What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

I have never owned any bitcoin, I have made some money on a micro job site which I might withdraw in bitcoin. If that happens to me, it will be the first time I will be owning bitcoin

When bitcoin came out newly or rather when I first camen in contact with the knowledge of the Bitcoin, I had so many Bitcoin wallet that I deposited a few satoshis here and there and forgot them there. It was years later I saw some money in some wallets of mine

I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D
Since like this has never happened to me in the past. I have never seen myself looking for the money I don't have in my wallet. I have details of every payment I receive in my email so I will know if I have money in my wallet or not.

I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D
I did that too. I tried to look for sites that I have joined before and tried to see if I have gained anything. But sad to say that I have never seen anything. Some of the sites are no longer in existence. That means those sites are scammers or sites that loves to waste the precious times of other people. Don't be fooled by those sites.

That would have been a good idea if one kept tab of those sites. Most of them were scams do they've shut down after the owner has removed everything. I can't even remember my login details.

How is it possible for someone to find a Bitcoin he or she didn't know he had. I think if someone bought a coin now the person mind won't even go off it in a bit talk more of forgetting and later finding out

I have bitcoin and dogecoin that I have lost the there details and some I have but I don't remember what wallet I have other on on the quantity that I have. Some months now I discovered some bitcoin that I don't even know that I have and dogecoin. I have spent the bitcoin but I don't remember the pin of the dogecoin wallet.

I have not been that lucky to see coins that I have never worked for or even expecting. All the coins that I have today are what I assiduously worked for and earned legitimately or bought.

Yes I founded bitcoin that I forgot that I have one day that it was just checking my email draft that I saw a file. When I checked the file I saw that it is one of my private key that I saved there. When I checked the key, I see bitcoin worth $50.

With the current value of Bitcoin at the moment I really don't think anybody will have Bitcoin on a website and now forget that he or she had Bitcoin or any other altcoin in the platform

Right thinking, I have searched once all my used Bitcoin wallets but I found nothing , not even a single Satoshi of bitcoin , I had sold all of the coins very before.

When bitcoin was still new in the market around 2018, there was this site that was giving free satoshis equivalent to about one dollar in a month, I registered and forgot the platform until recently I received a mail about websites I didn't visit in years, unfortunately I don't know my details again.

Hmm, that's fantasy you're just thinking. Don't waste your time and energy on what you know you didn't work for. Always work to earn your reward and know you showed working.
You are correct @Sincerem. Its fantasy to hope you can have bitcoins from the old site that has scammed you. I did that also in the past where I was still hoping for my seven hundred dollars to come back from an investment site that closed down because its a scam and it did not.

You are correct @Sincerem. Its fantasy to hope you can have bitcoins from the old site that has scammed you. I did that also in the past where I was still hoping for my seven hundred dollars to come back from an investment site that closed down because its a scam and it did not.
It's a pity your dream of claiming the $700 didn't work out for you. That's simply how Ponzi scheme works promises that never comes real.

Yes, before i consolidated my wallet, i would put some money in different agencies and wallets and forget. Once in a while, i will get an email notification that remains me that i have earned some interest. That is when i remember that account existed.

I still have some bitcoin left in the previous wallet I am using in the past. I am waiting for the call is too right so that I'll be able to transfer it out of the wallet.

I have not find any Bitcoin or cryptocurrency i left without selling because it hasn't been long i started using cryptocurrencies.

I have not find any Bitcoin or cryptocurrency i left without selling because it hasn't been long i started using cryptocurrencies.
I also don't have much Bitcoin in my faucet pay wallet. I earn those Satoshi from the earn box of faucet pay wallet.

I don't think that is possible because crypto is not some free money.
If you don't invest or save up some coins, I don't think you can probably see it anywhere in your position
Post automatically merged:

Which
I also don't have much Bitcoin in my faucet pay wallet. I earn those Satoshi from the earn box of faucet pay wallet.
faucet do you use in earning some Satoshi.
I would like to give a try please
Post automatically merged:

Hopi
I still have some bitcoin left in the previous wallet I am using in the past. I am waiting for the call is too right so that I'll be able to transfer it out of the wallet.

You mean free BTC, I guess, Not at all. The ones in my wallet are the ones I actually bought and holding on to for a better ROI.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back