What's new

Did you ever invest in forex trading?

I invested in cryptocurrency many years ago and that was when I was learning about cryptocurrency but because of time and because I have others activities have been doing I actually gave up on the learning of trading of cryptocurrency but now I still have interest in it I will learn it from a spud and start reading.

Not into forex trading tho...
It's a skill that requires much time...
The technical analysis and others need to be masterd

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
It is not for the faint hearted. As a novice I'd advise you not trade but seek ways to copy trades from experienced hands in the market so that you profit when they do. Jumping into the market as a green horn is recklessly foolish and you will lose all your funds

I have never invested money on forex trading, the only thing I invested some time back was my time.
It's actually, a very risky venture if are still a starter and of course i can't deal with it.
It's like gambling, even though, some people have strategies that works, they are actually the gurus in it.

Forex trading is a good investment so you could not see it as an investment but rather a business because it requires you to always get involved in other for you to make profit or loss it's not something you just give him money there then he needs to multiply by itself all for me.

I never invested in Forex. Not that I never wanted to, I just developed cold feet after seeing a lot of close pals losing their hard earned money to forex. The first time I wanted to invest, I was to be guided by a big brother who just started trading. The day I made up my mind to invest was the day he (my bro) lost almost all his investment in forex. As soon as I saw that, I just told myself to "take a bow" and that was it. Forex is good (I heard some folks make a living from it) but not for everyone.

Investing to me as at then was like, it wasn't explained to me properly, I didn't get to know about forex trading, because I was made to believe that anything done online without a substance in exchange could be a fraud. But trading so far is awesome although i am just venturing into trading with my cryptocurrency.

I can't really say that my experience with Forex app was really good, cos I lost some amount of cash which I can never recover. It is best to start with low incomes, so that you can be on a safer side.

I was introduced to one recently which you will invest with up to $100 and you gain 20% every month. The first one i did, it crashed and I just joined the investment. Recently they came back and started telling to invest another capital after the formal capital as nothing to were home about.

I have never invested in forex trading of any sort and I don't intend to invest in it as well, but I have heard and people that have invested in it and they are still into it at the moment. Any one planning on join should please seek proper guidance.

Yes am been investing and still investing in forex trade. There’s fun in training though it has its good and bad side but if you follow the simple rules that states, do not invest what you cannot afford to loose. Then you’re okay with this market. So i do and always invest.

I invested in forex some times ago but wasn't profitable for me because I don't have full knowledge about it. I know many people who invested in it and made a lot money that was wat led me to investing in it.
Post automatically merged:

I invested in forex some times ago but wasn't profitable for me because I don't have full knowledge about it. I know many people who invested in it and made a lot money that was wat led me to investing in it.

I tried investing in forex trading some while ago after i attended a seminar that was supposed to be for students but I liked the opportunity and registered, took a few classes , started a demo account and then I didn't hear from the company again

The Forex market is highly profitable, with the potential to multiply your initial investment ten-fold overnight. As opposed to the stock market where you only make a profit when your stocks' worth goes up, you have a lot of money to make in Forex even when your currency is going down

I have invested in forex investment. I could remember some years back, I partnered with a friend of mine to invest all my salary for a month with the hope of getting small returns on investment to use and many myself.

The Forex market is highly profitable with the ability to multiply your initial investment tenfold overnight. Unlike the stock market where you only make a profit when the value of your shares goes up, you have a lot of money in foreign currency even when your currency is going down.

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
I have never for once tried it despite the fact that I have alsys want to trade in Forex but the dear and lack of adequate knowledge is what is preventing me from making such a giant move.i hope to start the trading one day

I have never tried to invest in Forex because I'm very cautious about taking risks. I don't have any knowledge or experience about trading app so if I invest my money there's a strong possibility that I'll get loss in my money so because of that I haven't tried.

Honestly I invested some months back and I think it was a mistake because I have no knowledge of how to trade.i was hoping to get free signals and place trade but unfortunately I lost the money.i realised I have to get more knowledge before going into it fully.

Yes I made a recent investment in Forex trading which I terribly regret, I won't advise anyone to Invest in third party Forex schemes that promise high ROI, most of them are scams. If you want to go into Forex trading, ensure that you trade by yourself after reading extensively on it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back