $6.55 USD when I started then $7.25 was the increase a few months later. It was nice considering I didn't have much responsibility as a team member and we got raises every 6 months.

Miss those days, honestly.

I started working at a very young age which was the reason why I had the opportunity to work for a minimum wage those years ago. It was something that really helped me so much and also my family as well. I had to contribute in taking care of some of the responsibilities that we needed to take care of in my family. I couldn't allow my mother to take care of everything on her own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back