What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D
Well, it has not happened to me yet but I benefitted from BNB coins. I had barely 5$ in it, and I forgot about it,the upsurge prompt me to check all my wallet and I was basking in profit.

Well it is possible for you to find bitcoin you never knew you had, but this is only if you have been working on different type of mining website, but if you have not been working on any money website you can't ever get that.

No that has never happened to me, but I do hear it happening to some people, they go to there Bitcoin Walt and find Bitcoin they do not have.

Bitcoin is a very valuable asset and so therefore I don't think I can ever forget about any bitcoin that I have and I will not be aware that I have such Bitcoin.

I remember having a blockchain account then when Bitcoin was still new but I lost the account details,imagine I had received some bitcoins there and I didn't know, only to find out now, it would be really interesting.
I also had a blockchain back then and i wish i could still remember my password plus my email I used in registering is not functioning anymore, I will be the most happiest man if I see that I have a hidden crypto currency.

I also had a blockchain back then and i wish i could still remember my password plus my email I used in registering is not functioning anymore, I will be the most happiest man if I see that I have a hidden crypto currency.
Imagine the millions we would be in right now if only we could get access to those accounts, lol. It would be a lesson to us to learn not to repeat mistakes and safeguard our accounts.

Nope, i have not find a missing bitcoin but of its other crypto currency like twt token ,i have lost some before and was able to find them at the end

I have heared stories of people who wake up to bitcoin mistakingly deposited to their accounts and mine was one which I was paid into but I forgot about till it grew to up to about ten dollars in my coin base wallet.

Concerning if I ever found Bitcoin I didn't know I had. Well, I don't think that is quite possible because I have not had any dealing or business that pays me with Bitcoin in previous years. I hear of people who had forgotten their password and they had some in Bitcoin back then. I have to just keep working on this platform to gather more crypto currency

No, I haven't find any crypto I don't know I have. I know about every crypto currency I invest on and I always check my wallet day to day. So I haven't find such. But it can be possible that you will receive a payment in crypto currency and you don't know that a payment is made into your account, it's possible

Seriously I hope it happens and I can lay my hands on them but am not really sure I should have them . maybe I would also check the site's I once worked with before to see if I was given and I did not know but I doubt if any.

When making Bitcoin transactions, your name/identity is not used in any form. Only your public address is available. The Bitcoin blockchain is a permanent ledger which is transparent. If anyone knows your Bitcoin public address, they can see how many bitcoins you hold and what transactions you have made.

Nope, i have not find a missing bitcoin but of its other crypto currency like twt token ,i have lost some before and was able to find them at the end
I have this trust wallet token and it has been very wonderful coin i am still holding till it reaches $1 , I can't afford to loose mine.

I have this trust wallet token and it has been very wonderful coin i am still holding till it reaches $1 , I can't afford to loose mine.
The Token price is increasing rapidly its really advicable for holders not to sell their own so they could gather more profit at the end

It will be a difficult thing to find bitcoins that you did not work for in an abandoned wallet all of a sudden. Bitcoins is almost as important as gold in today's world, so finding bitcoins like a lost treasures might be a miracle.

I wish that could be possible. I would really be happy. Bitcoin now is a jackpot now. I don't think i have any connection with bitcoin until now

I wish I bought bitcoin twelve years ago when the value was still low maybe I would be a thousand or more richer today but unfortunately that is not the case.

it is not possible for anyone to find bitcoin you never had or work, the only possibility there is that you might work Bitcoin or mine bitcoin and you forgot as time goes on you might remember

How i wish that could be possible having just 2btc I knew never existed , that means I have almost $120k worth of bitcoin on my wallet, it would have been a dream come true.

You are very funny. Though it has happened to me before. I just discovered some small amount of bitcoins in one of my wallets. It is gotten from some games I did play in the past

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back