What's new

Did you ever invest in forex trading?

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
I have invested in forex trading business before but it did go down well with me, I practically lost all. The thing is forex is too deep most of the teachings are what I called surface dressing. To succeed in forex, one needs the right teaching. I advice you do more studies from different sources before going in.

Traders, the subscription fee depends on your performance and popularity. The better you perform, the more followers you attract, the more subscription fees you earn.

Forex trading is very risky I won't lie to you. The best way to get started is to invest in knowledge before you invest in forex trading. You can start by buying courses on how technical analysis chart is used because if you don't know how to read chart patterns you can't make a dime in this investment journey so get a mentor

Traders, the subscription fee depends on your performance and popularity. The better you perform, the more followers you attract, the more subscription fees you earn.

So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇

I once invested $10 in the forex market and I lost it. Then, I had no funds and no mentor in the business and it was not easy for me to cope on it. There is a friend that is serious about investing on the business and wants to learn about the business of forex trading. Maybe when he learns, I can look at the trend when he trades.

Although I'v not started with the forex company but their return 20% per month, your capital is safe according to the report I got. And the minimum amount you can start with is $100 but according to a friend who as been with them for 6month now said your capital is safe.

Many times I have invested in forex trading and from there I have gained a lot of profit and I have also got a lot of loss in it, so I think this is very risky trading, skills and experience would definitely be very high for trading in it.

I have never go into forex trading , because I don't have idea about it , and I wish I have knowledge about forex , one have to get knowledge about forex trading before going into it.

Yeah I've invested in forex trading. I started forex trading with Olymp trade. Back then, it was more of a gamble to me than a trading. I had no strategy or followed any signal. I just buy or sell and hope my trade is right

Forex trading is a profitable business though, but one have be very careful when going into forex.

Most definitely. I have two different accounts in two different companies. It was actually more than two but I trimmed it down to two. I don't own any nor am I a trader, am just an investor who sit and wait out for my ROI at each month end.

I have been in forex trading for a long time now and I still I'm interested in forex trading. it has been a learning curve for all these years. you win some you lose some. greed in forex trading is very real so always give yourself a target and quite

I have heard about forex tradings many times but I never invested in it and this is because I have never received a positive information about forex,they just keep telling the risk is very high
Yes the same bro. I have also Listened about forex trading and many people have benfited from it. But i still not know how to invest and how to trade the money at this forum of forex trading. So sad. But hope so i will learn in near future and will earn the profit.

FTMO developed a unique 2-step diagnostic course for traders. This diagnostic process consists of FTMO challenge and validation and is specifically designed to explore trading capabilities.

Upon successful completion
In the diagnostic course, you are offered a placement in an FTMO-owned trading firm where you can remotely transfer an FTMO account with a balance of up to US 100 100,000.
. Getting there can be challenging, but our academic applications, account analysis and performance coaches can help you in your quest for financial independence.

I have invested huge and small in forex trading, and my experience is not really favorable. My first investment trading on forex was through someone who trade forex, I invested huge and lost, I decided to learn it myself and I invested small, I traded for some time and I withdraw my balance.

I have always heard about people and see people who invest into forex and it's not an easy investment to do.it is more or less like gambling from my own personal believe because it is not reliable,I will rather go into coin buisnesses.

Yes I have invested in forex though it was first rough and bad I was in debt but when I did a little research on it, found a tutor to teach me, when I now have enough knowledge about it and started trading again I made a lot of money, it is a very profitable business if you have enough knowledge about but if you don't it will be a bad business.

I have heard about forex tradings many times but I never invested in it and this is because I have never received a positive information about forex,they just keep telling the risk is very hig

I have never ventured in forex as a trader but as an investor. I only invested with investement companies that promises to pay 20% returns on investments every month. Though it worked for me but most people later regarded the scheme a scam cause they ended up not paying both returns and actual investment
Same here and its hard to hear that your hard earn money was lost when trading. Most of the investors it is greed that kills them. The urge to make more money under a short period of time.

I wanted to invest in forex sometimes ago but I was discouraged by a friend, he told me if I don't have a bright knowledge about I shouldn't start, or else I will be in massive loss, so if you want to invest in forex make sure you learn it from the best.

I have been readin a lot about forex but I am still scared to invest in it. I always afraid of its complexity. I will only venutre into it if I see offline mentor that can put me through about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back