What's new

Did you ever invest in forex trading?

Forex trading can make you rich if you have a hedge fund with deep pockets or an exceptionally skilled currency trader. But for the average retailer, instead of taking the easy road to wealth, forex trading can be a rocky road to huge losses and potential decay.

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
I have no interest on forex trading, because I don't want to be a victim of fraud, as I don't have the technical knowledge of its operation. It is high risk investment and as such I don't think I can withstand the loss

If you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an extraordinarily skilled currency trader, Forex trading can make you wealthy. But rather than being a straightforward path to riches, forex trading can be a rocky road to tremendous losses and possible penury for the average retail trader.

Time is the only thing that I have invested in forex trading, time spent in learning, image yet to invest a dime and I'm not sure that I will ever do that either. The market is just too complicated.

I have never invest in Forex trading before and I heard it's not easy and since I don't have the necessary knowledge about it, I don't feel like investing in something I don't have much knowledge about
But I heard it's a very good investment

So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
I once invested in forex trading some time in 2008 In fact that was what made me open my domiciliary account.
I entered forex with the very wrong reason. I wanted the easy way to making money, but i had little to no knowledge. I was simply placing blind trades without knowing why i was doing what i was doing.
It was really crazy. That was how i burnt my small account. That amount was like $100. I wish i had invested that in Bitcoin, I would have been a billionaire now. Gosh.

I have tried trading of forex in the past and from all indication forex trading is not something I will consider doing because it is extremely volatile and is very difficult for you to make money trading Forex if you do not have an understanding about how to trade.

i will never advise you to go into forex due to the high risk level involved, major reason why the apps always warn users about the risk and loss that can occur and all are at your own risk. Forex at some point may be a form of gambling, even professionals who understand the signals lose a lot, some of my friends have stayed away and invested in crypto, they hold and make some good profit as the crypto rises.

The Forex market is highly profitable with the ability to multiply your initial investment tenfold overnight. Unlike the stock market where you only make a profit when the value of your shares goes up, you have a lot of money in foreign currency even when your currency is going down.

Forex trading can make you rich if you are a deep-pocketed hedge fund or an exceptionally skilled currency trader. But for the average retailer, instead of being an easy path to wealth, forex trading can be a roadblock to huge losses and potential volatility.

Forex, or foreign exchange, can be clarified as an organization of purchasers and venders, who move cash between one another at a concurred cost. It is the methods by which people, organizations and national banks convert one cash into another – on the off chance that you have ever voyaged abroad, at that point it is likely you have made a forex exchange.
Post automatically merged:

Forex, or foreign exchange, can be clarified as an organization of purchasers and venders, who move cash between one another at a concurred cost. It is the methods by which people, organizations and national banks convert one cash into another – on the off chance that you have ever voyaged abroad, at that point it is likely you have made a forex exchange.

I not invest in forex yet but i want to invest in future for trade and invest my money in it and i think it is a very profitable business you want to do and earn by investment and get more rewards as people how by bitcoin in low rate no they become rich and get more experience.

I am a full time forex trader, and i can boldly tell you its now rosy, why i use that phrase is because i took my time to understand the fundamental and technical analysis of the market, most people are found wanting in this aspect and they tend to loose all their funds within a short time of trading.

I have never invested anything in forex trading as I heard from a lot of people that trading on forex is very risky if you do not have a good understanding about it and as I am now I do not have a good understanding about trading or Forex, only save my money in cryptocurrency that's all.

Yea I did invest in forex a couple of times, made few losses and few win, my advice to any investing in forex is using your spare money, it could be frustrating and it could be enriching too, incase you want to trade by yourself take off emotions, and you'll make much.

I have heard so much about forex trading even tried the demo account but the more I tried understanding the more I lost interest so I never did have an investment with forex account, though people still invest with the experts who are good at the trading and give them profit

I am a forex trader and yes i have invested my money . forex is a very profitable yet risky scheme but it all depends on how you are able to manage your risk and how you're able to apply the right knowledge to it.

I heared about forex trade but can not invest in it because its risky investment and no body can invest in it without knowledge, i personally can not invest in any of trading like crypto forex or any one. because its not physicall appera they are all digial currency.

I don't know about the apps but I am certainly looking at investing in forex through one of those successful firms into forex trading. I feel they give more guarantee than any app can.
Some of the successful firms also do come at a crossroads. I know a successful firm in nigeria that have not been able to pay their investors since December. But they are of the top dogs in the industry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back