What's new

Did you ever invest in forex trading?

I have heard about forex tradings many times but I never invested in it and this is because I have never received a positive information about forex,they just keep telling the risk is very high

I don't know about the apps but I am certainly looking at investing in forex through one of those successful firms into forex trading. I feel they give more guarantee than any app can.

I can't really say that my experience with Forex app was really good, cos I lost some amount of cash which I can never recover. It is best to start with low incomes, so that you can be on a safer side.

Yes! Yes I'm interested in forex trading. Since I'm not a professional to you that's why I thought it wise to invest to someone who has mastered the techniques and already making consistent profits.

In general i Am not a big fan of trading stocks. Back sometimes in January last year I downloades expert option with just the thought that many people make money of trading and my first 3 stakes went correct but I ended up loosing everything so I just gave up and have decided to take time and learn first.

I invested in forex trading, after serious practise on demo account. When I switched too live account, I blow all my earnings both Bitcoin earning and local bank savings. I will never venture in to forex trading again. I will rather buy Bitcoin and invest or sell at higher price.

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
Forex trading they always say is profitable but quite technical and needs someone to guide you through the process. I tried but I couldn't get any profit because l didn't study very well but I still have for it and I will make sure I get my loss back.

I have always been cautious about forex trading because many articles I have read suggest it's too risky and I am not ready to invest in things like this. I read of a 19 years old guy who committed suicide after losing a large sum to forex trading. This has made me to stay away from it.

I have never invested in Forex trading because I don't really have the required knowledge yet, plus the starting capital, I could start in the future though, but I have to equip myself with the knowledge and skills required for a successful trading.

So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇

Are those apps not more like gambling and predictions because it doesn't look like they are actually trading but simply predicting if the value would go up or down, and they earn?

Most of the time I don't like to trade in Forex because it carries high risk which can lead to losing your money. That's why I don't take much interest in it. I don't do things that cause harm. I'm not interested in it.

I have invested $150 in forex trading before but I lost my money due to lack of knowledge and proper understanding of how the forex system works.
I quit for a while and I found a good forex trader to learn from. I am going to invest in forex again this year.

There are actually a lot of money in forex trading, i have no trading experience. But someone very close to me is currently helping me to trade and to be honest I'm not happy with what I'm seeing as I have not made any money yet.

Forex trading have not invest in forest trading and i will never invest in it. This forex trading to my knowledge and understanding it has a high risk in the business. Also, ones need to be extra careful in trading business.

I have heard of people saying that they invest an amount with forex trading platform and in few weeks they were given good profit from their investment, but I'm yet to make up my mind to partake in it. Soon I might try and invest too so that I will have a story to tell.

Ever since I heard about forex trading , I have never invested in any of them before.
I have this feeling that forex trading is quite risky ,and should be avoided.
This is why I prefer investing in cryptocurrency to forex trading . I might in future invest in forex trading when I have learnt the basics of forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back