What's new

Did you ever invest in forex trading?

I have never invested in forex trade but I believe someday in future I will invest in forex trade this is because a friend of mine is really doing well in forex trade business and I admire him a lot

I rather learn how to trade crypto-currencies than to trade forex because I personally do not like forex and anything that has to do with Forex. I prefer cryptocurrency

To be honest, I use to find for ex trading as something very difficult to which the disadvantages greatly outweighs the potential benefits so I just leave it like that and instead focus on bitcoin.

I have never invest in forex trade but many of my friends has invested in forex trade, forex trade is an easygoing business, it is not possible for you to get rich fast in forex trade.

For ex is a very risky business , if you invest in forex be a professional and there are many demons accounts to study before investing

I have never invested in forex, actually, I may never invest in forex. First of all I do not have funds for investment, secondly, even if I had funds, I would not invest in forex due to its volatility.

Forex trading is very popular i have heard alot about it in fact my brother was into forex trading at a time full time but I never got around to invest in forex trading.

I have been hearing about forex trading for years. But I have never tried it, I heard that it is almost the same thing with gambling. I don't want to loss my money so it is better I don't invest on forex at all than to loss my little money. But it can be profitable for those that know much about it

Forex trading is a business that always scares the hell out of me because I have seen people lose all their investments in minutes. I had once tried to invest in it through a friend but my mind wouldn't let me do it.

I have been into forex for quite some time now and i cant really tell my experience from it forex is not a game for babies that all i can say

I have traded forex and have not gotten any profit from my trade. I have given up on forex trading. All I do now is cryptocurrency investment

I personally have not engage in forex trading but I have heard alot about it and profitable it is to others who are involved it worth a try for me with time.

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
I invested sometime ago and it was really going on well when I first start the investment on forex but base on greed that I want to earn more than what I suppose to earn in a day,I lost everything one-day like that. So since then have take it easy on myself towards forex.

When I had just stated working online, someone told me that I should start trading forex as there is a potential to make money. However, I did not start because I had no money.

I am a big and long time investor in forex trading I have been investing in forex trading since 2019 as I said earlier and it has paid off.

I didn't directly invest in forex trading by doing it myself. I invested as a third party using a company that trades on forex while I get my profits at the end of each month.

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
You need to do a lot of work trading in forex, you must do a research and need the professionals on that aspect, I invested and lost all my money, I haven't retried it after that..

I have invested in forex trading before and still invested in it today. Forex trading is a very lucrative type of trading with its own peculiarities. You will need to know how things work there before you start

Anytime I hear friends discussing forex trading, I only see it as being too risky so I am afraid of losing money that would make me to become depressed. So I only use crypto currencies trading as a better alternative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back