What's new

Did you ever invest in forex trading?

Yes, I have invested in forex trading with a company that trades forwx on your behalf and gives you monthly ROI. All you have to do is pay a certain amount of money that would be used for trading. And you will receive 15% ROI monthly. One can also receive 300% ROI that will be compounded over a 15 months period.

I joined this site one month ago and still working here to earn but there are many things which i should study because i really don't know about some of the things like forex trading is best or profitable or not? About currencies as well so when ever i participate in these things i am gonna must share my points too.

I always read about forex trading app but I never give a try.
So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
Well I'v never and will never go for forex trade because of it risk, although expert traders are cashing out for real. I av no intention of discouraging u, but if u av the boldness to go into for ex don't av the mindset of cashing out immediately, u must exercise patience.

To me i have not made an investment on forex due to monetary issue but i have attended a tutorial on forex before so i learnt about moving averages,support and resistance so the tutorial builds my confidence to make money on forex but it was due to financial constraint once i get over it i will invest on forex because forex is a profitable business

I heard about forex trading but I have never invested yet, because have to get more information about forex trading first before going into it, I think is quite risky going into it now, because I prefer investing in Cryptocurrency.

Am still thinking of investing in the forex even thought i haven't done that before but am seriously considering it once am able to gather some little funds to kick it off with some demo to do , i will surely get it right.

Navigating around trading in forex can be so complex, it takes a lot of learning and practice to become perfect and used to it. So my experience with it wasn't a pleasant one, My friend came back from work on a certain day saying that someone introduced him to forex trading that it's simple to do but we need to learn it by trading demo account.
So we started trading forex with a demo account and that day there was some kind of luck in our trade, because we were just profiting, so we stopped and my friend said that he will trade live the next day, then he deposited $50 for live trading, on starting this live trading, he just ran on a loosing streak that he lost all his $50 investment. It was such a nerve wrecking experience for us all that day, since that day I made up my mind never to have anything to do with forex trading.
Post automatically merged:

Navigating around trading in forex can be so complex, it takes a lot of learning and practice to become perfect and used to it. So my experience with it wasn't a pleasant one, My friend came back from work on a certain day saying that someone introduced him to forex trading that it's simple to do but we need to learn it by trading demo account.
So we started trading forex with a demo account and that day there was some kind of luck in our trade, because we were just profiting, so we stopped and my friend said that he will trade live the next day, then he deposited $50 for live trading, on starting this live trading, he just ran on a loosing streak that he lost all his $50 investment. It was such a nerve wrecking experience for us all that day, since that day I made up my mind never to have anything to do with forex trading.

Instead of me to invest in forex trading I will rather use that money and invest in cryptocurrency trading because to me I think that's the most simplest form of trading as you can hardly lose your money if you adopt a proper risk management, forex is easy to lose your money compared to trading of bitcoins than other cryptocurrencies, that is my own

I invested 100usd in Forex trading. I had ups and down and I am still on it. Forex is an interesting market, and it might take time to master. One has to be patient and improve everyday to understand the market. When you eventually understand the market, a lot of things will be possible.

The reason for responding to this post is that I need help to invest in forex.
As you share your experience I will be able to benefit completely as well because I will definitely like to know all involved in forex and how someone can profit on it.

Not at all, because I'm 1st time Using online app as earnings . And its my 1st ever day . So i did not invest at Forex. So no idea how it works in favor of our Benefits.

Not at all, because I'm 1st time Using online app as earnings . And its my 1st ever day . So i did not invest at Forex. So no idea how it works in favor of our Benefits. But I did hear about Forex. Its at international level, So investment at Forex will be interesting and may be fruitful too.

Not at all, because I'm 1st time Using online app as earnings . And its my 1st ever day . So i did not invest at Forex. So no idea how it works in favor of our Benefits. But I did hear about Forex. Its at international level, So investment at Forex will be interesting and may be fruitful too.

I have been heard about aforex trading but I do not try it yet, because I know that it will require a knowledge before I can start it and I do not have any body that can teach me. So, I will like to have knowledge on it because I want to start it.

I have been heard about aforex trading but I do not try it yet, because I know that it will require a knowledge before I can start it and I do not have any body that can teach me. So, I will like to have knowledge on it because I want to start it.
Yea forex trading really need a lot of dedication and time if you want to go into a full-time,sometimes people who want to go into forex trading are advice to learn as much as possible from expert who has been in the system for more than 5 years,with this you have an understanding of how the market work and how to predict ,when to buy and when to sell but to be very serious forex trading is not for children.

I have never invested in forex and I don't see myself anytime soon investing in it. I don't know why I am always scared whenever I hear forex. Maybe because I have never seen a guru that can out me through or my phobia for it naturally.

Actually I have not as it is now I want to hear experience from people that have been into it.
I have a long time interest on forex but I don't have all it takes to invest in the field.
Anyone with useful information about forex can relate with me here

So if you ever invest in forex trading then can you please share your experience with me! 😇
Lol I'm yet to start trading forex, I'm still in the learning process, I want to make sure I understand the basic things about forex before jumping into it. I'm in search of mentorship so that I won't make unnecessary mistakes.

Forex trading is cool but it requires great understanding. If you don't have better understanding about forex you will miss a lot.

I have never engaged in forex trading before, and I don't think I ever will. It is a very risky chance to take because you're basically predicting what will happen next. There is an experience of a student here in Nigeria that lost 300million naira to forex trading. He committed suicide. So I won't advice anyone to venture into it.

Not at all I have want to invest ever in the bitcoin trading market because that have reached 25k so many people investment in this site but I have donot known about the forex you tell a true about the forex but I interested in the bitcoin investing

Yea I have, it's a very good one, though the journey was rough at first, I lost a lot of money because I wasn't well educated on it but now that I am well knowledgeable on it, it now a very big profitable business for me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back